who knows the truth

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Josh is in monticello staying with him mom,(mommies boy)working at cagles,(chicken plant). He was in hiding for not paying any child support,never gets his daughter, or attempts too.
I don't see why you didn't push the child support and stop his moms visitation!
H'es sorry when it comes to being a dad, and spends more on drugs than he ever did his daughter.
shaggy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

sorry i know josh and he was crazy over his little girl i also know both your girls i said was when he and she were togather bad decisions
Love

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

He aint any of that crap he is a great father and loves his little girl and you need to leave him the alone just because he dont wont your skanky butt anymore
One Happy Family

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

Judged:

I think it's pretty bad when the only two choices you give for Josh is that he is either a bad father or a junkie. Like everybody who reads this doesn't know that this is Rachel posting this shit about Josh when you put Kamris Mom. Josh is a very good Father to Kam he just has to deal with your shit. Like you either NOT letting him see his daughter or you taking off to another State where he CANT see his daughter. You want to call him a junkie when everybody in Wayne Co. knows that your one of the biggest pill heads there are. Hell, your notorious for stealing whatever you can get your hands on just to be able to buy your drugs with. Gee, Maybe we should put up a poll to see who all thinks your the junkie.
proudmotherof2

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

[thank u very much i wrote this for my friend rachel she goes t church nowshe moved to getaway from all u trash in monticell hole u all are whores and junkies she use to do bad things but now she straightened up im trying to find truth to stop her from making mistake letting kamri go to their house u f******* dumbass]
god_is_great

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

just to let everyone know my ex damion hates josh and he had his sister write this shit..and thankyou i did straighten up..So f****** all of you me and josh are friends for kamri and thats our buisness we love kamr and we would never pick nobody over her...
god_is_great

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

so please for my kids sake stop this shit about josh damion have your sister stop writing this shit..i am the only one that can say what he is and what he isnt
god_is_great

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

im not the one plying this hsit about josh and who r u to juge me i have changed yes i use to be a bad person i go to church my kids have great life but unlike you all who write shit on toix all day and dont have a life
One Happy Family wrote:
I think it's pretty bad when the only two choices you give for Josh is that he is either a bad father or a junkie. Like everybody who reads this doesn't know that this is Rachel posting this shit about Josh when you put Kamris Mom. Josh is a very good Father to Kam he just has to deal with your shit. Like you either NOT letting him see his daughter or you taking off to another State where he CANT see his daughter. You want to call him a junkie when everybody in Wayne Co. knows that your one of the biggest pill heads there are. Hell, your notorious for stealing whatever you can get your hands on just to be able to buy your drugs with. Gee, Maybe we should put up a poll to see who all thinks your the junkie.
One Happy Family

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Dear God -is-great,
Rachel, first of all if you have straightened up then that is great. All kids deserve a sober mom and I think you have to agree with that. Second of all, you cant get mad at any of us that know and love Josh just because we want to defend him from all of the bad shit that your ex's sister wants to put on here about him. Especially when she doesn't know him like we do. Third, your ex's sister put on here for everybody to read that she is trying to get the truth to keep Kamri from being able to go over to their house when we all know that her grandma Kay has bent over backwards for that child as I'm sure your mom has to but, that's not fair to say anything about trying to keep you from making a mistake to keep Kamri from going to their house when that is no concern of your ex's sister. One more thing, just to let you know, I don't just sit here on the computer on toxic all day like you say we do. I actually have a job that requires quit a few hours of my time in a day.
who knows the truth

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Just to ask josh and his family..
(1) what have they ever really done for kamri?
(2) How many bags of diapers have they ever bought?
(3) how many times did josh ever pick his daughter up?
(4) how many times do you ever see josh with his daughter?
(5)how many times has josh or his family ever call about kamri when they lived out of town?
etc, etc, etc
Maybe this should have been the poll...HUH
shaggy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

like any one here can help what josh does or doesnt do right daphnie? come on scooby lets go hang out in the kitchen
i was there

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

lets see, in the beggining who bought all the diapers, paid the rent bought the drugs, and supportedc the baby. who heald rachels head up out of the toilet when josh was watchin the baby, who was the b!tch that f*cked around on him while the baby was asleep with an old man named keb, oh yeah and who always fixed their car when it needed it . what im really tryin to say is that one is just as bad as the other, and if they say different they are liars, josh is a good dad, and rachel is a good mom.
velma

