First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Hey who are the owners I am gonna sue them?
i recall

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2013
He ripped me off to. What happen to you?
who

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Did about 1000 worth of damage then said it wasnt his fault
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2013
The owners are Pete and Steve Lopez.
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2013
They rip everyone off. Charge double what other places do and then after a week of having them look at it, it's broken again. They just do it good enough to get the money from you and then screw you over cause you have to go out and pay someone else to fix it.
just saying

Belle, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I was just on here browsing around and saw this and thought i would tell you all that Hager's Pre-owned in cedar grove does really good work and they get it done fast right and they are very reasonable with charging..i have had my car worked on by them and i recommend anyone to go there if something needs done and you want it done right.
ill 2nd that

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Hager's does good work! That's true. It takes them no time to get the parts and get you back on the road.
The_Nameless

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Go to Cogar's Service Center in Charlton Heights.The guys who own it and work there do great work and know what there doing.They need help with their business so i'm supporting them.
Been There

Winifrede, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2013
The_Nameless wrote:
Go to Cogar's Service Center in Charlton Heights.The guys who own it and work there do great work and know what there doing.They need help with their business so i'm supporting them.
Cogar does a great job and are really reasonable. I WILL NEVER go to anyone else. I trust them 100% with my vehicles. You will not be sorry in going to Cogars. "Cogar's forever".
Cutter

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>Cogar does a great job and are really reasonable. I WILL NEVER go to anyone else. I trust them 100% with my vehicles. You will not be sorry in going to Cogars. "Cogar's forever".
How much of a cut are you getting out of this Cogar advertisement?
who

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Can you get an inspection sticker at Cogars?
who

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 19, 2013
I will just put Pete & Steve on the court filing paperwork then smh
Big Bill

Kimberly, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2013
who wrote:
You can get a sticker across from Collins school in oak hill at that garage if Cogars don't do them
who

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2013
I live in Montgomery so most likely I will go next time to Hagers in Cedar Grove
Just saying

Belle, WV

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Hager's does do inspection stickers and the also will do anything else you need done and they will get it done fast. I have Alway's taken my car there and they are the only one's I trust. They don't tell you that there's 100 other thing's wrong just to try and squeeze more money outta you. They are honest and very good people that work there.
Best Around

Winifrede, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2013
who wrote:
Yes COGARS does inspections. That is where I get my two vehicles inspected every year. They are really nice guys. You will not regret going. I have been going there for about six maybe seven years and they have treated me fair.
who

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Alright thank you no more Lopez's for me
Big Bill

Kimberly, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2013
who wrote:
Alright thank you no more Lopez's for me
Lopez's don't do stickers anymore because Someone put a sticker on a car with a cracked windshield. Supposedly ?
Just saying

Belle, WV

#19 Jan 29, 2013
That's bs if someone had put a sticker on a cracked windshield then they would have just gotten a warning it wrote up. Trust me they would not have too his license just for that.
jirene

Belle, WV

#20 Jan 29, 2013
I Have Been Going To Foster Auto Care In Boomer For Years. Jack Does A Good Job I Strongly Recommend Them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 58,138
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 4 hr Senator Alex Wein... 232
Tech Grose 16 hr chillin 19
Michael Jackson Wed whatever 5
not franks pizza Wed BRETT 18
Dogs on the run, yummmmm Tue Good Citizen 15
morals Sep 16 Natalie 3
•••
•••
Montgomery Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••