bryant twin, mike terrells wife

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 25, 2012
she sleeps around and she is a dopehead, mike is dumb for being with her, she be doing stuff with guys for pills,
joe

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
joe wrote:
she sleeps around and she is a dopehead, mike is dumb for being with her, she be doing stuff with guys for pills,
i heard she owes a lot of people money, she ought to be ashamed of herself,
dean

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
all i know is she is on pain pills real bad
fred

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
dean wrote:
all i know is she is on pain pills real bad
he just as dumb for putting up with that stuff,
Mr Frank

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2012
joe wrote:
she sleeps around and she is a dopehead, mike is dumb for being with her, she be doing stuff with guys for pills,
Joe, Dean and Fred. Three little gossiping grannies! I heard this and I heard that! Why you little shits, you all need your asses spanked for carrying rumors. Does your Mommy's know that you three little boys are doing this on topix? I bet she doesn't. If I hear that you are spreading rumors again I will personally tell your dad, and I know what he will do to you little boys, your Daddy's will put you in the bed every night at 8:30 pm with out yopu milk and cookies. You all be good boys and stop acting like bad boys or you will be laughed at when you grow up.
joey

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jan 26, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text> i heard she owes a lot of people money, she ought to be ashamed of herself,
I heard she had a good job at Tech and got caught using the State Purchasing card for personal use and got arrested. Should get some time for it. Also, heard she told people that she was set up. Guess that's so she can try to sue them.
ms frank

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jan 26, 2012
All i know is that Mr. Frank is retarded to write all that, looks like Mr. Frank needs to get a life too.
funny

Winifrede, WV

#8 Feb 4, 2012
joe wrote:
she sleeps around and she is a dopehead, mike is dumb for being with her, she be doing stuff with guys for pills,
I heard she was a Christian and taking care of her family came first. But I also heard you have to watch out for her, to keep herself out of trouble she will turn on others. Guess if she is doing drugs (which I'm sure she is) and sleeping around hubby must approve of it.
fred

Winifrede, WV

#9 Feb 12, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she was a Christian and taking care of her family came first. But I also heard you have to watch out for her, to keep herself out of trouble she will turn on others. Guess if she is doing drugs (which I'm sure she is) and sleeping around hubby must approve of it.
So anyone know where she is at now? I don't see her around.
A skinny hillbilly

Lubbock, TX

#10 Feb 13, 2012
If you see one they are pillheads. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Your not going to rhe pillhouse to check to make sure they are ok. We all see you when you pull in.
Joke

Winifrede, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2012
A skinny hillbilly wrote:
If you see one they are pillheads. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Your not going to rhe pillhouse to check to make sure they are ok. We all see you when you pull in.
So which one does she go to? I just think it's a shame for the kids sake.
Mr frank

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2012
ms frank wrote:
All i know is that Mr. Frank is retarded to write all that, looks like Mr. Frank needs to get a life too.
I think every body knows that Joe, dean, fread and ms frank are one person that hasn't grown up. Keep working on it kid.
Joke

Winifrede, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2012
Mr frank wrote:
<quoted text>I think every body knows that Joe, dean, fread and ms frank are one person that hasn't grown up. Keep working on it kid.
What's that got to do with this topic?
Michaels Sister

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 22, 2012
My brother is what is called "a good man." He puts up with her ignorance because he does love her but most importantly he is taking care of his kids. If u think he is so "dumb" for being with her and that "he approves of what she does" you dont know him! Its called PUTTING IT ALL IN GODS HANDS AND DOING WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY!!
Stop chatting on a website and approach him with your comments!!

Judged:

17

11

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
motown

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 23, 2012
Ok Michael's Sister- the word for Michael is ENABLER!
What is he putting in "gods hands"? Her pills??

Having a pill/crackhead for a mom is not "taking care of his kids".

If he is such a good father and husband- he should put her in rehab and drive her to the crack dealers house ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Alec

Belle, WV

#16 Mar 23, 2012
You CAN'T put it ALL in God's hands. I don't believe in any religion anywhere it's dictated to sit back and wait for God to fix everything. If you want to quit doing drugs, you can't wait for a lightning bolt from God to hit you. You have to do it yourself. I think God rewards effort.

I don't know anything about these people, but that's a really stupid comment.
Marley

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 12, 2012
I don't know him very well but I know most of the family. He knows what he is doing. Dealing with a loved one that is an addict is very difficult. Unless u have been through it you could not possibly begin how hard it is. This seems like a family matter and should stay that way.
Mark

Cabin Creek, WV

#18 Oct 20, 2012
So now they both have been arrested for Welfare Fraud. Guess this is in God's hands, too.
Stunned

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Mark wrote:
So now they both have been arrested for Welfare Fraud. Guess this is in God's hands, too.
I kinda figured this would happen. Lying about their income to get DHHR benefits. And I think she was selling their food stamps when they were getting them. I also heard that she would apply for benefits and free stuff from organizations like the Salvation Army and would tell them she was separated from her husband or he wasn't living in the home, so his income wouldn't count. But, then again, they aren't the only ones that are frauding the system.

Oh yeah, does anyone know what happened with their indictments? I Googled it and saw that they were to appear in front of Judge Zakaib sometime in October.
Mark

Belle, WV

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text> I kinda figured this would happen. Lying about their income to get DHHR benefits. And I think she was selling their food stamps when they were getting them. I also heard that she would apply for benefits and free stuff from organizations like the Salvation Army and would tell them she was separated from her husband or he wasn't living in the home, so his income wouldn't count. But, then again, they aren't the only ones that are frauding the system.
Oh yeah, does anyone know what happened with their indictments? I Googled it and saw that they were to appear in front of Judge Zakaib sometime in October.
Not yet but it will be interesting to find out. I heard the trouble she got into at Tech is still pending. Don't know why she hasn't gotten any time from everything she has done. Anyone else would have. I don't understand people like them. They have a good job and mess it up. Guess their habits are more important than their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alma lloyd 18 hr desperate loser 3
just wondering Sun American 2
family dollar employees are racist Sat Tony 4
Donations for the Fayette Co. Animal Shelter Feb 28 Arc 2
CSX lawsuits Feb 28 Bren 32
Pedophile in Montgomery Jeremy Ferrell Feb 27 Whistle Blower 1
Greedy Greg (Oct '13) Feb 23 wbfh 4

Winter Storm Watch for Fayette County was issued at March 03 at 9:54AM EST

Montgomery Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:30AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NFL 1:19 PM
Lance Moore released by Pittsburgh Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:35 PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions