London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

There was a meth bust today it was Amanda Taylor(aka)Mandi Taylor Charles Cherry,Burnette girl and several others, way to go.
keep catching these low lifes.
tinkerbell

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

meth buth last night in bell subdivison 5 rested
just wanna know

Burnside, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

no anyone else who was there?
Light and Love

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Who were the others? WKYM's website says there were five.
Smack

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

YYEESSSS!!!!!
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

so mandi got caught again?
haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

And Bethany how many times does it take till the figure out they will get them.
HAHA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

just wanna know wrote:
no anyone else who was there?
Local authorities report yet another methamphetamine lab bust in Wayne County Monday night in the Bell Subdivision. A stolen vehicle was recovered from Indiana during the bust. A total of five arrests were made. WKYM and WFLW news will have updates through the morning.

Amanda Taylor-aka Mandi Taylor second time being caught.went to jail in october 2008 in the hwy 834 meth bust.

Charles Cherry-aka Chuck Cherry

Bethany Burnette-aka Betnee second time being caught.went to jail in october of 2008 in the hwy 834 meth bust.

Douglas Coyle-i think

William Massengale
whatever

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

What good does it do to bust these meth lab when they are let go and don't do any time for it.How many times has this Burnette been caught? Too many.
HAHA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Smack wrote:
YYEESSSS!!!!!
you sound as happy as i do about this meth bust. who was you wanting out of this bunch caught?
friend

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

HAHA wrote:
There was a meth bust today it was Amanda Taylor(aka)Mandi Taylor Charles Cherry,Burnette girl and several others, way to go.
keep catching these low lifes.
When the Hell are they going to get Mandi's Dad Randy Carol? He is the one that makes the shit.
oh yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

well wrote:
yeah it looks like she would have learned a little from the last time she had to sit in jail for a month or more. it is a shame that them little boys will have to find out that thier mother and father both were in jail for making meth.just glad that they are in a good home & loved and taken care of.

See Randy Carroll if you would have straightened up and not been making meth then maybe mandi wouldn't have been as screwed up on this dope if you wouldn't have made it & smoked it with her and if you would have led her down the right road.

Wonder if this will open your eye's and make you quit running your meth lab in murl,but i really don't see this even beig a bump in the road for you to have to slow down for have your fun while you can hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
oh yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

friend wrote:
<quoted text>When the Hell are they going to get Mandi's Dad Randy Carol? He is the one that makes the shit.
yeah i know he's been getting by with making the shit for around 7 years.i think that he is one of the sorry piece of shit on this earth he lives in murl on his deceased sisters property for free and he has been now for 7 months and won't move because he is free to make all the meth & sell all the meth he want to with no one around to bother him pretty sorry of him to disrespect his sisters place like this.
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

i thought she didnt hang around with chuck anymore, since she was with keith
Joke

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

well wrote:
Good now maybe they will have enough on her to keep her sorry ass in there.
little girl

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Did they catch bill massengale again? DIDNT THEY JUST GET HIM LAST WEEK
Smack

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound as happy as i do about this meth bust. who was you wanting out of this bunch caught?
I don't know any of them, just glad the meth labs got busted, end of story!! Let the healing process begin for the families, children, the addiction and this town!!
dont know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

little girl wrote:
Did they catch bill massengale again? DIDNT THEY JUST GET HIM LAST WEEK
i don't know the said on the radio thatt was william massengale is that the same person as bill massengale?
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

I feel sorry for all the meth heads.but why do they let them right back out.somebody said 2 of the girls was caught in oct 2008 so why would they let them right back out.i hope people knows how much list town needs this shits out of here.
lolol

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

yes bill is william we just want him to stop his sorry ways an help his family take care of his baby but i know he will never change but we love him anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min lmao 146,062
Aliens take over human race 1 hr _Ummm_ 64
Is Corps of Engineers restricting economic prog... 3 hr hellhoundforhire 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr curious 128,518
rare money 3 hr ames 16
Southcreek med 7 hr NoThing 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monticello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••