The little "lesbo kids" at monticello...

The little "lesbo kids" at monticello school

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the little LESBIAN KIDS

London, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2011
what is up with all these little girls at this school dating eachother!! they do it because they want attention I think or there just stupied. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT GAY IS. I mean I can understand grown women I guess but these little teenagers make this school look bad. there parents should be ashamed. ITS GROSS
info

London, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, you ARE talking about UNDERAGED CHILDREN! Back off and leave these kids alone. Or are you one of the girls that go to school with them and are scared to death of being gay yourself!? I don't condone being gay or lesbian. In my opinion, it goes against everything in the Bible. BUT, talking about and bullying these kids can scar them for life. Kids have committed suicide because of people like you. If you don't like it, stay away from them. They aren't harming you. If you are a parent, then you should KNOW BETTER! If you go to school with them, talk to them about it. Don't put them down on a public forum. Apparently you are old enough to be on here, then you are old enough to act like an adult.
sassy

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2011
info wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, you ARE talking about UNDERAGED CHILDREN! Back off and leave these kids alone. Or are you one of the girls that go to school with them and are scared to death of being gay yourself!? I don't condone being gay or lesbian. In my opinion, it goes against everything in the Bible. BUT, talking about and bullying these kids can scar them for life. Kids have committed suicide because of people like you. If you don't like it, stay away from them. They aren't harming you. If you are a parent, then you should KNOW BETTER! If you go to school with them, talk to them about it. Don't put them down on a public forum. Apparently you are old enough to be on here, then you are old enough to act like an adult.
WELL SAID!!!
judge ye not

Sheridan, AR

#4 Feb 14, 2011
Just who made you the morality judge? Leave these girls alone. Why do you think you can single out one group of people and pass judgement? I'm not gay, but some of my friends are. They are the same as everyone else, except for their sexual orientation. Keep your nose out of it. You can't label people: gay, fat, nerd, black, white,etc. I can tell what your label is BIGOT! We try to teach our kids not to bully based on differences, you are setting a horrible example for children. Live and let live.
my opinion

London, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2011
years ago when I was in school it was not uncommon for young girls to hang together, hold hands, etc. that did not mean they were gay, lesbian, or whatever. i think that we are simply losing our common thoughts. we need to get back to reality. my opinion.
wait a sec

London, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2011
I don't think it's wrong for young girls to be lesbian, but parents need to be responsible and make use they aren't having a sexual relationship. Parents still to monitor their children when they have girlfriends over just like they would if they had a boy friend over.
Sexuality isn't as much of an issue as sexual activity!
listening

London, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Back off! Do it now, this is a form of bullying and
will and can be taken care of. Too many young people have taken their lives because of bullies like you, it stops and it stops here and now! Things can be done about this.
wait a sec

London, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2011
now because of bullying we have to allow children to display PDA and no one, not even the teachers or parent can say a word about it.
Yeah boyyyyyy

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2011
wait a sec wrote:
now because of bullying we have to allow children to display PDA and no one, not even the teachers or parent can say a word about it.
It's not about PDA genius. Children should not be discussed on this site. I'm sure if PDA is occurring during school on school property it is being dealt with accordingly, whether it be same or opposite sex PDA. The point is children are impressionable and have no business on this site as a "topic".
oreally

London, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Yeah boyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about PDA genius. Children should not be discussed on this site. I'm sure if PDA is occurring during school on school property it is being dealt with accordingly, whether it be same or opposite sex PDA. The point is children are impressionable and have no business on this site as a "topic".
I don't think they(kids) should be allowed here either, but they are.Find a user agreement on here and read it..
oreally

London, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2011
oreally wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they(kids) should be allowed here either, but they are.Find a user agreement on here and read it..
I misread that post, sorry. For some reason I thought you meant kids shouldn't be allowed on topix!
Joey Zasa

Manchester, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2011
Andate tutti a 'fanculo!
well

