angel eyes

Statesville, NC

#1 May 2, 2012
anyone heard of how scott and jimmy are doing now dayz they sure are some good guys havent seen then for many yrs

United States

#2 May 5, 2012
angel eyes wrote:
anyone heard of how scott and jimmy are doing now dayz they sure are some good guys havent seen then for many yrs
they have always been nice never had any problems wit em
lettin u know

Fincastle, VA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Scott is in trouble for dealing pills while he was a Glasgow, WV police officer. He has 3 kids and a wife in Smithers, WV. Jimmy, not sure, have to assume he's doing ok. All of the Wills guys was nice.
I was quite surprised that Scott was dealing drugs. I think he was missing something in his life and just didn't care anymore. Money became more important than anything else in his heart. Sorry Scott, if you read this... hope you can clean your life up. Should of made a different choice when you had the chance back in 1998...

Ridgeview, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2012
obviously the same person writeing this cause nobody in glasgow cared much for him just ask around

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Who wants to know?
friends of both

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 29, 2012
i hated to hear this about scott wish him the best of luck... wat was the choice he had back in 98 to make a change in his life if u dont mind me asking.... i guess jimmy is married again and has a little girl and herd he has barber shop in glasgow now he no longer officer either...

Hansford, WV

#7 Jul 30, 2012
he has no barber shop in glasgow, people here wont allow that!only thing he is good at cutting is someones throat

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Umm...yes, he has a barber shop, maybe you should stop he can go all Sweeney Todd on you, lol
Jim Wills

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 31, 2012
This is to whoever the cowards are that have to use this site to talk trash because they are to afraid to do it in person! I'm tired of hearing about it from other people I got better things to do, but here it is. If you got the balls come talk this trash to my face but you won't because your afraid that's why you are on this site. I can't defend my brother I'm not his keeper I however will defend myself. you got something to say let's hear it in person but I know you won't because your afraid. anybody who has to use this site to talk trash about somebody is a pathetic individual. PLEASE come and say it to my face!!!!!!!!! and by the way if you type in your response instead of saying it, your a pathetic little coward!
wouldnt ya like to no

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 3, 2012
ummm excuse me i didnt say anything bad about none of u.. so dont go thinking i said shit when i didnt i have talked and spoke all this to ur face.. i dont have anything to hide or nothing i wont say to ur face!!!!!! so hope u are doing well with ur barbering shop and all.. take care still will see u out on the road from time to time ur always on my mind good/bad
wouldnt ya like to no

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2012
we have had plenty good times i still remember them and u no how i feel so dont need to hide either... i havent and wont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cardinal4life 78
Justin young 6 hr Wondering 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Regal 4,460
Football Fri Too funny 9
Where they watermelons at? Mar 14 num num 2
Nikki Bickford (May '17) Mar 12 Nikki bickford 15
Tat-Face Terrell back on jail site Mar 11 Gomery Boy 1

Montgomery Jobs

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages