need2know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Anyone know about what kind of person he is?
friend

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

He is a good person that would do anything for anyone
need2know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

K thanks. Just gettin opinions, because its important that I know.
Anyone else know him?
friend

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Why is it so important that you know about him?
huh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Which Ben Collins? There is three...
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

The one I commented about is from Kimberly but now lives out of state
someone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

friend wrote:
The one I commented about is from Kimberly but now lives out of state
...yes its that one. I just need to know for personal reasons. Glad you like him. Ty
good guy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

I know him, he is one of the best people I have ever known...he's loyal, hard worker, doesn't do drugs and has the best heart. He isn't fake and doesn't use people. All he ever wanted was a loving family, and he seems happy now. Besides the Collins', who are just assholes, I don't know anyone that has a bad word to say about Ben...
me again

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

good guy wrote:
I know him, he is one of the best people I have ever known...he's loyal, hard worker, doesn't do drugs and has the best heart. He isn't fake and doesn't use people. All he ever wanted was a loving family, and he seems happy now. Besides the Collins', who are just assholes, I don't know anyone that has a bad word to say about Ben...
Well I'm glad to hear that he is a good person. Thank you. This helps a lot. So he doesn't get along with his family? Is that why he moved?
good guy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

He gets along with them, they just take advantage of his generosity. He moved for his wife and work.
someone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Oh he is married???
longtime friend

Hugheston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

yes he is married. and yes he is one of the sweetest people anyone would ever meet. ive known him my whole life.
someone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

longtime friend wrote:
yes he is married. and yes he is one of the sweetest people anyone would ever meet. ive known him my whole life.
I did not know he was married. I guess that answered all I needed to know. Thanks
Changed

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

good guy wrote:
He gets along with them, they just take advantage of his generosity. He moved for his wife and work.
Which part of the Collins family are you talking about?? Because he has been helped alot from his grandmother collins and doesn't get takin advantage of by anybody (unless he lets them), he has a very supportive family so unless you can name a situation, I think your just talkin BS!
boredinwv

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Yes Ben is married! I Dated him a lil while back in high school! He is a good guy! Don't try and ruin his marriage! He's happy and has a family!
original poster

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

boredinwv wrote:
Yes Ben is married! I Dated him a lil while back in high school! He is a good guy! Don't try and ruin his marriage! He's happy and has a family!
I would have never tried to ruin his marriage. I haven't spoken to him since I found out. Actually he wasn't honest to me, we were seeing one another. I was asking because he wanted to meet my kids. Um glad that I found out how he was though. I've met someone and I'm happy myself. This was awhile back. Glad I posted here! Thanks everyone for the input. Goodbye!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 53,899
The REAL Franks Welcome Back 3 hr best calzone 12
City of montgomery 3 hr Elizabeth 44
Does any1 kno bout montgomery in the early 60's? (Feb '11) Jul 25 Broken bridges 83
Michelle Hudnall the police Jul 23 hahahaha 13
Montgomery Police?? (Sep '11) Jul 23 Anonymous 61
rivermont apartments (Oct '12) Jul 22 Seen it 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••