ci-ci

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2008
need info on this man. i think he was married to a beverly vaughn. are they still married. i heard she left to him for some poor fool named danny something, she used to go out on him all the time, but i heard he did her too. he didn't have a good name himself but they have been married for along time now. if anyone knows where he is at let me know i used to live in monticello for years.
abcdefghi

London, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2008
This is my neighbor--He was married to Beverly Lyons--I dont beleive they are still together--She is dating Danny Morrow and He is now dating Danny's Ex-wife Sherry I beleive they live on Boston Road in Monticello.
Swapped

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2008
abcdefghi wrote:
This is my neighbor--He was married to Beverly Lyons--I dont beleive they are still together--She is dating Danny Morrow and He is now dating Danny's Ex-wife Sherry I beleive they live on Boston Road in Monticello.
You are right abcdefghi. They just swapped.
wanda

Berea, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2008
i knew him. i went with him for awhile. he doesn't stay anywhere very long. he wants someone to keep him up. i did i one point. that got old quick. i also know sherry, she won't want to put up with him long. sherry didn't deserve what happen to her, she would baby danny's ass,cook and wait while he was out screwing around on her. she is to good for scott vaughn, hope she wakes up before it is to late.
ci-ci

Berea, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2008
gee people i just wanted to know if he was still married i didn't say i wanted him. maybe what i have been reading isn't true. i can't picture danny morrow with scotts old wife. does she still work at walmart. the last time i was in monticello she was there. danny must have went blind if he is with her.
jade

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Sep 18, 2008
SCOTT VAUGHN HAS HAD ALOT IN HIS TIME, BUT MANAGED TO LOSE EVERYTHING.HE DOESN'T KEEP A JOB LONG AND HE DOES HAVE A WAY TO WORK HIS WAY INTO WOMEN'S LIFE ONLY TO BENFIT HIS OWN SELF. YOU HAVE HEARD THE OLD SAYING A SNAKE IN THE GRASS. I WAS IN THAT FAMILY FOR AWHILE YEARS AGO.I DON'T THINK THAT HE WILL EVER CHANGE. DON'T KNOW THIS SHERRY PERSON BUT SHE BETTER KEEP HER SELF AND MONEY CLOSE TO HER AT ALL TIMES.
watch it

Pine Knot, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2008
wanda wrote:
i knew him. i went with him for awhile. he doesn't stay anywhere very long. he wants someone to keep him up. i did i one point. that got old quick. i also know sherry, she won't want to put up with him long. sherry didn't deserve what happen to her, she would baby danny's ass,cook and wait while he was out screwing around on her. she is to good for scott vaughn, hope she wakes up before it is to late.
Umm.. first of all you skanky ho, u better quit pretending to be someone that your not cuz u are not who u say u are!!! u only wish u was, you dont have anyone freakin fooled, we know who you are and where u live at so just drop it and keep that f^ckin pie hole shut b^tch!!!
Someone Who Knows You

Pine Knot, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2008
wanda wrote:
Listen here you f*cking B*tch, I know who you really are and the only reason that your using someone elses name is becuz you want to start trouble! b*tch that is my mother your talking about. And you say that you once was with him, Why would you use her name in the first place? Your just writing this junk on here becuz your jealous that your not with him anymore. But we're all glad that the trash was thrown out!!! he finally opened his eyes. If there is anything else you want to say, just come ta our faces if your woman enough. by all means we know who the f*ck you are. Oh..and while you was dating him you talked all big and bad, come on and we'll see if your as big and bad as you say you are. Or if your mouth just happens to flop. Blah Blah Blah, I did this I did that,so come on, mess with me, I'll knock your ass out, Ho!!!!!!
gail

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2008
okay, i guess it's time for me to say what i need to say to all you idots. sherry is my!!! best friend and is the only sister i will ever have, so let me tell you like it is. sherry is with joe scott vaughn and he has treated her like an angel on a pedastal. he cooks, does dishes, and has even cooked my breakfast at my house when they were here to visit. if he makes her happy and she makes him happy, you guys need to stay out of everyones life. i would hate to think that is all i had to do all day is sit and talk about people. i don't know if this will work with them two,but i here for her no matter what goes on in her life. i would even sat and talk to danny if he needed to talk. i was his friend also. so let this drop and u all find someone else to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Jamona 134,368
looking for a girl name teresa who live in mont... 11 hr russell co girl 22 1
anyone know 12 hr whatif 1
anyone know 12 hr whatif 1
Jennifer Decker Crabtree Wed feather d 9
BP gas station don't get gas Tue pretty boy 7
good mechanic in monticello (Jul '14) Tue noolkp 7

Winter Storm Warning for Wayne County was issued at March 05 at 4:45AM EST

Monticello Dating
Find my Match