First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHO EVER YOU WANT ME TOBE

Huntsville, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
WHATS THIS COUNTRY TRYING TO DO LET THE BABY KILLERS WALK.BUT KILL A DOG YOU GO TO THE PIN.STUIPED PEOPLE WTF WRONG WITH YOUS?
Dog Man

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
WHO EVER YOU WANT ME TOBE wrote:
WHATS THIS COUNTRY TRYING TO DO LET THE BABY KILLERS WALK.BUT KILL A DOG YOU GO TO THE PIN.STUIPED PEOPLE WTF WRONG WITH YOUS?
Maybe Matthew learned a good lesson. The man was NOT guilty of murder but certainly should have been found guilty of negligence. He was clearly overcharged by the Commonwealth and \, therefore, Not guilty.
The Cabinet for Health and Family Services will be the second big beneficiary of Matthew's mistake and consequently more kids will suffer and die.
Murder means killing someone intentionally.
Get Real

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Matthew learned a good lesson. The man was NOT guilty of murder but certainly should have been found guilty of negligence. He was clearly overcharged by the Commonwealth and \, therefore, Not guilty.
The Cabinet for Health and Family Services will be the second big beneficiary of Matthew's mistake and consequently more kids will suffer and die.
Don't even try to pin this on the Commonwealth's Attorney...he did his job!! The jury not only had instructions to consider murder, but 2nd degree manslaughter, and endangering the child as well! Go through the testimony on kentucky.com ...the jury could have found him guilty of a lesser charge!
Concerned

Monticello, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
It's a good thing that none of you people are God .Judge not.
Guy

Sheridan, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Well, SOMEONE needs to be held accountable/judged for this child's death. Too many babies dying due to drugs...and parents failed to protect them. This is a shame!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Concerned wrote:
You need to be quiet. You don't know what you're saying. The Bible says we do need to obey the law of the land. The "judge not" does not apply here. It is a court of law. This has nothing to do with judging the man's soul. It is bringing him before council. At least he got a little time to think about his part in the matter. He will have to live with it.. not you. If he is guilty I hope he sleeps on a bed of nails and rest never comes for the rest of his days. God will take it after that.
cat lady

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2013
And if the daddy hadn't been so high on drugs, maybe he would have know that it wasn't juice in the cup, he admitted to snorting a pill and smoking pot. If he hadn't been doing dope his baby may have still been here today, but he has to live with this, the rest of his life.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Matthew learned a good lesson. The man was NOT guilty of murder but certainly should have been found guilty of negligence. He was clearly overcharged by the Commonwealth and \, therefore, Not guilty.
Everyone at that home was guilty as I see it. The only one not guilty was the child..yet he had to pay for it all with his life, his little guts burned out. How does a jury justify any of it, or anyone that was there?
no name

London, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
it all comes down to a scumbag lawyer trying to make a name for himself. the hard working people paying taxes had to pay the bill for this scumbag
the babies aunt

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jan 12, 2013
cat lady wrote:
And if the daddy hadn't been so high on drugs, maybe he would have know that it wasn't juice in the cup, he admitted to snorting a pill and smoking pot. If he hadn't been doing dope his baby may have still been here today, but he has to live with this, the rest of his life.
I have u to know hater u can keep on hatin who cares god himself knows my brother did know wrong and that's why he was with him all the way through this u have no clue what the he** u are talkin about so keep ur mouth shut, k.
the babies aunt

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jan 12, 2013
You people can keep on hatin why we keep on lovin ha ha

“Expect the unexpected”

Since: Dec 09

Or maybe not

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Wings of a Dove wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be quiet. You don't know what you're saying. The Bible says we do need to obey the law of the land. The "judge not" does not apply here. It is a court of law. This has nothing to do with judging the man's soul. It is bringing him before council. At least he got a little time to think about his part in the matter. He will have to live with it.. not you. If he is guilty I hope he sleeps on a bed of nails and rest never comes for the rest of his days. God will take it after that.
Very well put Babe.
Too many people misinterpret those lines to include everything. It does not. We are the judges to mankind's misdeeds.

“Expect the unexpected”

Or maybe not

#14 Jan 12, 2013
the babies aunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have u to know hater u can keep on hatin who cares god himself knows my brother did know wrong and that's why he was with him all the way through this u have no clue what the he** u are talkin about so keep ur mouth shut, k.
Your brother "did know wrong"? How about exposing that baby to the toxic chemicals from mfg meth? How about him exposing that baby to the kinds of people who make meth? How about not putting the cup out of the child's reach before leaving him in the room with it?
Way I see it, and many others, he did plenty wrong. And at least he did 44 months for it.
If he really loved that baby so much, he never would have exposed it to such things. And for that matter, where the hell were you??? You loved them BOTH so much that the baby died. You're just as guilty in the baby's death as the ones charged with it.
Interesting

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
This verdict seems to point towards something the general public was blind to or unaware of. Given the circumstances of what happened and how it happened, I pretty well thought this guy would serve life. I would be very interested in reading the transcript as soon as it becomes available to the public.
Band-o-Link

Monticello, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
The jury in warren county heard all the evidence. They rendered their decision on what was presented pursuant to the oath they took to sit on the jury, evidence, and their decision stands. All the people who have their opinions as to whether or not he was guilty of murder is just that, opinions are only acceptable in a court of law from an expert that has to be qualified as an expert. Opinions in cases like this are worthless when they come from ill informed, apparently uneducated sootsayers.
red ryder

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2013
what happened to the mother

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Band-o-Link wrote:
The jury in warren county heard all the evidence. They rendered their decision on what was presented pursuant to the oath they took to sit on the jury, evidence, and their decision stands. All the people who have their opinions as to whether or not he was guilty of murder is just that, opinions are only acceptable in a court of law from an expert that has to be qualified as an expert. Opinions in cases like this are worthless when they come from ill informed, apparently uneducated sootsayers.
I think we are aware of this,without you telling us. They can't retry him so there ya go.. BTW?? Sootsayer?? LOL!!

“Expect the unexpected”

Or maybe not

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Band-o-Link wrote:
There are many articles that were made public. Most of those articles pointed to negligent homicide at the least. Not all of us are ill informed uneducated.......
What the hell is a sootsayer???
Bignut

Tompkinsville, KY

#22 Jan 12, 2013
the babies aunt wrote:
How can u even try an defend ur brother? He took it to a meth house snorted a pill smoked pot an u on here sayin u gonna keep on lovin well how u gonna keep on loving that baby tell me that.
Gusto

Sheridan, AR

#23 Jan 13, 2013
the babies aunt wrote:
You go right ahead and keep on lovin, in the meantime it would be wise if none of your immediate family members brings another child into this world, apparently none of you have enough sense to raise or PROTECT one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min so true 142,468
Food Stamps 7 hr jackson 20
Curious 17 hr Curious 20
Air condition repair Sun polar bear 2
Needing place to rent Sat question 7
frebies Jul 30 Conway 2
Just how polluted do you think lake Cumberland is? (Jul '13) Jul 30 Absolutely 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages