Trash on Tech campus
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joker

Springfield, NJ

#23 Sep 18, 2012
Alison wrote:
Montgomery is already one
Big trash dump.... What's it matter?
yeah what a depressing junk hole the hole town and college is...empty run down campus on life support from the tax payers...
Loved tech

Charleston, WV

#24 Sep 19, 2012
I went to Tech in the early 70's. It was a great school at that time. WVU stepped in and the rest is history. The destruction on that campus is totally to blame on WVU. Even now, Carolyn Long continues to let the schools self destruct. And inherent the other day that Scott hurst is back. I think we should all plan a memorial service for what once was a great school!
David

Belle, WV

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Loved tech wrote:
I went to Tech in the early 70's. It was a great school at that time. WVU stepped in and the rest is history. The destruction on that campus is totally to blame on WVU. Even now, Carolyn Long continues to let the schools self destruct. And inherent the other day that Scott hurst is back. I think we should all plan a memorial service for what once was a great school!
WVU is gradually taking care of the memorial services on the campus, services already conducted for co-ed, football, corrections academy, child care, WV athletic conference, student enrollment, legislative bills, public relations, etc.

Other services being proposed.
passerby

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 1, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>WVU is gradually taking care of the memorial services on the campus, services already conducted for co-ed, football, corrections academy, child care, WV athletic conference, student enrollment, legislative bills, public relations, etc.

Other services being proposed.
Well like any waste, it's good to cut out what isn't needed. Co-Ed was a dump, it's a wonder no student was ever killed by electrical shock from one of the AC units or breaker panels near the showers...plus it was falling off the mountain...it was reinforced by steel beams on the stairwell on the juries side, it was literally separating from the bottom up... It was literally a dump!
Mrs King

Charleston, WV

#27 Feb 1, 2013
The place is a dump all around. Dozer it all down. What a joke the school and city is.
Thomas

Belle, WV

#28 Feb 2, 2013
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well like any waste, it's good to cut out what isn't needed. Co-Ed was a dump, it's a wonder no student was ever killed by electrical shock from one of the AC units or breaker panels near the showers...plus it was falling off the mountain...it was reinforced by steel beams on the stairwell on the juries side, it was literally separating from the bottom up... It was literally a dump!
One less building for WVU to mismanage great day in Morgantown just tear down a few more!! Have no worry about the Tech student who will eventually disappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 6 hr Yup 2
Locals on porn site (Jan '12) 14 hr Joe 15
schoolcrafts in powellton hollar? (Jul '11) 16 hr Johnny Reb 19
Powellton Hollow Drug Problem (Jul '11) 16 hr Johnny Reb 9
Boomer WV (Oct '08) 17 hr Johnny Reb 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
Drug dealer named "el". Aug 18 Thadious 18

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages