First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just asking

London, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Someone said that hope white is out of jail is she?
its about time

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2011
i think that she is, i think she is now in prison.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2011
As of 08/16/2011 03:00 PM, she is still reported as being incarcerated at the Western Ky. Correctional Complex.

Inmate SPN/ID: 297476 / 238870
Facility: Western Ky. Correctional Complex
Race: White
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 03"
Weight: 150lbs.
Inst Start Date: 08/17/2010
Just asking

London, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2011
thank you all for the info, but she is out she is staying with her mom she was seen today. they said she was out because they say they cant hold her because there are two other people involed.

Scottsville, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Just asking wrote:
thank you all for the info, but she is out she is staying with her mom she was seen today. they said she was out because they say they cant hold her because there are two other people involed.
The no good two face back stabbing murderer is not out of jail! But i am sure that there maybe will be some that will be waiting for that day!
Just asking

London, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2011
she was seen at her moms house three days ago for sure.
Just asking

London, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2011
she was seen at her moms house three days ago. for sure i live up close to her very close and i know better.

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
wonder if Hopes trial will go on next week or if they will put it off another time. A shame for her if she gets off

Glen Burnie, MD

#10 Feb 26, 2013
I sure hope she doesen't get off. She had to have murdered Julie, as everything I have read about this case plainly shows that. Then take into consideration the nasty postings, threats to Julie from Hope prior to Julie's murder. Then you have who she was w/ where she was @ the night she was found dead in her car . You guessed it @ Hopes so the story reads.
God knows the truth.
I think it's a shame to put Mr. & Mrs. Hicks and family through all of this again..but a cold heart has no shame.!!

Prayer's for Julie to receive the justice due to her.

London, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Prayers for Mr Hicks' family today

Livingston, TN

#12 Mar 7, 2013
I come back from time to time, to check about the retrial and just read that it's underway. I am Praying as well for the Hicks has to be really painful to live it all over again.
Maybe this time they can put Julie to her final rest.

London, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2013
she was resentence to 25 years with serve of mandatory 20,she has served 5 already.... I knew she would never get a fair trial here....
Bart Simpson

Krypton, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Because of the comments the prosecutor was allowed to make at jury selection and opening argument her case will be overturned again. You can't make comments about it being a second trial during jury selection then get up and say it again in your opening statement and expect the conviction to be upheld. As soon as she is sentenced in April and the judgement is entered she has an automatic appeal to the KY Supreme Court because of the crime and length of her sentence. The State Supreme Court will overturn it again in about a year or so. No one to blame for all the screw ups but the ones who are supposed to know better. I for one think she would end up spending more time in prison if she were given a 10 to 15 year plea agreement because by the time it's all said and done I predict she will spend less years with a jury verdict than she would in a plea deal.

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Yes they all know its her second TRIAL- that was common knowledge. Her prior testimony was even shown to the JURY because she didnt testify this time. The mention of her first trial has nothing to do with it. Reference to prior testimony was made all throughout this trial, anyone there would know she was being tried again
Bart Simpson

Livingston, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2013
I knew Hope when she 14 and 15. Admittedly that's been some years ago, still I am in disbelief that she could or would comment such a horrid and unspeakable crime..

“I'm Ya Huckleberry”

Since: Jan 09

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2013

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Justice has been served. Maybe should have had to serve more time but at least she will be locked away for the biggest part of her life..

Glen Burnie, MD

#24 Mar 15, 2013
Thank God !
Maybe one day you will read this Hope, or word will get to you ...Even ppl who never met Julie, are so happy to know (You) her KILLER, is now in jail to stay for a good visit.

You should have received the DP from all I read about the case, how you posted threats to Julie b4 acting out on them. You planned this, and thought you carried out the perfect murder . You so much had the nerve to visit Julie's Father's home knowing you were the person who murdered his daughter !! How heartless is that??
Then, I read you are out boasting , bragging about your act , as though , they'll never catch me cause I'm slick Hope. Well, I HOPE you are haunted every day / night of your life for the senseless murder you carried out that you so had planned for Julie.

One can learn you are heartless just to know you put your wants, evil act before your own child/ children, not giving a damn about how they are raised or how their school day was,or who are their friends, are they hungry just hell bent on killing BEAUTIFUL Julie over jealousy !!

BUT THE WORST OF IT ALL...You are still alive to do these things if you wanted to.
Yes, the precious things you took for GRANTED & DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU TOOK AWAY FROM MR , MRS Hick's Who did love their Julie w/ all their heart. Never will they hear Julie's thought's or see her children or will they ever be able to write to Julie and ask nor never will they hold her in their arms again here on earth..ALL BC OF YOU.
Miss KItty

London, KY

#25 Mar 19, 2013
I thought we had the death penalty. If anybody deserved it its her.

Dayton, OH

#26 Mar 29, 2013
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Wisdom of god 173,772
Adult 4 hr Play date 1
word association (Apr '10) 8 hr winner 25
Car seat in cop car 16 hr Stupid blue 20
Span Hill 18 hr Hatchet Man 1
Lucas Lewis Burglary and unlawful imprisonment 22 hr Concerned citizen 1
Danielle ivy Fri True that 1

Monticello Jobs

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages