First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Bristolville, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2010
does anyone ever talk to randy evans? like to see him..........went to school with him
big bob

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2010
curious wrote:
does anyone ever talk to randy evans? like to see him..........went to school with him
dont lie dude we all know u wanna buy some pills
sago

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 21, 2010
I talked to Randy Evans and he said hes going to find out who this is and kick your fat ass.
sexywoman

Orrville, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2010
curious wrote:
he sucks
sexywoman

Orrville, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2010
sago wrote:
I talked to Randy Evans and he said hes going to find out who this is and kick your fat ass.
yeah rght
KNOWHIMWELL

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2010
big bob wrote:
<quoted text>dont lie dude we all know u wanna buy some pills
Come on now, this man has 10 kids to deal with.... he don't sell pills anymore because he is on the other end now, which means he will use anyone that has them.....he cant handle that his life sucks, he wants his ex-wife back, and she is way too good for him and she wont take him back. I don't blame her because he is the same person. He fools with a married women! GOD help him
TRUTH FROM MONTGOMERY

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2010
KNOWHIMWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, this man has 10 kids to deal with.... he don't sell pills anymore because he is on the other end now, which means he will use anyone that has them.....he cant handle that his life sucks, he wants his ex-wife back, and she is way too good for him and she wont take him back. I don't blame her because he is the same person. He fools with a married women! GOD help him
U Must not know randy very well because he has grown up, ya know? and he don't have 10 kids, he has 7, and they are the best kids in this town. he has always taken care of his kids, and noone can say that he hasn't/doesn't take care of them. and he definitely does not sell pills......r u talking 25 years ago? i think adding 25 more years to that number equals 50, which doesn't make him a child. he is a good person, and he'll do anything anyone asks him to do. come to present day because sounds like u r the one who sells and snorts pills. ASSHOLE don't be a hater ;)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Why would anyone want to slander someone else like this? Grow up --who cares what he does as long as he takes care of his kids isn't that the most important thing? Unless he is selling pills to children that is his business not yours and he must be willing to pay for it if he is caught. Adults make their own minds up if they want to be on drugs the only problem you should care about is if he is using money from Disability or Social Security to purchase the drugs. I am a firm believer in Drug Testing for any Welfare or Disability!
I HEARD THE SAME

Dresden, OH

#9 Nov 5, 2010
KNOWHIMWELL wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard the same thing about him messing with a married woman, and i believe it because my son told me. he wants her to take care of him, but lol......a woman with money is what he wants. BEWARE WOMEN and randy, face it, you are not 30 yrs old anymore, so slim pickens out there. good luck to ya
I know you

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 17, 2010
old timer 442 you need to get back on you Sissonville post and stay the hell off of this one, you racist pig,kkk, skin head, if noone knows what I am talking about, go the the Blacks need to be slaves again and you will see that this person is a racist, so if you know them, do you really know them?
opps charleston wv

Belle, WV

#11 Nov 28, 2010
looks like someone from a gas station got away with it again.........

Location hidden

#12 Dec 5, 2010
I know you wrote:
old timer 442 you need to get back on you Sissonville post and stay the hell off of this one, you racist pig,kkk, skin head, if noone knows what I am talking about, go the the Blacks need to be slaves again and you will see that this person is a racist, so if you know them, do you really know them?
You dumb ass you need to read what is posted before you start talking and I am not from Sissonville and if you would read what I wrote then you are the racist,skin head if you do not agree. You are really stupid to post this without reading (Quote) what I said. Check yourself

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2010
I know you wrote:
OH I JUST GOT IT!!! YOU CAN'T READ/UNDERSTAND. YOU GET WELFARE-RIGHT?
lol

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2011
is that brandons daddy?
1 post removed
T-cup

Belle, WV

#16 Mar 16, 2011
KNOWHIMWELL how well? ya know all those kids are his because he has "3"...."3" "NUTS". LOL I wonder if his mom ever though about giving him a nick name like say....trey....lol Or does he get offened when people say "HE NUTS". C ya later trey :)
hurtmyfriend

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 14, 2012
A very good friend of mine was just recently involved with Randy and I know for a fact that he used her for anything he could get on a daily basis. She was so ashamed she did not want to tell me. I told her that I could see that he really cared about her because he really did seem to, when I talked to him he told me how much he loved her and how good she was to him. I just saw her yesterday and she is so heartbroken. Anyone above defending him should not. He used her and then decided to completely ignore her. He said he loved her and then treated her with absolutely no decency at all. She is still in love with him and probably do anything for him if he needed her even though she has accepted that it was all a lie, but she is not an idiot she just really loves him that much because she believed he loved her. I talked to him several times and he seemed like such a good guy but he is good at what he does I guess. She is going to move on but the worst part of it all is she is pregnant. He has not even discussed this with her. I just hope she makes the right decision. I begged her to post something about him so maybe someone may read this and stay away from him when he chooses his next victim but she will not say anything bad about him so I am doing it for her because I love her like a sister. He is a user and the defenders should know I am pretty sure he is the same person he has always been. If he could do that to her and she is the sweetest person I know, she would help anyone, truly a beautiful person inside and out he will do it to anyone. So ladies beware of this one he is just out to get whatever he can so please think before getting involved with him!!!!!
all his
#18 Aug 5, 2012
dont hate the game, hate the haters. Randy is a wonderful man, so quit. Leave him alone. We got him!
?
smart1

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 6, 2012
i dont know much about randy but his kids are shit.
beat down

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 9, 2012
smart1 wrote:
i dont know much about randy but his kids are shit.
. I know randy & if you talk shit about or f*** with his kids we'll hurt you, you just wished your kids could be like his, they are the shit so go f*** your self.
beat down

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 9, 2012
hurtmyfriend wrote:
A very good friend of mine was just recently involved with Randy and I know for a fact that he used her for anything he could get on a daily basis. She was so ashamed she did not want to tell me. I told her that I could see that he really cared about her because he really did seem to, when I talked to him he told me how much he loved her and how good she was to him. I just saw her yesterday and she is so heartbroken. Anyone above defending him should not. He used her and then decided to completely ignore her. He said he loved her and then treated her with absolutely no decency at all. She is still in love with him and probably do anything for him if he needed her even though she has accepted that it was all a lie, but she is not an idiot she just really loves him that much because she believed he loved her. I talked to him several times and he seemed like such a good guy but he is good at what he does I guess. She is going to move on but the worst part of it all is she is pregnant. He has not even discussed this with her. I just hope she makes the right decision. I begged her to post something about him so maybe someone may read this and stay away from him when he chooses his next victim but she will not say anything bad about him so I am doing it for her because I love her like a sister. He is a user and the defenders should know I am pretty sure he is the same person he has always been. If he could do that to her and she is the sweetest person I know, she would help anyone, truly a beautiful person inside and out he will do it to anyone. So ladies beware of this one he is just out to get whatever he can so please think before getting involved with him!!!!!
stop your f***ING cryin you know you wished he liked you but your not hot enough for him, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could have guessed 8 hr Ginger 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
Pratt pillheads (Apr '15) Thu dumass 11
Tammy mcclung Thu 88HHitler 38
Andi Stover Thu Freddie M 16
Where's querry (Dec '15) Thu Burhead 4
shears ave Sep 26 bill bragg 6

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance