First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

London, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
What do you people think of it? It never starts on time..you can't put on guns or dogs or cats. And you can only call twice a week and there's at least 25 mins of commercials why do people keep calling them?
Yea

London, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Yea it isn't worth even turning on..I like listening to 98.3 12:15-1:00 there is no comparison to tradio it's much better
agreed

London, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
i cant stand tradio..eric talks about rain snow and chicken like he has nothing else to do. and he acts like people cant sell anything any other way unless you call tradio..sorry eric tradio has turned to shit since you took over its nothing but a joke
best radio

London, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
if you want to hear a good radio station turn it to 92.7 at 10;00am and you will hear how it should be done it is called the trading post
Samantha

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
best radio wrote:
if you want to hear a good radio station turn it to 92.7 at 10;00am and you will hear how it should be done it is called the trading post
I agree, my granny used to listen to that all the time(-:
best radio

London, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, my granny used to listen to that all the time(-:
i love to listen to it because to can put what every you want to put on it tradio has went down the hill since walter left it
agree

London, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
they spend too much time talking,like the guy that always tries to be funny and takes up time when people are trying to get through. i say do away with it,i dont even listen to it anymore.
Good

London, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2011
I like listening to 93.8 it's called swap and shop. I heard a guy on there today
That was looking for a good female companion lol I laughed all day about it.
You can put anything on there and not get an Eric lecture about it lol
OH WELL

London, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Good wrote:
I like listening to 93.8 it's called swap and shop. I heard a guy on there today
That was looking for a good female companion lol I laughed all day about it.
You can put anything on there and not get an Eric lecture about it lol
its whay 98.3 not 93.8 in lol and swap n shop is way better than traido.
good

London, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
yea i forgot about that i always listen to it online so i never have to tune in to it
Not fair

Leavenworth, IN

#11 Mar 14, 2011
I liked Ben West best! I tried to get on tradeo 2wks and never could get thru. Some old guy got thru everyday with a bunch of old used tires and he took a lot of the time.Only wanted $10:00 for all. So I'm glad they limited the amount of times one person can advertize. But I agree Eric takes up too much valuable time chit chating and trying to be a clown! They say no businesses and Maryann Dishman puts a trailor on to rent all the time. This is her job! She did do it for Lewis Tate for years.Nothing wrong with long guns that don't have to have background checks and registered.
ForrestGump

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2011
agree wrote:
... i say do away with it,i dont even listen to it anymore.
Well by Gawd. I guess that's what they need to do.
Not fair

Leavenworth, IN

#13 Mar 14, 2011
I also know one man on Tradio who owns a junk store and puts his goods on every couple of days.Says come see to appreciate then when you get there he tries to sell you a bunch of other stuff. On first post I realize it's tradio not tradeo.If you miss the phone number Eric won't repeat it for you.What about the girl who always said Ba-byeee?
OH WELL

London, KY

#14 Mar 14, 2011
Not fair wrote:
I liked Ben West best! I tried to get on tradeo 2wks and never could get thru. Some old guy got thru everyday with a bunch of old used tires and he took a lot of the time.Only wanted $10:00 for all. So I'm glad they limited the amount of times one person can advertize. But I agree Eric takes up too much valuable time chit chating and trying to be a clown! They say no businesses and Maryann Dishman puts a trailor on to rent all the time. This is her job! She did do it for Lewis Tate for years.Nothing wrong with long guns that don't have to have background checks and registered.
you can put guns on whay 98.3 and dogs and cats and property homes ect.and Adam is much kinder.and they put way more on in 45 minutes than Eric does in two shows.if you dont beleive it just tune in to 98.3 at 12.15 and listen for your self.
OH WELL

London, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2011
98.3 will back up and give you a phone number if you missed it.i tried to get on traido last week and when i did get through two times he went to a six minute break,so keep on trying and get through again and he said tune in tomorrow for another great traido.so the three times that i got through was a waste of time.whay has one line and its still easyer to get on.so why is that.
OH WELL

London, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2011
and another thing you can ask for odd jobs on there or look for junk cars also.anything thats clean and friendly they will take time to listen to you.and i also love their classic country music.
agree

London, KY

#17 Mar 15, 2011
tradio needs to be shut down..its a pure joke and its not there to help the people at all like swap n shop is
FYI

Manchester, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2011
Not to defend Tradio or Z93 BUT they are following federal administrative regulations by refusing to allow firearms of any kind! You can't put those on any radio station legally. If WHAY allows it then one call to the ATF or FCC and it will stop. To sell firearms you must be a licensed firearms dealer. You might say "well I sell my firearms to...." and I assume that's ok between two people. But on the airways you cannot allow anybody to offer a firearm for sell or trade to the masses because that's basically acting as a dealer would. And you can't "be looking" for a firearm either because again it's a violation of federal regulations. Try putting firearms on WSFC the Clear Channel version of tradio called swap n shop in Somerset and see what happens. You'll get kicked off the air immediately no questions asked. And they tell listeners up front that it's not allowed. So Z93 is doing the right thing by disallowing firearms folks. Sorry.
lmao

London, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2011
FYI wrote:
Not to defend Tradio or Z93 BUT they are following federal administrative regulations by refusing to allow firearms of any kind! You can't put those on any radio station legally. If WHAY allows it then one call to the ATF or FCC and it will stop. To sell firearms you must be a licensed firearms dealer. You might say "well I sell my firearms to...." and I assume that's ok between two people. But on the airways you cannot allow anybody to offer a firearm for sell or trade to the masses because that's basically acting as a dealer would. And you can't "be looking" for a firearm either because again it's a violation of federal regulations. Try putting firearms on WSFC the Clear Channel version of tradio called swap n shop in Somerset and see what happens. You'll get kicked off the air immediately no questions asked. And they tell listeners up front that it's not allowed. So Z93 is doing the right thing by disallowing firearms folks. Sorry.
who cares what you think..people like you always have to follow rules..its not the station selling the guns its the owner and also the whay 98.3 version of tradio is called swap n shop you totally have something messed up..and if you dont want to hear it dont listen! the world doesnt revolve around you! and on another note the station is independently owned meaning not public supported so they can legally air anything they want. look it up
wtf

London, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2011
there following regulations when they chit chat all day long and talk about weather and wont let people put a cat or a dog on there or lord forbid you say your looking for odd jobs or looking to clean up peoples property and boy you will sure get an eric lecture..which also takes at least 2 mins to get all the bs out of him. then they play 8 or 9 min commercials at a time and they always start the show like 10 mins late..its a pure joke. well tell me this if you cant put anything much on anymore then what in the heck is there? bluegrass cell phones and mud tires? and try calling back to get a number for something and here comes another eric lecture! geez seems like eric is trying to take over. news flash they only have tradio for the commercials. not for the people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCzar 166,373
Best photographer for family pictures 3 hr experience 9
Windstream Internet Disconnects All The Time. Help (Apr '09) 4 hr Ihaveproblems 43
this is what happens when you are living in a m... (Feb '09) 7 hr Sharnow 34
Johney Foster 8 hr Trisha 13
Looking for a male pitbull to breed to a female... 9 hr Ketchup 6
Brittany Savage 12 hr Trisha 4

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages