illegal mexicans
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
illegal

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 May 15, 2010
How do you feel about Mexicans that are here illegally and their American born children? These illegals are taking America jobs that we so badly need right now. If you would like to voice your opinion go to grassfire. net where you can vote on a petition to send them back home. or go to http//wwwgrassfire/117/petitio n.asp
JKK

Milan, MO

#2 May 16, 2010
I agree 100% if they are here illegaly they need to go back .this is the problem americaian`s are greedy ass cocksucker`s and as long as they can use the illegal`s and work them for nothing and get richer then they will.
You heard the old saying money talk`s and BS walk`s .Hell the greedy bastard`s almost bankrupt the whole country and get tax payer bailout`s and go have huge million dollar partie`s and get fat bonuse`s for doing it .
brad

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
IT would be nice if they would bust cowboy charcoal in monticello with all the illgeal mexicans that they have,some of them have worked their before under a different name.
What Ever

London, KY

#5 May 17, 2010
illegal wrote:
How do you feel about Mexicans that are here illegally and their American born children? These illegals are taking America jobs that we so badly need right now. If you would like to voice your opinion go to grassfire. net where you can vote on a petition to send them back home. or go to http//wwwgrassfire/117/petitio n.asp
My opinion is that you are just mad because Mexicans can work harder and they take care of they women and most of the time they even take care of the sorry ass white men babies...White men are the problems they sit at home getting high while there wifes are out working to support them. Mexicans do not take the white men jobs because the white men have always been to sorry to work at enything..If you want to hate on eny one just look in the mirror...
lmao

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 May 17, 2010
What Ever wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is that you are just mad because Mexicans can work harder and they take care of they women and most of the time they even take care of the sorry ass white men babies...White men are the problems they sit at home getting high while there wifes are out working to support them. Mexicans do not take the white men jobs because the white men have always been to sorry to work at enything..If you want to hate on eny one just look in the mirror...
That's probably one of the most contradicting statements I've read in my life.
lili

London, KY

#7 May 17, 2010
well me heard alex raemriz was one. he is not legal in this country and hes fat.
not

Somerset, KY

#8 May 17, 2010
If you will read the beginning post, you will see that nobody is talking about Mexicans, but illegal Mexicans, the ones that have false papers that should not be here. The ones that are crossing the border illegaly and are taking jobs that American people should have. Cowboy charcoal pays pretty good, a lot of the jobs these illegals have pay better than the ones citizens of the United States.
Sounds like the idea thing to do, cross the border to another country, take their citizens jobs and let them stand in the unemployment line.
Miss Thing

Milan, MO

#9 May 17, 2010
not wrote:
Cowboy charcoal pays pretty good, a lot of the jobs these illegals have pay better than the ones citizens of the United States.
Sounds like the idea thing to do, cross the border to another country, take their citizens jobs and let them stand in the unemployment line.
1st of all! They pay the SAME amount to the hispanics as they pay americans!! I know!! My bf is american and one of his best friends is a hispanic and they BOTH wotk at Cowboy Charcoal!! They get payed $7.25 an hour starting out!! My bf and his hispanic friend!!
lmao

Eubank, KY

#10 May 17, 2010
Miss Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all! They pay the SAME amount to the hispanics as they pay americans!! I know!! My bf is american and one of his best friends is a hispanic and they BOTH wotk at Cowboy Charcoal!! They get payed $7.25 an hour starting out!! My bf and his hispanic friend!!
That's minimum wage. Employers have to pay at least that.
Miss Thing

Milan, MO

#11 May 17, 2010
I know that! I'm saying to the other person. That hispanics DO NOT make more then american. They make the SAME amount! Unless they work thier ass off to get a raise. Witch some actually do!!
joe

Somerset, KY

#12 May 18, 2010
Miss Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
when i worked their a couple the starting pay was $8.00 an hour.
pathetic

United States

#14 May 18, 2010
You people take for granted all the rights that you as Americans have and just assume it comes free. I have a friend that's Hispanic and his parents brought him when he was little and didn't have a choice. he's now about to graduate from monticello with a 4.0 gpa and can't even get into college. they call him 3 times a day saying its all payed for and yet he has to say he can't go. shame on you people to put Mexicans down they fight to get what we have and you people still think they should leave they have good jobs because their good workers and don't complain like the rest of the checkdrawers in this town.
illegal

