tracking down tags
need info

London, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Anyone know how to track down a license tag from the internet? Their is a mid size red car that just about ran down one of my children. If anyone knows how I would appreciate the info. I wrote the tag down..
Carolyn

Sarasota, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2012
need info wrote:
Anyone know how to track down a license tag from the internet? Their is a mid size red car that just about ran down one of my children. If anyone knows how I would appreciate the info. I wrote the tag down..
Call the police. If they almost hit one of your children, they could be driving drunk. You should not be wasting time on topix trying to track down who it was. The police have a database and can find out who the vehicle belongs to. You should report this to the police, not on the Internet. By reporting it you could save another life.
need info

London, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
The tags have been tracked down. And its just like I suspected!! Found where the car is parked also!!!
so you know

Manchester, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2012
If something happens to the car the person driving it can trace you down by your post on here. So chose your battles wisely. Had it been one of my kids I would have called the cops and dealt with it the legal way. By taking the law into your own hands, who is going to protect your children while your butt sits in jail by doing something stupid? Revenge is not worth losing your kids over!!! Just something to think about!!!
i have one question

Murray, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
i saw the remark you put on here with a threat so if something happens to them people or there car i will turn it over to the law. maybe i need to do it any way cause it wont hit the news if there tires gets slashed or something. you cant be the judge and jury. you have to let the law do there job and sometimes there hands are tied weather we like it or not. im thankful your kid wasnt hurt but you didnt do such a good job taking care of this the right way.
need info

London, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
i have one question wrote:
i saw the remark you put on here with a threat so if something happens to them people or there car i will turn it over to the law. maybe i need to do it any way cause it wont hit the news if there tires gets slashed or something. you cant be the judge and jury. you have to let the law do there job and sometimes there hands are tied weather we like it or not. im thankful your kid wasnt hurt but you didnt do such a good job taking care of this the right way.
Thank you people so much for the replys. I wouldnt touch a persons vechile. I would rather take it out of their hide. But the police are handling it. So I would guess the ones making the assumptions to keep on making them else where. Good afternoon.
be a good citizen
#11 Aug 16, 2012
let law enforcement do their work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,998
Mom claims to see dead son in a flaming marshma... 2 hr Saw it too 2
Some really fine things for sale 7 hr Daddy 3
Beldens Now Hiring! 8 hr dunndeal 3
Pizza Hut 14 hr pretty boy 2
Fred Thrasher Prints snowflakes (Feb '13) 18 hr john 20
needing a stove and refrigerator for free or cheap (Jul '14) 20 hr holleymary 24

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages