Who is looking for Jesse Vaughn?
monticello chix

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2008
Why didn't she pull one on him? [email protected]@@ I hate a man like that.
get-r-done

London, KY

#22 Jun 19, 2008
from somewhere wrote:
oh well. why not?
i'm not into going from one site to another to set up myspace. never even crossed my mind to set one up ;)
thats odd

Oneida, TN

#23 Jun 20, 2008
Both Jesse Vaughn and Jesse Gregory are from Clark Hollow. Jesse Gregory was the one that ratted Bubba out NOT Jesse Vaughn. Get your facts straight you are starting to confuse people!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

East Bernstadt, KY

#24 Jun 20, 2008
jesse vaughn told me himself that he ratted on bubba. as a matter of fact jesse gregory spent time in jail while jesse vaughn didn't. jesse vaughn just got 2 years probation.
get-r-done

London, KY

#25 Jun 20, 2008
i know for a fact that jesse gregory is a pillhead too. he is nothing but a trouble maker and some 1 will put him in his place!!
you know

London, KY

#26 Jun 20, 2008
If your talkin about the jessie vaughn that is in the monticello national guard with me you all are insanelly stupid he is a good man and he has his first child on the way so if you are talkin bout him meet me somewhere
bbb

Evansville, IN

#27 Jun 20, 2008
dfg
YEAH YEAH

East Bernstadt, KY

#28 Jun 20, 2008
NO ITS NOT THE GUY U THINK IT IS.. SO CALM DOWN YOU KNOW

East Bernstadt, KY

#29 Jun 20, 2008
you know wrote:
If your talkin about the jessie vaughn that is in the monticello national guard with me you all are insanelly stupid he is a good man and he has his first child on the way so if you are talkin bout him meet me somewhere
no. the jesse vaughn we are talking about is from clark hollow in mccreary county.
get-r-done

London, KY

#30 Jun 20, 2008
you know wrote:
no it would be you that is insanelly stupid..if you would have read all 25 comments you would know it's not the one u know!!! this one is from mccreary county..so get a clue!

East Bernstadt, KY

#31 Jun 20, 2008
lord, people are so touchy these days.
wtfever

East Bernstadt, KY

#32 Jun 23, 2008
From somewhere, how do you know Jesse?

East Bernstadt, KY

#33 Jun 23, 2008
wtfever wrote:
From somewhere, how do you know Jesse?
why do you want to know? are you a friend of his? if so you need to watch out because i hear there are people looking for him.
wtfever

Somerset, KY

#34 Jun 23, 2008
Cause I've been seeing him.

East Bernstadt, KY

#35 Jun 23, 2008
wtfever wrote:
Cause I've been seeing him.
he's from mccreary county and has been married 4 times. who are you?
wtfever

East Bernstadt, KY

#36 Jun 24, 2008
No names are going to be given on here. Don't have my space so don't ask, I know all about Jesse and the woman he just left. It wasn't all his fault. From what I understand she wasn't that innocent.
miss_fu

Wartburg, TN

#37 Jun 24, 2008
jesse is a big rat trust me i know,,,he's staying with his brother now in mccreary co.
Friend

East Bernstadt, KY

#38 Jun 24, 2008
wtfever wrote:
No names are going to be given on here. Don't have my space so don't ask, I know all about Jesse and the woman he just left. It wasn't all his fault. From what I understand she wasn't that innocent.
Ok how was it her fault?? I hope you can tell me because I dont think she done anything wrong. Thinking about her children... and their safety..
wtfever

East Bernstadt, KY

#39 Jun 24, 2008
oh yes shes innocent lmao
wtfever

East Bernstadt, KY

#40 Jun 24, 2008
hey from somewhere are you his ex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min taking my chances 169,949
Poll How Close is Too Close to Date KinFolk Or Not ? (Sep '08) 4 hr Senior Stinky Bot... 12
Hot girl at Wal-Mart 6 hr Judith B 5
Hot guy in blue chevy truck Sun Ohhhh 22
Brittany Savage Sat Hubbard 24
Theives in Wayne county Sat Yupsick 13
anyone know shadera upchurch? Sat yeahboyy 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages