Monticello Ky

#31 Jun 6, 2009
not funny
yup once

Somerset, KY

#32 Jun 6, 2009
jessica branham wrote:
brians my hommie lol hes got a babie with my sis
Not any more they don't. They "had" a baby!
They were not watching the baby and let it drink liquid fire from meth they were making, and sadly the baby is dead!
hunh

London, KY

#33 Jun 6, 2009
Brittany N Eric wrote:
Brians my cuz, hes always won every fight iv seen him in, like dustin A.
I bet he don't once he gets to the big house. I don't think I would have bragged about being related to him either or his fighting skills for that matter. Everyone meets their match in life. It takes a fool to think other wise.
i know

Burnside, KY

#34 Jun 6, 2009
that boy did not do that to his baby i know brian and they are no way in hell that he would do that he loved his boy

“some people.......”

Since: Jun 08

Monticello Ky

#35 Jun 7, 2009
I ll tell anyone i please, i know what has happened im not just a by standard kayden my little cousin. Im not saying its not there faults, but unlike the rest of u in a year or more youll have forgotten while the the parents will be punished for the rest of there lives, i think theve got enough to worry about with out 1000 comments about there life on here. Im not taking no sides. all i know was this boy wasnt grown enough to make a name for him self to be talked about. and I know its sad.. this whole thing. but the baby is in gods hands now. he takes the ones he loves. and no matter how much people talk on here doesnt mean it will be stopped. drugs should have been stopped years ago down there. i believe almost everyone has lost someone from drugs down there weather it was pills , meth drinking it dont matter only god can change the outcome, because the police are useless.
curious

Nancy, KY

#36 Jun 7, 2009
SRenea wrote:
What The Hell Yall Think About Little Brian beating Big Dog Down Thats Some Funny Shit
I remember when this happened. Didnt he 'rob' big dog and stab him? He didnt beat him up, he stabbed and robbed the man of his dope. So, why wasnt he in jail for 'attempted murder' way back last year?

Since: Apr 09

Monticello, KY

#37 Jun 7, 2009
by Big Dog... do you mean Tim Gregory? Cuz I was in jail with him... and I dont think one of those skinny little cracked out Daniels boys could ever beat him up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 153,365
star nails 43 min charlie 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 46 min Kentucky 4,751
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Yiago 131,016
Family court judge race 7 hr Rocky 3
this is what happens when you are living in a m... (Feb '09) 9 hr Wade 24
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr really 26,271
•••
•••
Monticello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monticello Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE