What do real men want in a women besides sex?

Posted in the Monticello Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

I'd like to see what traits real men want in the women they choose to date. The kind you could take home to Mama. Not just because you hear they are easy. Can you tell me?
Rosie

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Huh? They want corn puddin??Ain't you a little off topic here? My husband says he always liked a woman who does not have to depend on him to even change a lightbulb. A woman with fire and can stand up for herself.But if i need him he will be there. I love my real man too! This ought to get interestin.
big earl

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

if you are maried then why are you worried about what other men think about you...or are you planning on leaving your husband or are you planning on cheating on him? Since you are married i am sure your husband has told you what he likes in you, if not why are you married? Usually when people get marrried they already know the quality of person they have by commounication in the begining of the relationship and if you dont know what a man wants in a women besides sex maybe you should talk to some more older women because. If you are asking you are having doubts about yourself on how you should be toward men besides a good lay that shouldnt be going on in your head you should know if you have all these qualitys that a man is looking for you shouldnt have to ask. but any man just wants a women to love them back and be faithful and understanding and not accuse us of everything undder the sun. a man ususally wants the same thing as a women wants a good happy and healthy life
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

big earl wrote:
if you are maried then why are you worried about what other men think about you...or are you planning on leaving your husband or are you planning on cheating on him? Since you are married i am sure your husband has told you what he likes in you, if not why are you married? Usually when people get marrried they already know the quality of person they have by commounication in the begining of the relationship and if you dont know what a man wants in a women besides sex maybe you should talk to some more older women because. If you are asking you are having doubts about yourself on how you should be toward men besides a good lay that shouldnt be going on in your head you should know if you have all these qualitys that a man is looking for you shouldnt have to ask. but any man just wants a women to love them back and be faithful and understanding and not accuse us of everything undder the sun. a man ususally wants the same thing as a women wants a good happy and healthy life
You silly old goat, who are you talking to? All that started this thread, not Rosie!Back the truck up and read it! You are not so smart after all are you? Feel foolish after running your mouth? no, I'm not married.
mr. nice guy

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

All that wrote:
I'd like to see what traits real men want in the women they choose to date. The kind you could take home to Mama. Not just because you hear they are easy. Can you tell me?
Guys want what girls want, someone that will listen, well let's just say a best friend. Being there for you when your not at your best, doing whatever needs to be done,compromise with each other. Us guys act tough but if you notice we can be tender and loving with the right girl . The easy thing is sort of high school for a real man, he won't worry about that it will happen when you both want it to. Keep your lady and her momma happy and all is good. This would work for me, great topic.
eddy

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

All that wrote:
<quoted text>You silly old goat, who are you talking to? All that started this thread, not Rosie!Back the truck up and read it! You are not so smart after all are you? Feel foolish after running your mouth? no, I'm not married.
I'm not married either , I likes , old goat, back the truck up , lol, no he not that smart
jeff gee

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

All that wrote:
Would you do me a favor? Tell me the qualities that you want in a guy. I'm not trying to be smart but sincere. Please dont hold back be honest and I will respond back and we can compare notes. This sounds fun and insightful .
beano

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Is that how you really feel,that if a man likes you all he wants is sex? Just asking, I hope relationships haven't got to that point. Surely people still try to be friends . Ultimately that's what makes it work! Pretty simple.
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

jeff gee wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you do me a favor? Tell me the qualities that you want in a guy. I'm not trying to be smart but sincere. Please dont hold back be honest and I will respond back and we can compare notes. This sounds fun and insightful .
Ok, I want a man who is honest, has a great sense of humor and can take a joke. I want a man who has a passion for family times and not one who only wants to to sneak off alone with me. I want a man who loves the holidays and Christmas. Good hygeine and cares what he looks like. He must be faithful! I won't forgive even the first betrayal!Must be willing to have a job if he is able Not a liar or bragger. I don't like a man who curses all the time or drinks habitually.I want him to be my friend and to be on in my corner. I don't want a man who tells me he loves me then act differently in front of others. He must be a believer in God.
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

beano wrote:
Is that how you really feel,that if a man likes you all he wants is sex? Just asking, I hope relationships haven't got to that point. Surely people still try to be friends . Ultimately that's what makes it work! Pretty simple.
Yes because I have had dates that act like they are crazy about me till they find out I'm not sleeping with him right off the bat.Then they get mad and don't come back!
beano

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

All that wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because I have had dates that act like they are crazy about me till they find out I'm not sleeping with him right off the bat.Then they get mad and don't come back!
Where are you meeting these guys? I never did worry about sex right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, I do really like it but it's really cool to get to know somebody and develop a friendship and the rest will take care of itself. You must be nice looking if guys act crazy over you! Something is a miss tho if they don't come back, how are you selecting the guys you date? Strangers ? Usually in this area you know people and that's not a problem.
jeff gee

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

All that wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I want a man who is honest, has a great sense of humor and can take a joke. I want a man who has a passion for family times and not one who only wants to to sneak off alone with me. I want a man who loves the holidays and Christmas. Good hygeine and cares what he looks like. He must be faithful! I won't forgive even the first betrayal!Must be willing to have a job if he is able Not a liar or bragger. I don't like a man who curses all the time or drinks habitually.I want him to be my friend and to be on in my corner. I don't want a man who tells me he loves me then act differently in front of others. He must be a believer in God.
Resonable requests, pretty simple to please aren't you. That's nice as long as a man was raised right they will go along with that list. Maybe you should print that out and show it to guys when they ask you out, establish ground rules.
the rage

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

All that wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because I have had dates that act like they are crazy about me till they find out I'm not sleeping with him right off the bat.Then they get mad and don't come back!
Are you not that hot? If it's a hot chick I will hang till I get a little. Sorry honey maybe you need find a dumb ole countryboy. You can't hang with playas
mommas boyZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

You dont want go see my
Momma She mean and eat you up
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

beano wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you meeting these guys? I never did worry about sex right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, I do really like it but it's really cool to get to know somebody and develop a friendship and the rest will take care of itself. You must be nice looking if guys act crazy over you! Something is a miss tho if they don't come back, how are you selecting the guys you date? Strangers ? Usually in this area you know people and that's not a problem.
It IS the guys that I thought I knew. Then when you finally accept a date they turn out to be a jerk because they think that's all I want from them too! I stated in the first post ..The kind of girl you take home to Mama! The acting crazy over me is just an act to get his foot in the door. Don't go out with your friends, it's a great way to lose them! I would consider myself a pretty girl but no better than a lot of others around here. What happened to just dating?
duh

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Sugar mommas
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

the rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not that hot? If it's a hot chick I will hang till I get a little. Sorry honey maybe you need find a dumb ole countryboy. You can't hang with playas
I'd rather date a dumb ole country boy than a guy that tries to talk "ghetto" in Ky.
geologist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Amber using Earl , dad will be mad and Rosie I she still in jail. All that , meg. How many threads and names are you using . Busted.....!!!!!
All that

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

duh wrote:
Sugar mommas
Good luck Moocher!!Not enough to go around in this town
geologist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

All that wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck Moocher!!Not enough to go around in this town
You got nothing nobody wants. Everything about you is a lie. You are a horrible example of Christianity !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Ari son of Anarchy 150,086
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min pusherman_ 130,289
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 hr Republicans Are S... 16,124
When will Wayne Co go wet? Wed in a flash 7
Beagle pups for sale Wed Beagles 2
Static murders Wed Friend 35

Search the Monticello Forum:
•••
•••
Monticello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monticello Jobs

•••