Hazard, KY

#15 May 18, 2010
You are still not getting my point. I am talking about Mexicans that sneaked across the border and
ARE NOT American citizens. If they are over here legally and have papers, there should not be a problem. But, if they are over here and they are not American citizens, then they need to go back to their country,or to jail. What they are doing is against the law and when citizens commit a crime, they have to go to jail. These Mexicans should either go home or to prison.
pathetic

United States

#16 May 18, 2010
There not here because they want to be. They come here to try to provide for their family's and it takes 10 years to get papers with a work permit and one of those are even hard to get. My point is not one single American knows how lucky they truly are. You always want something you can't have. They will still keep coming they might be able to slow it down but there always going to want to be legal of it was easy as people thought there wouldnt be many over here. I'd they would just legalize them so they won't be ridiculed and can actually pay taxes the country would be a lot more economically stable this is supposed to be a free country. and yes its a crime but you can't take anybody away from their family unless they commit a felony taking them because they want them out of the country is far to expensive cos they will come right back
JKK

Manchester, KY

#17 May 19, 2010
Are you for real? Are you saying it`s ok for these illegal bastard`s to be here and send money home to provide for thier family`s in mexico?
I mean i can`t beleave my eye`s. so it`s ok for over 2 million illegal mexican`s to come here and take those job`s from american`s and just let the people who HAVE A RIGHT to be here starve ?I can`t beleave this shit man you are trash you know that ?I hate to think of the people that died so a sorry SOB like you could be here you are truly worthless person in my book.
They are pouring arcross the border by the million`s and we do nothing .It`s a godamn invasion people that`s what it is .DO you think something won`t be done sooner or later? And the one state that try`s and do something about it is racial profiling .How the fuck is it racial profiling to ask a mexican if he has his paper`s ?
pathetic

United States

#18 May 19, 2010
No I'm not saying that I'm saying if it was easier for them to be legalized then we wouldn't have such a problem and second there not taking jobs Americans have always been lazy and thought they could live out of the mailbox and employers know that Mexicans will outwork any American anytime any day
JKK

Manchester, KY

#19 May 19, 2010
Your not a very brite person are you ? do you not think that in order for them to take job`s that american`s need that american`s have to be seeking employment?
But instead they will have to go draw unemployment benifit`s and do the very thing you just said .You are kicking yourself in the ass with what you say .This isn`t about how sorry american`s are .And by the way not all american`s set on thier asses and live off drug`s and the goverment .Some do work very hard.
These people are coming accross our border`s by the million`s and what is worse in a small place like this and surrounding city`s it really hurt`s becouse they are very few job`s as it is.
I`m not some racest bastard and i have nothing aginst these people being here legaly .But you can`t let these people continue to assualt this country like they are. something must be done .The more they take from the people the more of the people that have a right to be here will be sitting and as you say living out of that mailbox.
And the biggest part of all the drug`s in this country come from mexico and it is a fact that the mexican`s have set up major drug cartel`s in alot of major city`s here .
illegal

Liberty, KY

#20 May 19, 2010
Do you realize how many Wayne co. people are on unemployment right now, because Mexicans have came in and took their jobs? I am not racist at all, but when you cross the border illegally and have no papers showing that you are a citizen, then it's time that you ass was sent back to you homeland. Everybody knows where the drugs were coming from, that has never been a secret. Only they usually deal in the good stuff "chrystal meth". At least they could go where there are people that make enough money they could pay for them. And what's the deal with the men grouping together and watching American women and laughing and speaking in their language. Even if they are saying nothing offensive, it seams offensive.
if you

Liberty, KY

#21 May 19, 2010
If you cross the border into other countries, usually you will be punished severely. But here we pat them on the back and give them one of our citizens jobs and we expect Americans to be happy about it.
shoot

Liberty, KY

#22 May 19, 2010
Instead of a border patrol, why donn't we put a welcome committee out to greet them? We could give them a gift packet and show them the best place to go to take other peoples jobs. Instead of them having to find a place to stay, lets all start a project and call it "Adopt A Mexican"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 168,880
Kelly Branscum (Apr '08) 4 hr Hillbilly 10
East hwy 92 5 hr LCBH 55
Haunted houses 11 hr Cle00 1
#1 snitch (Mar '17) 13 hr curiosity 6
anyone know anything about victoria brandt (Jul '08) 14 hr curiosity 26
Murder in a small town Enough is Enough 18 hr What 8

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages