clueless

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

James and I were buddies at on time. Does anyone know where he is now? It would be nice to hook up again.
becky

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

did you try face book he does have a face book page
fayetteville90

Montgomery, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

i herd he got fired from his job for sucking dick in the parking lot for pills f$$king drugged out loser Seriously he's a prime an perfect example of a pill head low life bitch that west virginia is known for f$$king pathetic
1 post removed
hahaha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

bet fayetteville wouldnt say that shit to his face haha cause you know hed beat that ass
Fayetteville90

Cedar Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

James couldnt beat his own a$$. I wouldnt waste my gas or time. Low lifes have that affect on ppl i have things to do and if james proctor was a priority id be a low life just like him lol
shelby

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

hahaha wrote:
bet fayetteville wouldnt say that shit to his face haha cause you know hed beat that ass
I was just saying that to my face lmfao
1 post removed
Country Crazed Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Pretty sure he's still over in london.
boredinwv

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Is it the one who lives down around London or Cheylan?
1 post removed
idk

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

is he realated to bobby proctor? that dude is weird!
FromLondon

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

No I don't think he is kin to bobby proctor.
boredinwv

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

I have no idea !
Hugheston Girl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

James Proctor meet a girl in Germary and he is over their shacking up until Nov. living off of her. but his DrugDealer Brother Franklin is still In London selling drugs and collecting Social Security from a cap someone put in his ass. nothing wrong with his worthless ass too be collecting a check. like father like son beating the system. the whole clan think they something driving around in a BMW. got that from a drugdeal., Bam Yo!!!!!!!!!!
Someone who knows

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

First of all..James is not living off of anyone in Germany. He worked his ass off and made the money to bring her here for a visit. He paid for her flight, her food and everything they did. He then continued to work his ass off to pay for his trip out there to spend with her.She is a wonderful girl who loves him very much and he loves her. As for his family, his parents are wonderful wonderful people...they would help anyone. I have seen them take in people who need a place to sleep or feed people who need food and will give the last dollar they have to someone in need. For your information Hugheston Girl, Frank is really ill and has been in and out of the hospital several times. As far as Franklyn goes...do you know the severity of his injuries? no you do not...Have you tried to pick something up and the nerves and muscles in your arm and hand go limp and you can't hold on to it? He still has problems with his arm and hand. Now on to Fayetteville....instead of hiding behind your name go up to James and talk shit in person....Don't worry about your gas...i'm sure he won't mind coming to you..Hell if he needs a ride i'll bring him myself but wait...you know what ..he has a truck...yep that's right a company truck from the same company you claim he got fired from...You say you would be a low life if you made him a priority. well look around hun..you are the loser on here talking shit and where is he...WORKING...If your not too scared drive up there and see for yourself..I'm sure he would love to see ya
Get Real

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

James Proctor is a great person not to mention he would do anything for anyone and thats the truth
someone else who knows

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

as for the BMW it was bought with the moms income tax as for Franklin I've. seen his checks. he gets social security from working but not a let so he also gets supplemental. social security. he's twenty six. I bet ur ass wouldn't get social security from working as for his dad he worked his whole life before he got crippled. he built. three hundred thousand dollar homes and office. he was building marisco brother cement company. well. Sammy marisco home. its a five hundred thousand dollar home is wife works. James works at the place u said he got fired. apparently. u don't know shit. or ur envious. u total ding bat.
friendfromschool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Leave him alone! He's always been a nice guy. I've known him my whole life and I've always liked him. Yall must be jealous of him. You're the ones who's probably the druggies. Yall are sad for talking crap on a good dude. Cuz lord knows there's not many of y'all around anymore.
yup its me

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

james is my cousin n for one he will beat that a** so go ahead n tlk S*** better yet tlk it to him n watch ur mouth get wired shut bahahahaha
James Ramsey Jr

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Fayetteville90 wrote:
James couldnt beat his own a$$. I wouldnt waste my gas or time. Low lifes have that affect on ppl i have things to do and if james proctor was a priority id be a low life just like him lol
obviously he was a priority or else you never would have posted anything!!!!! Next time use your actual name instead of being a fake pussyfied chump and I'll bet James Proctor will make u priority and beat that A$$!
James Ramsey Jr

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

friendfromschool wrote:
Leave him alone! He's always been a nice guy. I've known him my whole life and I've always liked him. Yall must be jealous of him. You're the ones who's probably the druggies. Yall are sad for talking crap on a good dude. Cuz lord knows there's not many of y'all around anymore.
I'm a good dude and that is my REAL NAME Facebook me ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Montgomery Forum right now

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Yes it is me 54,353
City of montgomery 2 hr drugs everywhere 51
Michelle Hudnall the police 5 hr want to know 16
The REAL Franks Welcome Back 11 hr just asking 19
Dairy Qween 22 hr TinkaStildatbiitchh 3
D Block (Aug '13) Wed sug 13
Roofers (Jul '13) Wed Jerry Boggs 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••