Think

Pratt, WV

#30 Sep 2, 2012
It's a terrible disgrace that there is a forum like this one that entices unprincipled persons to make snide remarks about others who undoubtedly have severe problems far beyond their control.

Many have the opinion these unprincipled persons are far from being productive citizens/neighbors and in most cases are less desirable than those of whom they speak.

Shame!! Shame!!
And

Belle, WV

#31 Sep 2, 2012
Think wrote:
It's a terrible disgrace that there is a forum like this one that entices unprincipled persons to make snide remarks about others who undoubtedly have severe problems far beyond their control.
Many have the opinion these unprincipled persons are far from being productive citizens/neighbors and in most cases are less desirable than those of whom they speak.
Shame!! Shame!!
so what, what about you, which trailer court do you live?
Think

Pratt, WV

#32 Sep 2, 2012
And wrote:
<quoted text>so what, what about you, which trailer court do you live?
None of them.
1 post removed
RUSTUPID

Charleston, WV

#34 Sep 4, 2012
heather wrote:
if CPS had her child why is she living with cecily. i see her with ailea all the time, she isnt the only mother out here that leave their child to do things, and especially in montgomery. half the mothers there dont have their children far as i know. i have known tina to get ailea every now and then so she can get a break, like most mothers would like to have. and for cps, they need called on mad moms out there in montgomery they are all up to no good. most are smoking weed and doing pills everyone does what they do, dont complain becuz it isnt of your choice, because if it was what you are doing im sure it wouldnt be a problem. everybody makes mistakes, go pointing that finger at someone else
What happen to all her stacks? Did it go up in smoke or up her nose?
Well

Belle, WV

#35 Sep 5, 2012
Think wrote:
Since when is drug addiction beyond someone's control?

Everyone knows pills and crack and meth are addictive.

But they still choose to start using it.
Fair Logic

Pratt, WV

#36 Sep 5, 2012
As with many other conditions and diseases, vulnerability to addiction differs from person to person.

With PROPER TREATMENT AND SUPPORT, drug addiction can be successfully handled enabling one to take back control of life.

big dipper

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 5, 2012
She's like that VanMeter girl, don't know know her first nsme.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#38 Sep 8, 2012
Fair Logic wrote:
As with many other conditions and diseases, vulnerability to addiction differs from person to person.
With PROPER TREATMENT AND SUPPORT, drug addiction can be successfully handled enabling one to take back control of life.
A person has to want the proper treatment and support. 90 percent of a family lifestyle trickles down. Kids do what they see. A person's raising, if her mother had values then she would mostly likely have them. On another note.......Anyone can have a baby!!!! More than likely her baby will raise herself or the neighbor's will raise her.
Wrong

Pratt, WV

#39 Sep 8, 2012
Kids do not necessarily "do what they see." Only lunatics like people on this forum would make such a statement.
Well

Belle, WV

#40 Sep 8, 2012
Fair Logic wrote:
Yes you can be predisposed to being an addict, I agree.

But you still CHOOSE to be a drug addict. Unless someone holds you at gun point and puts a pipe in your mouth, you are CHOOSING to.

Sorry, that's the cold hard truth.

Yes I believe they can be helped, and yes they deserve to be helped. But their disease was still a choice.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#41 Sep 8, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Kids do not necessarily "do what they see." Only lunatics like people on this forum would make such a statement.
Research the topic and see what you find. Research how you inherit your parents genetics. Who cares??? I don't know these people but if what everyone says has one bit of truth then this girl's baby does not have a chance.
Right

Pratt, WV

#42 Sep 8, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Research the topic and see what you find. Research how you inherit your parents genetics. Who cares??? I don't know these people but if what everyone says has one bit of truth then this girl's baby does not have a chance.
Lunatic!
Right

Pratt, WV

#43 Sep 8, 2012
Is being a lunatic in your genes?
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 8, 2012
What was the subject again? Momma, baby, addict? 2 Rights don't make a Wrong! Leave the girl alone. If she wants to smoke crack, snort pills and neglect her baby that is her business. I wish I could party all night and sleep all day. We are the unfortunate ones here. Sounds to me lke she is getting over on all of you.
heather

Charleston, WV

#45 Sep 8, 2012
Idear wrote:
Right...so everyone is telling everyone to go say this to her face because that's what she deserves. And you say that when we do, she'll "whoop that ass". So why would anyone actually talk to her?
Can't she use her words and not her fists?
<br>
<br>
<br>
you hide behind the computer and have the nerve to say that? LoL and for the people that are saying she is doing stuff infront of her daughter, were u there? Did u see it? Cuz if u did why wouldnt u stop it if thats what is going on? and u all know she would whoop all yas asses out here if u can to her talking shyt like u are on here, if anyone needs to talk to her like u claim then why wont you? She dont just start fighting, she uses words just as much as anyone, but she knows whats been said on here and im sure if u go and tell her this that you all post then YES there would b a problem, if u think she needs talked to then do it, maybe she just needs a true friend to talk to instead of the fucking sluts that go to her apartment to use her for her money and cigs and food. all of you need to tell her this, if your concerned about something then you should tell her or ask her. theres only so much shyt a person can take when you are accusing her of this, but u all seem to know so much have u seen it? Or been a part of it? Bcuz u act like u have. she is a single mother who gets no help a piece of shyt babydaddy who doesnt help and who is locked up. she only has her family and as i know having a TRUE friend does help. try it.
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#46 Sep 19, 2012
heather wrote:
<quoted text>
<br>
<br>
<br>
you hide behind the computer and have the nerve to say that? LoL and for the people that are saying she is doing stuff infront of her daughter, were u there? Did u see it? Cuz if u did why wouldnt u stop it if thats what is going on? and u all know she would whoop all yas asses out here if u can to her talking shyt like u are on here, if anyone needs to talk to her like u claim then why wont you? She dont just start fighting, she uses words just as much as anyone, but she knows whats been said on here and im sure if u go and tell her this that you all post then YES there would b a problem, if u think she needs talked to then do it, maybe she just needs a true friend to talk to instead of the fucking sluts that go to her apartment to use her for her money and cigs and food. all of you need to tell her this, if your concerned about something then you should tell her or ask her. theres only so much shyt a person can take when you are accusing her of this, but u all seem to know so much have u seen it? Or been a part of it? Bcuz u act like u have. she is a single mother who gets no help a piece of shyt babydaddy who doesnt help and who is locked up. she only has her family and as i know having a TRUE friend does help. try it.
Thanks, you made a good point here. She is smoking cigs. If you can't afford it, don't do it!
Laugh 4 the day

Daniels, WV

#47 Nov 24, 2012
Cecily smh
Cra

Glasgow, WV

#48 Nov 24, 2012
I'm not talking about her specifically, but people go OH SHE'S A SINGLE MOM.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for her for that? Admire her?
I feel sorry for women whose husbands leave them, or die.
Are these single mom's married? Do they have rings on their fingers?
Do they choose guys with jobs or potheads who run the street?
And for the last time...WHY DO THEY HAVE BABIES?
I feel sorry for someone who is being a single mom in a welfare apartment? My tax dollars aren't enough, you wont my sympathy?
Use condoms, idiots.
Then maybe you won't be single mothers.
ANNOYED

Charleston, WV

#49 Nov 25, 2012
Cra wrote:
I'm not talking about her specifically, but people go OH SHE'S A SINGLE MOM.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for her for that? Admire her?
I feel sorry for women whose husbands leave them, or die.
Are these single mom's married? Do they have rings on their fingers?
Do they choose guys with jobs or potheads who run the street?
And for the last time...WHY DO THEY HAVE BABIES?
I feel sorry for someone who is being a single mom in a welfare apartment? My tax dollars aren't enough, you wont my sympathy?
Use condoms, idiots.
Then maybe you won't be single mothers.
A freakin men!! I don't understand it either. I wish these promiscous girls would realize that THERE IS A WOMEN'S CLINIC IN SOUTH CHARLESTON (ITS FREE!!) THEY CHECK YOU FOR STD'S, THEY GIVE FREEEEEE BRITH CONTROL (CONDOMS, PILLS, PLAN B PILLS) WHAT EVER YOU NEED. THEY EVEN PERFORM ABORTIONS IF NEED BE. So there is NOO reason for you irresponsible girls to be out here having all these kids that you can't/don't take care of! DAMNNN!!
Livin in america

Amarillo, TX

#50 Nov 26, 2012
Then how are you going to get a check ? Single female don't get one, single males don't get them, why don't you worry about important issues like the shortage of canes at CVS due to all the people faking back problems. Why 1 billion was spent on a election, enough to Give everyone 3 million each.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Tolliver May 29 In your guts 1
main drug dealers May 29 I Know 12
Jack atha May 28 iknowright 2
F*** this s *** May 26 John 4
Roofers (Jul '13) May 26 Bob 31
top of the hill pratt (Jan '14) May 26 Hfhhyhgg 11
alma lloyd May 24 cherrybomb 10
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE