Lunchroom Worker Is Charged

Lunchroom Worker Is Charged

There are 11 comments on the Monticello News story from May 9, 2007, titled Lunchroom Worker Is Charged. In it, Monticello News reports that:

Ted Dunagan 10.MAY.07 Susan Plowe-Gardner, a lunch room worker at the Jasper County High School, was arrested last Wednesday, May 2, and charged with six counts of child molestation, five counts of aggravated ... via Monticello News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monticello News.

Christina

AOL

#1 May 10, 2007
I know Ms.Gardner and she is like the bestest lunch lady in the world every one know her and i dont think that she would ever do such a thing because she was always with emily her daughter and going to her childrens softball practices.... She is innoscent
Christine P

Miami, FL

#2 May 14, 2007
Christina wrote:
I know Ms.Gardner and she is like the bestest lunch lady in the world every one know her and i dont think that she would ever do such a thing because she was always with emily her daughter and going to her childrens softball practices.... She is innoscent
Ms. Sue was my baby-sitter for years and I worked with her in the lunchroom.I would still trust her with my child. I think she made some bad decisions here recently that do need to be addressed. Maybe with counseling/therapy. I'm not saying she should get away with this by any means but some kind of treatment should definatly be included.
Anonymous

Buchanan, GA

#3 May 16, 2007
I know her too- Nice lady but obviously she needs help.
anonymous

Buchanan, GA

#4 May 17, 2007
ANONYMOUS

United States

#5 May 16, 2008
I DON'T CARE IF THE LADY IS NICE OR NOT. I HAVE CHILDREN IN JASPER COUNTY AND THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHECKED OUT MORE BEFORE BEING HIRED.
THIS IS CRAZY WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN OUR SCHOOLS AND AROUND OUR CHILDREN
Scott

Panacea, FL

#6 May 29, 2008
Where were these ladies when I was in school? Sorry, but my opinion is that a 14 year old boy knows what he's getting. Would it be better if he was getting it from a 13 or 14 year old girl? Your daughters, perhaps.
Annymous

Thomaston, GA

#7 Jun 6, 2008
Christina wrote:
She is GUILTY...the GBI doesn't WASTE their time on innocent ppl and innocent ppl don't attempt suicide... obviously this has been going on for some time because now... I just feel bad for her husband
annymous

Phenix City, AL

#8 Jun 28, 2008
i always thought lunch room ladies were sweet and innocent.. but i guess i was wrong...she is a poor excuse for lunch room ladies and and even poorer excuse for her family...
a student back then

Ashburn, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2010
she was my lunch lady and always a great person. if she did in fact do this then she deserves a chance to get the help she needs and not be critized by u all that critized her. i was always around her and the others she never did anything to me. Jasper county had a lot of very hateful students there trust me i know better than anyone how hateful they were. But mrs sue hurting a child I DONT THINK SO..
LMAO

Conley, GA

#10 Jun 27, 2012
MS. "Sue" is a "Meth-Head", who left her husband for another "meth-head" and wife beater who does not take care of his children!
Ms sue

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
She made some bad choices who hasnt but if u done know her dont judge her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Heat of the Night Water Tower Sparta Mis... (Jun '10) Jul 26 Glenn Burns 16
Hi I'm Jul 25 Shazbod Dagoogoo 4
is this one true!!!!?????.. Jul 15 Silent Lamb 6
Gay teens in conyers wanna have fun (Aug '14) Jul 10 Lightskin guy 9
gene pope bicycle (Jun '13) Jun 29 Real Billy Howard 25
Butts Co. Sheriff's Dept. (Jul '09) Jun '16 Real Billy Howard 31
Flovilla concert Jun '16 Carol 1128 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages