Who snitching the all need to b exposed
mountainman

Ona, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2010
snitching on what? EXPLAIN
All

Richlands, VA

#3 Dec 6, 2010
All the stupid drug dealers in montgomery.
nonyabsness

Lubbock, TX

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Leave the drug dealers alone.they are the only ones who generate income ...
Apple

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Dec 7, 2010
this shouldnt be a topic. and the person who started thisone proll has somethin ta hide. So stop playin games.
All

Richlands, VA

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Nonyabus

Ur pathetic. You have probably never worked a day in your life.

Btw ur welcome for the Internet. My tax dollars are paying for it
crackhead

Ona, WV

#7 Dec 8, 2010
how bout d street in MONTGOMERY is were most of the drug dealers live.Can not wait till they get to see their faces on the mug shots
Blue

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Dec 8, 2010
no its not. This is crazy.
crackhead

Ona, WV

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Blue oh yes it is do you want me to give you some names?
lol

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 3, 2011
drugs is the problem with the country.
1 post removed
fedup

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Feb 16, 2011
cecily overton
1 post removed
an idea

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 Feb 19, 2011
Ithink everyone should poost all the drug dealers names any where and everywhere that you can so that everyone knows who they are I think it should be made very public and even full page ads taken out when there is a drug bust with the mug shot and a post above it that reads " Where are your Children?"
8ball

Milton, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2011
an idea wrote:
Ithink everyone should poost all the drug dealers names any where and everywhere that you can so that everyone knows who they are I think it should be made very public and even full page ads taken out when there is a drug bust with the mug shot and a post above it that reads " Where are your Children?"
A policeman was asked about catching drug dealers. He replied its just like fishing, when asked what that meant he said ---
caught and release!
Joe

Cedar Grove, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2011
an idea wrote:
Its called a NEWSPAPER, and believe it or not, they sre sold at most stores
at least

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 20, 2011
lol who cares if someone snitching the cops and the mayor only lets them go. the drug heads run the town.... I would never let anyone of my kids go to Tech or live in that town..... Montgomery is a hell hole for drugs and it's getting worse than Detroit or Huntington.
asking for help

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 14, 2011
crackhead wrote:
Blue oh yes it is do you want me to give you some names?
names! yes!!
Doggiedoo

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 16, 2011
Do tell; it's the only way ta clean 'um up! The more they're names r put out there, the quicker they'll disappear.....eventually it'll b fer good!
Crappy

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2011
Ashley Queen, biggest snitch ever, she walks powellton up and down the road, all day; she's a no good rat
gik

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 30, 2011
Uh, I think they they meant names of drug dealers if you read up.
Resident

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 30, 2011
Why would you give the names on here? You need to give it to the DEA!! They will act on it. They will not even inform the local police when they are coming. There use to be policeman in Montgomery who would inform certain people when a bust was going down so they would not get caught! The drug dealers were seen after being informed of moving their product from one place to the next after being informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Hughart 17 hr Angeleyes1882 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Jessica Dorsey Mon Dee 3
What happened to mark cafco Mon GPS 16
Maleigha caldwell Mon Angeleyes1882 1
ashley from armstrong market Sun lil Tim tim 13
roo (Dec '10) Sun Mr Christian 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages