London, KY

#108 Jan 9, 2009
wat?
David

London, KY

#110 Jan 9, 2009
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Hicks is a good person. He would not bother anyone. I am sure you dont even know him, you need your ugly face bashed in for making sh$tty comments like that!
I would have to agree with you on this one!!
I know

Manchester, KY

#111 Jan 10, 2009
Johnny is an ok guy. no sense bashing him on here. There are far far worse people in the world.
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#112 Jan 10, 2009
you people need to get a life and leave the boys in missouri hollow alone they are good kids. GET a Life
kennysh

London, KY

#114 Jan 10, 2009
eugene shelton wrote:
<quoted text>just think come next week you can get on topix and tell people how you got in trouble for making a false statment about travis shelton when i get a court order.
im sitting here looking at my ip chaser and looks like both of these people that have made the comments in this last post have hundreds of comments trashing alot of people so you need to go take out a court order on yourself also

thank you and have a nice day
eugene shelton

Pella, IA

#115 Jan 10, 2009
kennysh wrote:
<quoted text>
im sitting here looking at my ip chaser and looks like both of these people that have made the comments in this last post have hundreds of comments trashing alot of people so you need to go take out a court order on yourself also
thank you and have a nice day
that was the first comment that i have ever made on this computer.
quesion

Leavenworth, IN

#116 Jan 10, 2009
how do use the ip chaser? can you find out the cowards behind there names?
question

Leavenworth, IN

#117 Jan 10, 2009
i ment question i no how you all are with the spelling.
Warrior

Dahlonega, GA

#118 Jan 10, 2009
Leave Johnny Hicks out of this if you have no good to say you need not say nothing.
snowball

Mount Vernon, KY

#119 Jan 10, 2009
what is a ip chaser and where do you get one
aunt

Mount Vernon, KY

#120 Jan 10, 2009
how do you use an ip chaser? where do you find one at? are they online
travis is good boy

Leavenworth, IN

#121 Jan 11, 2009
i;m friends with robin have been for years.and travis is good boy he is not gain he likes my daughter u need to get your facts straight about people before trashing people so leave him alone.
yeller-yellow

Clinton, IA

#122 Jan 12, 2009
kennysh wrote:
The 2 shelton boyz up there that are gay..Ben shelton and Travis Shelton that pappy sheltns boy
ok let me first start off by saying that i would rather be GAY than a JACKA$$...secondly what is it your business whos GAY??has either one of them ever bothered you???i bet not..let them live their life and try to live yours!!apparently you need EDUCATION!!!seems to me like you were to worried about what everyone else was doing to even pay attention to the vital information you needed in school.if you had your time to do over would you make an effort to learn how to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation??does it or did it ever pay anything to pry in other peoples business???i dont think so..if you had paid attention you could have a high paying job that would take up your time!!!instead you are busy showing how stupid you are!!!poor dumb souls!!! this is a motto to live by...THE SH!T YOU HEAR ABOUT ME MIGHT BE TRUE BUT THEN AGAIN IT MAY BE AS FAKE AS THE B!TCH THAT TOLD YOU!!!kisses b!tches love ya BEN your cousin Charley..........
pervert

Corbin, KY

#123 Jan 23, 2009
yes shawna commer and her mom is the bigest whor up ther the sleep with bill m so they can keep tere house
lil-j

London, KY

#124 Jan 23, 2009
hey pervert ,shawna coomer is a pretty cool chick. and to everybody out there ,i live in missouri hollow and im loving it so far . my boyfrind jason criswell grew up there and hes a stand up guy !

“some people.......”

Since: Jun 08

Monticello Ky

#125 Jan 24, 2009
David wrote:
Its not as bad as you all are saying.I live here and really the only thing you have to worry about is other people stealing gas.but besides that I like it.I have lived up here for 5 years.
I know who they are lol but are they still doin it?
bleh

Leavenworth, IN

#126 Jan 30, 2009
i know lots of people that live in the hollar and its a good place
curious

Greenbrier, AR

#127 Jan 31, 2009
if y'all like it so darn good why don't ya move there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needing a stove and refrigerator for free or cheap (Jul '14) 2 hr holleymary 24
jeremy bertram (Aug '08) 2 hr Annie fuller 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Traveler 148,985
Flags at half staff??? 5 hr Angry girl 20
Beldens Now Hiring! 6 hr pretty boy 2
Is Bipolar a license to cheat, lie and be mean ... (Oct '09) 14 hr anonymous 304
Miranda holloway (Nov '09) 16 hr kin 13

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages