hill climber is really mooney the as*...

hill climber is really mooney the as*hole cop who beats the sh*t out of people

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What I think

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2011
come on mooney just go ahead and tell us put your real name from now on cause now everyone knows just who u r now dont be scared. u cant put your real name cause u know people will sue u for writing the stuff u write and the stuff u started so just stop commenting on peoples stuff
Anti-IPMC

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2011
He's a piece of Sh*t who is a iron piglet who uses his power to get his and his ignorant clubs ways. I hope he suffers the same faith as his fellow piglet Feltner. He is corrupt and hope his wife finds out about his sexual encounters outside of their marriage! Also, whatever happened with those rape charges from the IPMC rally in the mid-West? One more thing, how come done of you IPMC punks werent identified as cops last year when a guy recognized y'alls club's colors and ran a few of you piglets over in Virginia? Was this yet another cover up among many others? These IPMC thugs give the sheriffs department a bad name! Kessler should force them out of the club or off the force! I hope the FBI gets involved soon!
bob

Belle, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Mooney is a good officer .
Serious

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2011
bob wrote:
Mooney is a good officer .
A good Officer Are you freaking kidding me ?? A good officer doesnt beat the hell out of people just cause they think they can get by with it. A good officer doesnt harass people walking down the street just because of there last name....A good officer doesnt waste tax payers money by chasing a couple weed smokers around...do your job and go after some woman beaters child abusers drunk drivers why dont ya. Good Officer YEA RIGHT you really have no clue do you
4Real

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2011
Mooney is a piece of sh*t waste of skin. He treats people like crap, has absolutely no respect for elderly people, and thinks he is better than everyone just because he has a badge. One day he won't get to hide behind that badge and he will get what he deserves. I hope that day comes real soon. He's worthless!!!!
bob

Belle, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2011
Mooney is trying to rid this place of drugs . Keep up the good work officer Mooney .
1 post removed
sue

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 1, 2011
mooney is a great officer. The People who dont think so are the ones that break the law and are a waste to society.
Yeah right

Hurricane, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2011
All of the officers are worthless! Dont do Sh%+ for our city.
Officers Backup

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Well if you dont like the cops around here, MOVE, or better yet DONT SCREW UP AND BREAK THE LAW. Get real you all!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Morgantown, WV

#11 Aug 2, 2011
I agree with officerback statement , plus if he is that bad why hasn't he been put under investigation, so shut up or don't break the law, or move
Yeah right

Hurricane, WV

#12 Aug 3, 2011
Like if its that easy to move, i was born here and my life is here. Im giving my opinion about the officers, everyone has that right, im glad you have not gone thru a hard time or if you have im glad that the nice officers you so love have helped you out. In my case it was not like that, i was robbed and it took a freaken officer hours to show up. I could of been killed!! Like you freaken care, but think about one of your family members being in this situation.
sharel

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 20, 2012
bull shit he picks on little girls an locks up our children for fighting i remember back in my days were just fought it out an moved on. he has no respect for anything but the law. we need officers that are mean when needed but also speak to people with respect.
iagree

Belle, WV

#14 Aug 20, 2012
sharel wrote:
bull shit he picks on little girls an locks up our children for fighting i remember back in my days were just fought it out an moved on. he has no respect for anything but the law. we need officers that are mean when needed but also speak to people with respect.
Ithink he should break up kids in a fight. Because most of the parents around here let there children run wild. While they are out doing drugs or involved in affairs. So go right on Mooney maybe in the end you can teach the kids respect. Because they sure dont get it at home.
who gives a

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Mooney is garbage he only beats up on people in handcuffs. He's a liar and a piece of trAsh. All of you saying he's a good cop I hope u or kids end up gettin the hell beat out of ya while ur handcuffed. Him and his little mini me K9 partner. I hope the Iron pigs give him what he deserves. By the way he's been investigated plenty but dirty cop investigating dirty cop what's gonna happen lol. If the justice system don't get him somebody else he's screwing over or beatin the crap out of will.
idiots

Beckley, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2012
who gives a wrote:
Mooney is garbage he only beats up on people in handcuffs. He's a liar and a piece of trAsh. All of you saying he's a good cop I hope u or kids end up gettin the hell beat out of ya while ur handcuffed. Him and his little mini me K9 partner. I hope the Iron pigs give him what he deserves. By the way he's been investigated plenty but dirty cop investigating dirty cop what's gonna happen lol. If the justice system don't get him somebody else he's screwing over or beatin the crap out of will.
I find it funny your argument starts with he only beats up people in handcuffs? Sorry but most people in handcuffs probably deserve it. No not all but most. Not saying I'm for or against mooney cause idk him because I have never been arrested...therefore never been beat up by a cop
really

Belle, WV

#17 Sep 21, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny your argument starts with he only beats up people in handcuffs? Sorry but most people in handcuffs probably deserve it. No not all but most. Not saying I'm for or against mooney cause idk him because I have never been arrested...therefore never been beat up by a cop
he is a good person i am sure.this bunch of trash dont like him because he is trying to get rid of this bunch of druggies.
idiots

Beckley, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>he is a good person i am sure.this bunch of trash dont like him because he is trying to get rid of this bunch of druggies.
I wouldn't know lol. There really are bad cops whether he is or not I can't say and I'm not going to say. From the sounds of it everyone on here talking bad about him have been arrested and probably deserved to be hit or tackled or whatever he did to them
yournamesaysit

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Idiot is right ms know it all go to fayeteville and read the complaints No nobody deserves to be handcuffed and beat by 4 cops because of accusations what about a 50 year old woman who's never had a speedin ticket she deserve to be treated like a friggin murderer ur an idiot u got that much right anyway
Donkey

Cedar Grove, WV

#20 Sep 22, 2012
50 year old women who speed are a danger to society and should be flogged . Keep up the good work officer Mooney , keeping our roads free of speeeders and druggies .
yep

Lindside, WV

#21 Oct 15, 2012
mooney is an as* hole he has pulled over a friend and I who gave him the upmost respect he came to the window with tickets for seat belts already wrote....he then asked for my friends DL goes back to his car runs his DL comes back looks at my friend and said if i knew you need one more traffic violation to loose your DL i would have wrote you a speeding ticket......good cops dont say shit like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy out 31 min Crap 3
Coach Makie 4 hr removed allready ... 3
Drug dealer named "el". 11 hr Rue 7
Becky 19 hr Fayetteone 1
save the kids Fri Jessica 3
Steve Dunlap Apr 27 Citizen 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 4,091

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages