Dominant/submissive Relationships

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sensual

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Just curious of what people's views/experiences are on a Dom/sub relationship involving BDSM. i have been dating a man who is very loving and caring but who is also into bondage and discipline. He is in "no" way mean, but very controlling in the way things are done. i'm not sure yet how i feel about "all" of it, but sexually it's very appealing to not have any control. Was wondering if anyone here has any "real" BDSM experiences they would like to share or any problems/issues they have encountered with this type of relationship/lifestyle.
why

Amelia, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2010
sensual wrote:
Just curious of what people's views/experiences are on a Dom/sub relationship involving BDSM. i have been dating a man who is very loving and caring but who is also into bondage and discipline. He is in "no" way mean, but very controlling in the way things are done. i'm not sure yet how i feel about "all" of it, but sexually it's very appealing to not have any control. Was wondering if anyone here has any "real" BDSM experiences they would like to share or any problems/issues they have encountered with this type of relationship/lifestyle.
Why in the world would you ask people from monticello, since it says you are from Ohio. I'm sure these people have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would you ask people from monticello, since it says you are from Ohio. I'm sure these people have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!
You will notice that this shows you are from Lexington. Your "location" is not based off where you are sitting. For example, I have wi-fi and sometimes it shows that I am in IL, IN, and WI.
I am from here and I can assure people from our small little town are aware of what this is.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2010
i am a sub myself and am sure i will be reminded of my place for using the capital "i" in my above comment. just relax and have fun with your experience. at any time it becomes to much or your limits are pushed to far, then you can stop the activity. just remember that your safe word should not be words like "no" or "stop"
talk openly with your partner. this is not somethingthat everyone will enjoy but should you find pleasure in it, go for it.
sensual

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would you ask people from monticello, since it says you are from Ohio. I'm sure these people have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently you "have" heard of this type of relationship or you wouldn't be saying (as if you were shocked) that people from around here probably have not heard of "such a thing"!
First, if you can't/won't post something relative to the subject, maybe you should refrain from replying? Just a thought.
Second, did you ever consider that maybe my internet connection is through a "server" that is coming out of OHIO? Can you say "duh"
Now, if anyone would like to contribute a serious or relative post to this thread, please do so, and if not, it's simple---don't.
sensual

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 21, 2010
sasha_1970 wrote:
i am a sub myself and am sure i will be reminded of my place for using the capital "i" in my above comment. just relax and have fun with your experience. at any time it becomes to much or your limits are pushed to far, then you can stop the activity. just remember that your safe word should not be words like "no" or "stop"
talk openly with your partner. this is not somethingthat everyone will enjoy but should you find pleasure in it, go for it.
Hi sasha! Nice to see your post! how long have you been into this kind of relationship? i had to laff about you using the Capital "I" in your post. shame on you, you will probably get spanked for that one! lol i have done a lot of reading on this lifestyle and find it quite appealing. it does seem to be a relationship built on complete "trust" and that is a huge step being able to put yourself in the hands of another person and know they will keep you safe but still push your limits. my Dominant has so far provem Himself to be loving and caring but i also have learned that what He says "goes"! there's usually no swaying His decisions and if i try to push too hard, i pay for it!*smirks* i'm just wondering how much more intense this can all get since i've not been into this for very long. look forward to hearing more from you!

Location hidden

#7 Apr 21, 2010
sensual wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you "have" heard of this type of relationship or you wouldn't be saying (as if you were shocked) that people from around here probably have not heard of "such a thing"!
First, if you can't/won't post something relative to the subject, maybe you should refrain from replying? Just a thought.
Second, did you ever consider that maybe my internet connection is through a "server" that is coming out of OHIO? Can you say "duh"
Now, if anyone would like to contribute a serious or relative post to this thread, please do so, and if not, it's simple---don't.
you might also want to consider exploring being a dom. it sounds like you might have some of those traits as well. if you decide you would like to experiment with this i would be glad to stand in as your sub until you became more comfortable.
Never

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2010
A woman should be dominate. There is no way I would let a man spank me. I believe women should be the one in control. Men think that women are their play things that they can use the whole bdsm stuff to get
women to do things that they normally wouldn't do. I say let the women run the show we are much better and more adapt
to sex anyway all a man can do is put it in n pull it out at different paces. So I
say for you ladies who are subs get you a candle stick ram it up his rear
light it and tell him to squeal like a
pig.
sensual

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 21, 2010
i guess i've never liked being dominant when it comes to a relationship and being spanked is something i kind of enjoy LOL. i have a few dominant tendencies, but only because of my position at my job. at my job i can't let people walk on me so i have learned to not "take shit" from people (like Why from Lexington's post above), but a D/s relationship isn't about "taking shit", it's about giving and receiving what satisfies both people. my Man likes control and i don't, so it works for us, so far anyway :)

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2010
I have been into this life style for about 4 years. You can take it as far as you BOTH want. The point is sexual pleasure for both people. For example while some people view spanking as degrating, after a certain point the pain actually makes having an orgasim even stronger. You may find yourself hitting a point where you are crying and laughing at the same time. For me this is right before I have a mind blowing orgasim.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Never wrote:
A woman should be dominate. There is no way I would let a man spank me. I believe women should be the one in control. Men think that women are their play things that they can use the whole bdsm stuff to get
women to do things that they normally wouldn't do
Actually, women can be Dom's. it is up to the couple and yes, actually some men are into be submissive and some enjoy having things placed into the butts. this however is not a turn on for me. i have nothing against women being in control if that is what she wants. if her being submissive is what she wants to do then she is actually in control.
the whole purpose of sex is getting off. as long as it is between to willing adults then go for it!
slut puppy

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2010
sasha_1970 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, women can be Dom's. it is up to the couple and yes, actually some men are into be submissive and some enjoy having things placed into the butts. this however is not a turn on for me. i have nothing against women being in control if that is what she wants. if her being submissive is what she wants to do then she is actually in control.
the whole purpose of sex is getting off. as long as it is between to willing adults then go for it!
you are exactly right about the sub being in control! yes He can push her and test her limits which is usually what she wants anyway, but she is in control as to whether or not she allows it and she can stop Him at any time. i am glad to see others that have experienced this type of relationship. never a dull moment that's for sure!!!
ohhh

Monticello, KY

#13 Apr 22, 2010
Why would you come on a public site and post this?

Location hidden

#14 Apr 22, 2010
ohhh wrote:
have you looked at this public site? it is full of sex talk, threats, drug info, trash talk etc. it is not like this is a site where 99 posts were about yard sales and one person jumped on here and said posted something strange.
sensual

Columbus, OH

#15 Apr 22, 2010
ohhh wrote:
Why do you care? yes it's a public site but there are threads on here about everything from who's cheating on who, to who's f'ing who, to who's the biggest meth dealer! there is nothing bad about this thread. If you must know why i posted it to this site, read my first post, it says why. If you don't want to read a thread on topix then don't. It's simple.
Intrigued

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2010
There is something about dom sub relationships that really turns me on. Would love to find a dom female interested in a 3sum relationship with me and my man.
and

Amelia, OH

#17 Apr 22, 2010
It's no wonder the world is in such bad shape!!!!!!
Intrigued

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2010
and wrote:
It's no wonder the world is in such bad shape!!!!!!
I kno right? It's that Damn rap music and those video games! Lmao lighten up just because i want a good time in my bed room doesn't mean the whole world is gonna end. It's not like any1 invited you for front row seats to the show. Lol

Location hidden

#19 Apr 22, 2010
lol!!! It is sex, between adults. many married couples. not everyone is satisfied with laying on their back quietly.
the world is in bad shape because people steal, lie, murder, rape, and JUDGE people pretending to be better than someone else. it is not because a husband decided to give his wife a smack on the butt and the wife enjoyed it.
if this offends anyone, they should not read it. if your worried that your children might see it, use some parental control and dont let your children view this site. there is nothing on topix that any person under 18 should be reading.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 23, 2010
If it's legal and feels good DO IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Paula 135,045
Greedy, Self-Centered People 2 hr Taurus 12
Hiring? 5 hr abc 4
God is dead and religion is dying. 19 hr non-exoteric 5
Pibbstraa steps in 19 hr Dead Horse 3
How to cope after a spouse commits ADULTRY Thu Pibbstraa 37
does anybody have punchout for nintendo wii the... Mar 25 red cold 2
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance