First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zak Evans

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 15, 2012
Go f*ck yourself, you just wish your kids were actually worth something.
Mak Evans

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 15, 2012
smart1 wrote:
i dont know much about randy but his kids are shit.
Dang haha we have fans. I bet you'r kids are trash. Someone must be jealous of me and Zak lol. Blow me
Mak Evans

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 15, 2012
KNOWHIMWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, this man has 10 kids to deal with.... he don't sell pills anymore because he is on the other end now, which means he will use anyone that has them.....he cant handle that his life sucks, he wants his ex-wife back, and she is way too good for him and she wont take him back. I don't blame her because he is the same person. He fools with a married women! GOD help him
my dad me and my brother cant help that were a few lady killers..
WOW

Charleston, WV

#25 Aug 15, 2012
Randy Evans does make good looking children. Here is the facts..... He does not support them. He didn't know he even had one of them until the child was eighteen. The one's by his ex are getting social security disability. One of his children dosen't even acknowledge him. Zac and Mac ----- Here are words of wisdow. Don't participate in this trash. You are good boys and you have great sisters. What you have with your dad is your business. I Know What He Is and NO ONE CAN CHANGE HIM.
XOXOXOXOX....
Mak Evans

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2012
WOW wrote:
Randy Evans does make good looking children. Here is the facts..... He does not support them. He didn't know he even had one of them until the child was eighteen. The one's by his ex are getting social security disability. One of his children dosen't even acknowledge him. Zac and Mac ----- Here are words of wisdow. Don't participate in this trash. You are good boys and you have great sisters. What you have with your dad is your business. I Know What He Is and NO ONE CAN CHANGE HIM.
XOXOXOXOX....
Ok, you spelled me and Zaks names wrong first off... But how the hell are you gonna say you know the facts when you really don't know half of anything that's going on? If someone has something to say to me Zak or my dad say it to us... Dont put it on the computer and not put your real name lol come on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 min Mgtn Res 1,564
Local girl, Madolyn Williamson, making shoplift... 55 min Alien 8
Jerry Odell's missing wife 3 hr PamC 50
Tammy mcclung 11 hr yep 23
Travis Grose 22 hr Rita 8
Crystal Foster Sun Really?!?! 10
Impeach Tom Skaggs Aug 26 Lil momma 19

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance