agentX

London, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2008
he lives on pear smith rd.know anything on the to face snake.
justin bell

London, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2008
what the f*ck is face snake?
ying yang yo

Wartburg, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2008
i know he is a b**tard
willow

London, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2008
Which Rick are you talking about?Who is his parents?
truthful

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2008
rick has those bad looking teeth !!!! and he looks like a mac truck ran over his face and then backed up over it again !!!! hahahaha
cool breeze

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2008
i use to love rick.i still do . i'm gay and don't care who knows it.i also like to rat on innocent people.that way it don't interfere with my drug sells.
truthful

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2008
i believe rick is in jail along with the rest of the low-lifes !!!!!! he will just never learn about the sins of the worldly ways !!!!! hahaha
knowing

London, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2008
Rick needs to quit selling meth. If he is jail that is where he needs to be. Maybe it will help him clean his act up....
BelieveThat

London, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2008
ya he got punk out by bryant. he and bryants ex ho susie was doing it. boy she is nasty. she looks like a poodle.
Brandy

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2008
willow wrote:
Which Rick are you talking about?Who is his parents?
ok I am only going to say this once Rick may have his problems and he may have gotten caught up in meth in wayne co like 75% of the people there thats what makes wayne co so bad but leave my grandparents names out of this or there will be trouble I can garuntee there will be problems my grandparents go to church every sunday and can't help what rick does SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!!
willow

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2008
Brandy wrote:
<quoted text>ok I am only going to say this once Rick may have his problems and he may have gotten caught up in meth in wayne co like 75% of the people there thats what makes wayne co so bad but leave my grandparents names out of this or there will be trouble I can garuntee there will be problems my grandparents go to church every sunday and can't help what rick does SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!!!
I didn't mean any harm asking who his parents were I know two or three Ricky Bell's thats all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min now 148,939
Flags at half staff??? 3 hr Truth 19
new guy 7 hr curious lady 1
Miranda holloway (Nov '09) Sun Bryan 12
Miranda FATASS Halloway Sun thats me 5
End of a marriage Sun Hey moron 18
Shannon downs Sat Not to be fd with 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages