Who passed away
yeah

Kittanning, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I was just wondering who was the 33 year old that died. Make God be with his family. My prays go out to you
Hey

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Christopher Ryan Parmelee
child of GOD

Roy, WA

#3 Mar 16, 2011
was he the one they found at the park?
Concerned

Du Bois, PA

#4 Mar 17, 2011
child of GOD wrote:
was he the one they found at the park?
No he was not found at the park. He was found at his grandmother's house. Please pray for this family, they will need all the prayer they can get. His father is in bad health anyway and this has truly broken his heart. Ryan was a good person, a true sweetheart and I hope people will take the time to pray for them.God makes no mistakes but sometime they are hard to accept.
Concerned

Du Bois, PA

#5 Mar 17, 2011
yeah wrote:
I was just wondering who was the 33 year old that died. Make God be with his family. My prays go out to you
Thanks so much for your kindness.
Big Bro

United States

#8 May 3, 2011
Ryan was a great brother, son, grandson and person. He was my brother we had just buried our mother 16 months prior to this. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing he is with our mother now. I love you both and miss you all terribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 153,884
Alcohol vote 44 min yeah 114
boat thefts 1 hr in God we trust 8
Cecil Baker 3 hr kids rock 2
bevins looses lawsuit 3 hr baha 2
chasity 5 hr yum yum 4
Amy burnette 5 hr Carol 3

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance