Justin Coleman needs locked up for ra...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I hope not

Charleston, WV

#23 Apr 13, 2012
I have known Justin my whole life and yea He is a piece of shit drug dealer living with his mom, but it's hard to picture Him raping someone. Sex and rape are two different things. He is strung out pretty bad so I guess it could be true but I hope not. And 12 year old aren't what they used to be, try know about sex and they have sex.
THAT DUDE

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 16, 2012
Its a fact, justin is the Police and ery gir he goes out with he gets them hooked on drugs. I personally dont like the guy! FAKE ass drug dealer!
haha

United States

#25 Apr 16, 2012
So what is the law doing about this situation with
the 12 yr old girl? Has he been arrested? Are the police investigating?
ICE

United States

#26 Apr 18, 2012
WHAT ARE THE POLICE DOING ABOUT THIS MAN/BOY?
b RAD

United States

#27 May 7, 2012
I heard there gonna pick him up sometime this week over this matter. Him and his trashy azz woman Brittany Gibson are hiding out. Both on roxys and even shooting heroin up once again. It won't be to long til they find them dead. She has 3 kids by 3 different dudes. What a SMUT!
whobad

United States

#28 Jun 17, 2012
Yea there on his azz bad for child molestation
mtgpd

United States

#29 Aug 15, 2012
Looks like the police have finally caught up to this criminal. They raided his house last week. He went downtown and snitched again of course
mtg

United States

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Bump. He has several drug charges pending. Bet he snitched and gets out.. His gf brittany gibson also was charged with intent to deliver. She was on probation for malicious assault but she's still out. Neither of them even went to jail nor took a mugshot. Informants. Lock them up. Especially fatboy justin for messing with 12 year olds. All he does is get girls hooked on drugs so they won't leave his ugly azz
dontsurpriseme

Moneta, VA

#31 Sep 25, 2012
Omg
WOW

Charleston, WV

#32 Sep 25, 2012
dontsurpriseme wrote:
Omg
WOW
randboy83

United States

#33 Oct 3, 2012
Dude is an informant. He needs laid out. Pedophile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 1,387
Machele Abbott 4 hr Tina 2
overstock outlet owners-April and Gary Fri Dirt porch 5
The overstock owners April and Gary Fri Ms m 4
Patrick Hess 3rd appearance on the jail site Thu Alien 1
London Jul 24 Nancy 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages