missing male german shepherd dog

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mamie

Huntington, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2013
My german shepherd went missing on 1-23-2013.Last seen at tech.If found please call the campus police.His name is Bailey.He is 1yr 10mo. old.
hound luver

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I will go out looking. The temps are not good for a dog to be out without shelter. I hope it is used to being outside. If you have a picture I would put out flyers and contact local vets to let them know. Also let the local police know. They are usually out and could look too. Good luck in finding your pet.
mamie

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2013
hound luver wrote:
I will go out looking. The temps are not good for a dog to be out without shelter. I hope it is used to being outside. If you have a picture I would put out flyers and contact local vets to let them know. Also let the local police know. They are usually out and could look too. Good luck in finding your pet.
I have put up flyers and call police,the campus police,vets,shelters.Everyone looking for him and he was a inside dog.I just hope he is fine.Thank you
SpreadTheWord

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2013
mamie wrote:
My german shepherd went missing on 1-23-2013.Last seen at tech.If found please call the campus police.His name is Bailey.He is 1yr 10mo. old.
I would also post this in the Smithers, London, Kimberly, Gauley Bridge and any other local forums that you can think of. The more people who see this, the more chance there is of him being returned to you. I'll keep my eyes open and be praying for his safe return!
Big Bill

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 25, 2013
SpreadTheWord wrote:
<quoted text>I would also post this in the Smithers, London, Kimberly, Gauley Bridge and any other local forums that you can think of. The more people who see this, the more chance there is of him being returned to you. I'll keep my eyes open and be praying for his safe return!
I passed a German Shepard today in between advance auto and go mart, the dog was a younger dog and very close to being full grown it was about 5:30 this evening the dogs tracks should still be in the snow along the road next to the tracks and it was full blooded Shepard.
Wow

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Any luck finding the dog
mamie

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Wow wrote:
Any luck finding the dog
no not yet
hound luver

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Heard that a really pretty German Shepherd was spotted yesterday running loose in Cedar Grove. A man in a silver (possibly Ford Fusion) had stopped to try and retrieve it. Perhaps you should put in in the lost and found of the Charleston Gazette. There is no charge for that. If someone found it and they see your ad they could contact you.

Again, good luck.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9 Jan 28, 2013
I saw a beautiful, young, German
Shepard between the city of Cedar
Grove and Go-Mart on Friday.

It was going toward the Go-Mart
when we passed it.
I noticed him b/c the weather was
terrible and so was the traffic. I
was worried he would get hit but
could not stop and check on him.

If this is your dog he's in a Bad
place.
Good luck:)
SpreadTheWord

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
when we passed it.
place.
This is probably the same one I saw. I saw one on the end closest to Go-Mart right before the 4-lane that leads into Glasgow starts. I stayed with the dog and tried to keep it out of traffic until the owner arrived (a man that was stopped before I stopped called her about the dog). She showed up, and it wasn't her dog. My heart dropped a little bit. The German Shephard I waited with acted like it was afraid of people, it wouldn't let me get close to it. It had a collar on, but I wasn't able to see if it had a tag. I had to just leave it there, hopefully it lived close to there and just got out of someone's yard. Any updates on finding Bailey?
mamie

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 28, 2013
SpreadTheWord wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the same one I saw. I saw one on the end closest to Go-Mart right before the 4-lane that leads into Glasgow starts. I stayed with the dog and tried to keep it out of traffic until the owner arrived (a man that was stopped before I stopped called her about the dog). She showed up, and it wasn't her dog. My heart dropped a little bit. The German Shephard I waited with acted like it was afraid of people, it wouldn't let me get close to it. It had a collar on, but I wasn't able to see if it had a tag. I had to just leave it there, hopefully it lived close to there and just got out of someone's yard. Any updates on finding Bailey?
No not yet he was last seen on Morris Creek Road in Montgomery.
Big Bill

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2013
arctic wrote:

when we passed it.

place.
I saw the same dog arctic and it was in a bad place but there was a 2 door black car pulled over trying to get the dog to come to them, the small car even pulled over in that heavy slush
Wow

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2013
When was he saw on Morris creek? What happened to the dog in cedar grove?
Big Bill

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Wow wrote:
? Don't know about Morris cr, but it is really weird a few people seen the same type of dog in cedar grove, I myself seen it and have never seen a dog anywhere near there before I have came through that area 6 days a week for almost 6 years and I hope the dog turns back up
Wow

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 28, 2013
I drive that road all the time and have never seen a dog through there either.
SpreadTheWord

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Big Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
? Don't know about Morris cr, but it is really weird a few people seen the same type of dog in cedar grove, I myself seen it and have never seen a dog anywhere near there before I have came through that area 6 days a week for almost 6 years and I hope the dog turns back up
I agree Bill, someone probably dropped off the German Shephard in Cedar Grove. I waited with that dog until the lady who lost the dog in Montgomery showed up. The one near Cedar Grove wasn't hers, she knew it wasn't as soon as she pulled up and saw the dog.
mamie

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
It was sat.and then they seen him behind tech ing.building sunday.
Uhhh

Montgomery, WV

#18 Jan 29, 2013
mamie wrote:
I hope its not the one i ran over with my car. Sorry
hound luver

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope its not the one i ran over with my car. Sorry
YOU ARE A FREEKING PIG! I hope you or someone in your family dies a slow and painful death.
dog lover

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 29, 2013
saw a german shepard this morning 01/29/13 walking across the bridge towards montgomery if i see him again will call campus police hope u find him soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr UTrashy 1,477
Crystal Foster 5 hr Funny 8
Rite aid 11 hr Sara 4
Pratt pillheads (Apr '15) 12 hr yep 9
What happened to David Bohanna? (Dec '13) Tue betterthanyou 9
Impeach Tom Skaggs Mon Rita 18
Travis Grose Mon Rita 6

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance