Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Ginna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that Dr Mallory is one of the dirtiest people you'll ever meet! Never trust that woman! I find it a shame that someone like her is involved in education.
She and Connie Fox are two rats. Intelligent people who last wisdom. As we all know, knowledge without wisdom is a dangerous situation, and we can attest to these two being like this.
And Why

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

If that's the case, then why does "the impeccable" Harris choose them as her right-hand ladies?

Could it be that Dr. Harris is not the great leader that she would like for us to believe? Many questions exist about her intent for Bridgemont.
Summary

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

So, gathering from the opinions on this thread, avoid Bridgemont because :

1) Dr. Mallory cares less about students and their success, she is simply a bean-counter looking for a head count and your money.

2) Connie Fox, who is a snake in the grass and a sorry excuse as an instructor.

It appears that Bridgemont has two "higher ups" that are battling against recruitment, and the president is doing nothing about it? Has anyone thought to share these opinions with the president, or possibly someone above her? As a small school, I can't see keeping these two women on the payroll if students deeply dislike them that much.
Carte

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Summary wrote:
So, gathering from the opinions on this thread, avoid Bridgemont because :
1) Dr. Mallory cares less about students and their success, she is simply a bean-counter looking for a head count and your money.
2) Connie Fox, who is a snake in the grass and a sorry excuse as an instructor.
It appears that Bridgemont has two "higher ups" that are battling against recruitment, and the president is doing nothing about it? Has anyone thought to share these opinions with the president, or possibly someone above her? As a small school, I can't see keeping these two women on the payroll if students deeply dislike them that much.
I'm not sure about Connie Fox, but Dr Mallory is going to be one that will drive that school into a nose dive...unless everyone else pulls together to fix her mistakes and mask her stupidity. She constantly ticks off other institutions and bodies attempting to collaborate with Bridgemont. Dr. Harris should not be sending her out to represent Bridgemont, unless she wants to drive others away.
BAHM Graduate

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Carte wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Connie Fox, but Dr Mallory is going to be one that will drive that school into a nose dive...unless everyone else pulls together to fix her mistakes and mask her stupidity. She constantly ticks off other institutions and bodies attempting to collaborate with Bridgemont. Dr. Harris should not be sending her out to represent Bridgemont, unless she wants to drive others away.
She insulted me once! I returned to school after taking 5 years off (I went directly from high school, and flunked). So I asked the registrar to perform an academic forgiveness. After waiting about 6 months, the registrar did not do this nor would she return my emails or phone calls. After setting up a meeting with Dr. Mallory to ask why was this taking so long, she accused me of returning to Bridgemont so that I could take my financial aid check and run! Here I was sitting in her office so embarrassed that she just said that to me! I spoke with several teachers, and they said that's her attitude about things, and that I needed to take it up with President Harris. I didn't because I just wanted to get in there, get my degree, and move on with life.

I still can't get over that she said that to me, in front of my children.
Bear
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

BAHM Graduate wrote:
<quoted text>
She insulted me once! I returned to school after taking 5 years off (I went directly from high school, and flunked). So I asked the registrar to perform an academic forgiveness. After waiting about 6 months, the registrar did not do this nor would she return my emails or phone calls. After setting up a meeting with Dr. Mallory to ask why was this taking so long, she accused me of returning to Bridgemont so that I could take my financial aid check and run! Here I was sitting in her office so embarrassed that she just said that to me! I spoke with several teachers, and they said that's her attitude about things, and that I needed to take it up with President Harris. I didn't because I just wanted to get in there, get my degree, and move on with life.
I still can't get over that she said that to me, in front of my children.
She let my favorite teacher go, so I'm not going to take those classes at Bridgemont. My plan was to take those classes at bridgemont because I really liked his courses at Tech. Now that he's no longer with Bridgemont, then I see no point. Boy, is that woman dumb for letting that guy go.
Honestly
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Bear, what did that teacher teach?
Soldier
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I dont think I'd call her dumb, but she is "non personable" and seems to overlook the person and aim at policy and numbers. This may be why many deeply dislike her and get turned off from Bridgemont after dealing with her. All her decisions are textbook-leader type decisions, without thought that humans are far from being textbook. This too leads to decisions that are not so wise, as the one mentioned above.
New Student

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I signed up today, and those admissions people were very friendly! I can't say much about the advisor since she seemed to talk to me as though I was a child, but I can overlook that.
BCTC Employee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
Bear, what did that teacher teach?
I work at Bridgemont, so I will go ahead and tell you. Connie Fox did not want Jason Cheek working under her, so she went and pushed for Bridgemont to not ask him back. Connie is dirty and does that. She will act like she didn't, but she did... trust me, I still work for Bridgemont. In all my years, I'm so sad to see Cheek gone. He probably drew more student to Bridgemont during his years than any faculty I can think of. I guess Kristin Mallory respects to dirty foul play of Connie Fox. I still work at Bridgemont, and we all know that Kristin Mallory is stupid enough to use her judgement.
shocked

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

BCTC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at Bridgemont, so I will go ahead and tell you. Connie Fox did not want Jason Cheek working under her, so she went and pushed for Bridgemont to not ask him back. Connie is dirty and does that. She will act like she didn't, but she did... trust me, I still work for Bridgemont. In all my years, I'm so sad to see Cheek gone. He probably drew more student to Bridgemont during his years than any faculty I can think of. I guess Kristin Mallory respects to dirty foul play of Connie Fox. I still work at Bridgemont, and we all know that Kristin Mallory is stupid enough to use her judgement.
Wow! I knew that woman was fishy, but I didn't realize she'd be someone to sink that low.

I'm finishing up at Bridgemont, but I will discourage others from going to that place.
Valley Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I knew that woman was fishy, but I didn't realize she'd be someone to sink that low.
I'm finishing up at Bridgemont, but I will discourage others from going to that place.
I'm on your boat. I am already well through my courses at Bridgemont, but I've talked so many from going there because sh1t like this goes down while there.
hallie

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Misi Lair is so nice
Kyle

Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I might be going here next year. I have yet to decide.
Another BCTC Employee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

BCTC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have told you Connie was like that. I've worked around her to years and know very well that she is not one to be trusted. She's gotten worse over the years, and now seems to be on a final rampage during her finals years with the school.
Former Student

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Colleges need more professors like Mrs. Fox in order to prevent such errors as presented in this thread.

Correction to the title:

Bridgemont College
What's (NOT WHATS) good or bad
Sad

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Another BCTC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>I could have told you Connie was like that. I've worked around her to years and know very well that she is not one to be trusted. She's gotten worse over the years, and now seems to be on a final rampage during her finals years with the school.
I'm sad to see that they allow Connie Fox to still make important decisions.
watch out

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sad to see that they allow Connie Fox to still make important decisions.
I work at Bridgemont, I hear her bad mouthing about employees to other employees. We are taking bets at who she is aimed at going after next.
Former Student

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Watch out: an employee mad mouthing the fellow employee who is accused of bad mouthing another fellow employee?

Must be an interesting chain of backlash swishing around the interior walls of Bridgemont.
jarell

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Former Student wrote:
Watch out: an employee mad mouthing the fellow employee who is accused of bad mouthing another fellow employee?

Must be an interesting chain of backlash swishing around the interior walls of Bridgemont.
You sure are working hard to defend this woman. I don't know her but it seems there are many on one side and only you on her side. Either this is Connie herself or someone she has roped into following her.

If many are saying similar comments, then it must stem from somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Montgomery Forum right now

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min bacon hater 54,278
The REAL Franks Welcome Back 2 hr just asking 19
City of montgomery 12 hr Crackville 50
Michelle Hudnall the police 12 hr Seen it 15
Dairy Qween 13 hr TinkaStildatbiitchh 3
D Block (Aug '13) 22 hr sug 13
Roofers (Jul '13) Wed Jerry Boggs 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••