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

i know racheal and i know josh i also know brandy i wont take sides every one makes mistakes and we have all been their if we cared for our kids and yes do it again if we have to so dont whin be happy with what you have.dont hang your laundry out to dry and let every one in on your business keep it where it belongs P R I V A T E and if you want to know who this is i will tell you
shaggy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

you tell them velma
love

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Josh's family has done more than the harlen family they are a bunch of low life sluts that have kids from everydiffernt guy they come by always need stuff from other familys and they are a bunch of liers and most of them us drugs and this i know for a fact
courtney

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

well i have to disagree..I am not on drugs,im not a low life..Im married and very happy with me and my kids..I let jason have vaeh i dont stop that so until you know your straight facts,back it up and then type your messages..No one can sit there and say hey courtney is a low life slut on drugs who doesnt care for her kids..I dont get child support from either of my daughters fathers what lil money i get for them goes straight for diapers,pull ups,clothes,and all their other accories you can ask anyone that..Its bad when nevaehs dad sits there and tells a guy that isnt her bilogical father that its his job to take care of his daughter,and yet my husband does take care of both my kids..So that tells you something right there..Im not going to air dry my laundry on here but i think its bad that when people get on here acting like there 3 different ppl just to get stuff started and other people drug into it thats when i step up..Its ok you can talk trash about me or my husband or anyone else in the family were adults doesnt bother us,,when it comes to bringing innocent kids into it thats whenyour low down and grimey..So as Nevaeh and Alexus's mother dont open your mouth,as Kams aunt dont even go there..Kamri is between rachel and josh and nevaeh is between me and jason so lets just leave it as that.If you need more to say hey we all have email address its better than hiding behind fake names
harlan family

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

yes, for sure, josh really done a lot for his daughter..If you believe in fantacies ,this is a good one.
NO! The coffey family has done nothing for Kamri! Damion took care of her since he and Rachel have been together, and *the harlan family* has had to help with Kamri more than anyone. It's really bad that an outsider that knows nothing about anything can get on here and post. Courtney and Rachel both are excellent moms..If you want to live in your own lil world and put blame and shame on someone, well stop and think when u point a finger at someone , you have the rest pointing back at you
rachel

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

to all the low lifes who takes josh's side kiss my blank when i did go to indiana they wouldnt even meet me 1/2 way to get her..he was so behind in child support i have to cancel it they were going to take him to jail.2 ill take drug test 3 my kids are my world ilive 4 them yes me and josh did bad things by the way if its old man keb ask ashley fairchild about him and i never left my baby with josh i had to beg him to even show up for his daughters b-day if hes so great then callhis house on the weekend ask where josh is then ask where kamri is i bet hes not there and his mom gets her....i love u all love josh till u know facts please leave me and my family alone..we do have kids but we also adore and take care of them..go fo josh in the end he can thank u all for the out come..hell ask him what her bday is what color her eyes are..he wont help with school clothes..ask him whos been there i have to get them when kamri wants to see her mama she never wants to see them..ill tape it all foryou but by the way i do know who you all are and you re fixing to get a surprise.b****es...yal can kiss my a$$.most of yal are jealous and the ones who think i want josh back and really knews me ok remember when i use to spend the night crying or crying at the door with a baby on my hip when hed leave drunk with his friends stay gone 2-3 days us noway to go nothing we made it together us me and kamri not me kam and josh......if hes so great go have a kid with him and see
Love

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Judged:

so you guys not have anything better to do with your lifes than to dis josh and jason this is to the harlens they are great guys and they love thier kids more than you would ever know so get a life k
courtney

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Judged:

all i need to say is lmao..Did i say one time jason was a terrible dad?nope sure didnt..Go back and read your posts my friends..Ive known jason and his family for years..I do however disagree how they do things..but im not going to sit here and discuss with you ppl how jason is,or what he does or doesnt do for nevaeh..Thats between us,we have custody agreements,not me and the rest of the world..So if anything needs to be said ill say it to him not you..but thanks for thinking you know so much..get the facts before you post about it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Dale 149,695
Static murders 31 min Wondering 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yes and Amen 130,176
irs scam alert! 18 hr Tim 1
County Judge Race Mon Joey Stylez 23
Beagle pups for sale Mon Beagles 1
•••
•••
•••
Monticello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monticello Jobs

•••