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, you ARE talking about UNDERAGED CHILDREN! Back off and leave these kids alone. Or are you one of the girls that go to school with them and are scared to death of being gay yourself!? I don't condone being gay or lesbian. In my opinion, it goes against everything in the Bible. BUT, talking about and bullying these kids can scar them for life. Kids have committed suicide because of people like you. If you don't like it, stay away from them. They aren't harming you. If you are a parent, then you should KNOW BETTER! If you go to school with them, talk to them about it. Don't put them down on a public forum. Apparently you are old enough to be on here, then you are old enough to act like an adult.
-well im not scared of you or anyone. Im not bullying nobody. I GO TO THAT SCHOOL TOO! AND IM NOT f*ckin GAY either.
well

Sheridan, AR

#14 Feb 15, 2011
info wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However, you ARE talking about UNDERAGED CHILDREN! Back off and leave these kids alone. Or are you one of the girls that go to school with them and are scared to death of being gay yourself!? I don't condone being gay or lesbian. In my opinion, it goes against everything in the Bible. BUT, talking about and bullying these kids can scar them for life. Kids have committed suicide because of people like you. If you don't like it, stay away from them. They aren't harming you. If you are a parent, then you should KNOW BETTER! If you go to school with them, talk to them about it. Don't put them down on a public forum. Apparently you are old enough to be on here, then you are old enough to act like an adult.
-well im not scared of you or anyone. Im not bullying nobody. I GO TO THAT SCHOOL TOO! AND IM NOT f*ckin GAY either.
info

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2011
Well I think sexual acts should be kept private, whether it be gay or straight. You go to school to learn hopefully. Not to be aroused, so keep your contacts private. When I went to school you almost would think they were having sex in the lockers.
Wow

Ashland, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2011
Maybe the parents of these kids need to Get them in church & as for all this stuff about talking about all these underaged kids. None of their names were mentioned and they're gonna be talked about because of their decisions, just like the druggies and the rest of the people we all think are doing wrong. If they aren't talked about here it'll be out in town somewhere. If the kid is gonna make the decision to publically display themselves this way they should have known already that people will talk and you can't control what they say and be able to tolerate it.
well

London, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2011
Wow wrote:
Maybe the parents of these kids need to Get them in church & as for all this stuff about talking about all these underaged kids. None of their names were mentioned and they're gonna be talked about because of their decisions, just like the druggies and the rest of the people we all think are doing wrong. If they aren't talked about here it'll be out in town somewhere. If the kid is gonna make the decision to publically display themselves this way they should have known already that people will talk and you can't control what they say and be able to tolerate it.
Couldnt have said it better!

“I'm Ya Huckleberry”

Since: Jan 09

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2011
Although I disagree with the whole gay thing, it's still very inappropriate to post such things on here about underage girls for Gods sake. Imagine if this were your child. It's in very bad taste to say the least.
A Bisexual Girl From MHS

Somerset, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2011
I think this is really stupid! Why would you waste your time to get on here and post about a bunch of kids. First of all half the girls in our school that say they are gay; really aren't they are just confused about whatever... and it has nothing to do with our parents raising us a certain way because if my parents had a choice i wouldn't like boys or girls. This is WAYNE COUNTY. While your straight trippin on homosexuality; there is people around here everyday laid up with their cousin or high on dope. The girls in our school that say they are gay will soon decide they aren't as quick as they decided they were going to be; especially if they get with someone who really is and it actually comes down to them doing anything more than making out. So yeah and whoever said that about going to church? I go to church every Sunday so while your judging and being disrespectful, YOU'RE NOT GOD! So you being judgemental is a sin!(and news flash dear; one sin is no worse than another) So why not join the crowd? Cause either way you are going to be questioned when he comes back! Thank you all and have a God Blessed Day!(:
oreally

London, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2011
I don't think anyone considered that the poster could have been a male or female student. And maybe they aren't as homophobic as they are against PDA. No matter you sex, you should refrain from getting involved in a sexual relationship with anyone for awhile. There are many STDs you can catch from either sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Georgia 148,117
Clinton deputy 10 years old 3 hr Mom 1
City Taxes and Services to INCREASE 7 hr Hopeful 28
Sad Times 20 hr Mom 20
i have tons of baby stuff to give away! (Apr '11) 23 hr Mom 59
Does size really matter? 23 hr Steel Horse Ride 65
Clinton County on wkyt Sat Appalled 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages