Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

Comments (Page 822)

Showing posts 16,421 - 16,440 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
K12BlackwaterCon nection

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot, how was the so-called stimulus paid for? How about Commie Care? Who is going to pay for that? What about all those failed green companies DumBama supported? Who is paying for that? Then of course we can advance to the expansion in food stamp recipients, welfare, government cell phones, and so-called disabled people. Who is paying for all of that?
Oh, but DumBama should be the President forever. He's doing such a good job with record numbers in government dependency and poverty. He's doing such a great job, we've been sitting at near 8% unemployment for over four years now. Yeah, that's the sign of a man we don't want to leave the White House. What would we do without him? Become a productive country again? Who needs that??????
You mean the stimulus packages that were nothing short of mandatory to save our country from the absolute financial disaster our country was facing due to GW Bush's deregulations? The GOP greed that threw America's middle class to the corporate wolves? You know. The money that the "job creators" used to hand themselves fat bonuses, despite the fact that for a decade they made exponentially more money. This while hardworking Americans sunk or at best flatlined. All one needs to do is to look at how much the "job creators" were increasingly making over the years, compared to what average Americans were bringing home to realize the exact and precise reason why this country became something less than what it was, prior to old "Mission Accomplished". You can spin your denial about history all you want, but I personally watched people I directly knew, not a propaganda newsletter telling me an oil lobby fairytale, losing ten grand from their 401ks under GW. I worked for Citizens United. I worked for Newt Gingrich. I know exactly what f*cked this nation up. It was rightwing Christian Conservatives and their greedy, racist agenda. The amazing part is most of you are too stupid to realize that the bullsh8t you keep repeating is a plan that you are too poor to be part of. Toss in something about abortion or taxes and you morons will buy anything. Remember when the right took such a bold and valiant stand against higher efficiency light bulbs? I do. Just like with climate change, you idiots have no clue why you would suddenly take such a bold stand on global weather patterns or the conservation of our natural resources. Look up what the Secretary of Interior, in charge of our environment was up to under the GOP. look up James Watt or Kempthorne and do the math on why they were saying things like "we don't need to protect the environment, the second coming is at hand." This while dry humping the energy lobby to the point that it was record setting.(Also see Sarah Palin standing in front of her church, telling people it's "God's will" to build a pipeline.) You idiots call jumping through hoops for oil billionaires freedom and are too thick to realize they cashed in on Conservative religious tendencies to push forward an agenda that considers you guys another freeloading undesirable. They had you crying about taxes during a time where they were the lowest in 50 years. Now, even the GOP thinks the Tea Bagger sideshow is nothing short of toxic and you clowns want to talk to me about kool aid? Wipe that purple stain off your mouth when you talk to me. This post is dedicated to Loren.
hojjoj

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ………
Vote Putin
Undercover Brother

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Ohbumphuk set up the stimulus money raided the treasury for shovel ready projects...a fence on the bridge to north hill to keep the unemployed from jumping. Before it was finished an unemployed worker jumped so much for raiding the treasury for shovel ready projects... you effing limp wristed loser
K12BlackwaterConnection wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the stimulus packages that were nothing short of mandatory to save our country from the absolute financial disaster our country was facing due to GW Bush's deregulations? The GOP greed that threw America's middle class to the corporate wolves? You know. The money that the "job creators" used to hand themselves fat bonuses, despite the fact that for a decade they made exponentially more money. This while hardworking Americans sunk or at best flatlined. All one needs to do is to look at how much the "job creators" were increasingly making over the years, compared to what average Americans were bringing home to realize the exact and precise reason why this country became something less than what it was, prior to old "Mission Accomplished". You can spin your denial about history all you want, but I personally watched people I directly knew, not a propaganda newsletter telling me an oil lobby fairytale, losing ten grand from their 401ks under GW. I worked for Citizens United. I worked for Newt Gingrich. I know exactly what f*cked this nation up. It was rightwing Christian Conservatives and their greedy, racist agenda. The amazing part is most of you are too stupid to realize that the bullsh8t you keep repeating is a plan that you are too poor to be part of. Toss in something about abortion or taxes and you morons will buy anything. Remember when the right took such a bold and valiant stand against higher efficiency light bulbs? I do. Just like with climate change, you idiots have no clue why you would suddenly take such a bold stand on global weather patterns or the conservation of our natural resources. Look up what the Secretary of Interior, in charge of our environment was up to under the GOP. look up James Watt or Kempthorne and do the math on why they were saying things like "we don't need to protect the environment, the second coming is at hand." This while dry humping the energy lobby to the point that it was record setting.(Also see Sarah Palin standing in front of her church, telling people it's "God's will" to build a pipeline.) You idiots call jumping through hoops for oil billionaires freedom and are too thick to realize they cashed in on Conservative religious tendencies to push forward an agenda that considers you guys another freeloading undesirable. They had you crying about taxes during a time where they were the lowest in 50 years. Now, even the GOP thinks the Tea Bagger sideshow is nothing short of toxic and you clowns want to talk to me about kool aid? Wipe that purple stain off your mouth when you talk to me. This post is dedicated to Loren.
ObamaAllUpInU

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Undercover Brother wrote:
Ohbumphuk set up the stimulus money raided the treasury for shovel ready projects...a fence on the bridge to north hill to keep the unemployed from jumping. Before it was finished an unemployed worker jumped so much for raiding the treasury for shovel ready projects... you effing limp wristed loser <quoted text>
Awwww look. The sniveling b1tch hiding behind his computer wants to talk tough. America's votes say you are just a sniveling kook fringe group that is viewed as a bunch of tea bagging douchebags by the overwhelming majority of the country. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to reading about how the new Pope said he wants to focus on the environment and the poor. You know, another shining example of how the world is telling you to shove your greedy racist agenda up your @ss. You guys will never be running this country again. Now take that oil lobby d*ck out of your mouth when you talk to me. "Mission Accomplished" for you, Bush's lil' trooper.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Undercover Brother wrote:
Ohbumphuk set up the stimulus money raided the treasury for shovel ready projects...a fence on the bridge to north hill to keep the unemployed from jumping. Before it was finished an unemployed worker jumped so much for raiding the treasury for shovel ready projects... you effing limp wristed loser <quoted text>
Now there's a high IQ comeback, the truth must of really rattled your pea-brain.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what Hillary's chances are of being POTUS in 2016 are now that her email account is visible regarding Benghazi?

Will the current POTUS be impeached for lying repeatedly?

How about the VP?

Dereliction of duty followed by massive cover up with Benghazi and Fast & Furious.

Are manslaughter charges going to be brought forth?
Would seem that Eric Holder. Hillary, Obama all did commit manslaughter with either lack of action or direct action.

What will the polls be a month from today, when people see the truth with their own eyes?

Do you realize that if these emails are a real honest to god smoking gun, by July John Boehner is sworn in POTUS?

I would have preferred Mitt as to Boehner as POTUS, just my 2 cents.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I don't often make predictions, but I'll put all my money on no for all of the questions above.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now I see. What you're saying is that if Democrat voters had something to do with this, they would have chosen a more conservative candidate instead of the more liberal candidate. You know..... because conservative candidates are immediate losers?
I guess the Republican party is becoming liberal now....... huh? Republicans couldn't have possibly chosen a conservative candidate, especially with the emerging Tea Party crowd and the fact moderates have no chance at winning.
I disagree. I mean, if our voters were going to jump party lines, I think we would do so to nominate the most conservative Democrat. I mean, after all, in the event we lose, we sure as hell wouldn't want to deal with a Commie left-winger. We would rather tolerate a moderate Democrat instead.
Your theory defies logic.
You don't know the first thing about logic.

Here we go for the last time. If Democrats were to have infiltrated the GOP primaries, they wouldn't have voted for the most liberal or most conservative. They would have voted for the most unelectable. Rick Perry. Half drunk at the debates. Couldn't remember 3 things. Belong to a club called "Ni**erhead Ranch." You know, a completely unelectable nutjob. It would have been him or Bachman.

You really need to learn to think outside the cab a little bit.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go for the last time. If Democrats were to have infiltrated the GOP primaries, they wouldn't have voted for the most liberal or most conservative. They would have voted for the most unelectable. Rick Perry. Half drunk at the debates. Couldn't remember 3 things. Belong to a club called "Ni**erhead Ranch." You know, a completely unelectable nutjob. It would have been him or Bachman.
"Belong to a club called "Ni**erhead Ranch."

The lies never end from the little girl "lawyer":

"A number of claims made in the story are incorrect, inconsistent, and anonymous, including the implication that Rick Perry brought groups to the lease when the word on the rock was still visible. The one consistent fact in the story is that the word on a rock was painted over and obscured many years ago.

"Governor Perry and his family never owned, controlled or managed the property referenced in the Washington Post story. The 42,000-acre ranch is owned by the Hendricks Home for Children, a West Texas charity.

"Perry’s father painted over offensive language on a rock soon after leasing the 1,000-acre parcel in the early 1980s. When Governor Perry was party to the hunting lease from 1997 to 2007, the property was described as northern pasture. He has not been to the property since 2006.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/649...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
"Belong to a club called "Ni**erhead Ranch."
The lies never end from the little girl "lawyer":
"A number of claims made in the story are incorrect, inconsistent, and anonymous, including the implication that Rick Perry brought groups to the lease when the word on the rock was still visible. The one consistent fact in the story is that the word on a rock was painted over and obscured many years ago.
"Governor Perry and his family never owned, controlled or managed the property referenced in the Washington Post story. The 42,000-acre ranch is owned by the Hendricks Home for Children, a West Texas charity.
"Perry’s father painted over offensive language on a rock soon after leasing the 1,000-acre parcel in the early 1980s. When Governor Perry was party to the hunting lease from 1997 to 2007, the property was described as northern pasture. He has not been to the property since 2006.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/649...
Any time you have to explain why "Ni**erhead" was painted on the entrance to any place you have ever been in your life, you are the candidate I want to run against.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time you have to explain why "Ni**erhead" was painted on the entrance to any place you have ever been in your life, you are the candidate I want to run against.
You really are clueless about history.
Now, does your logic apply to the use of that word today by blacks? Perhaps you'd be deterred from voting for a black candidate who gleefully uses that word among his "people"? Nah...not a chance.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You really are clueless about history.
Now, does your logic apply to the use of that word today by blacks? Perhaps you'd be deterred from voting for a black candidate who gleefully uses that word among his "people"? Nah...not a chance.
Not inclined to play your ritard games right now. You will have to stalk after someone else for awhile. Maybe I'll play later.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, look at that racist spin and squirm.
I know, Che is a twister, isn't she?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So they planned this nice vacation, and because the word was once there, they were supposed to turn around and go home? I suppose if you went on vacation in Hawaii and had the last hotel room, and a previous visitor wrote that word on the bathroom mirror, you would fly back to he states that instant.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And had Perry been nominated and won, then you would be stuck with a more conservative President for the next four years. Again, it defies logic. Nobody knows who is ahead until the final days of campaigning and debates. One minute, Trump was unbeatable. Then it was Herman Cain. Nothing could stop him. Then it was Gingrich.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
Wonder what Hillary's chances are of being POTUS in 2016 are now that her email account is visible regarding Benghazi?
Will the current POTUS be impeached for lying repeatedly?
How about the VP?
Dereliction of duty followed by massive cover up with Benghazi and Fast & Furious.
Are manslaughter charges going to be brought forth?
Would seem that Eric Holder. Hillary, Obama all did commit manslaughter with either lack of action or direct action.
What will the polls be a month from today, when people see the truth with their own eyes?
Do you realize that if these emails are a real honest to god smoking gun, by July John Boehner is sworn in POTUS?
I would have preferred Mitt as to Boehner as POTUS, just my 2 cents.
It all depends on what happens at the time. If the blind were not so behind this failure in the White House, Hillary may have taken a stab at him last election. If DumBama screws this country up so bad that no Democrat has a chance, Hillary isn't going to waste her time and money. Commie Care is supposed to be in full swing in 2014. Look at how many problems it's caused so far. Now the CBO says it will cost taxpayers 6.2 trillion dollars over the next ten years. That can't be good for the economy no matter what. It's all tax dollars sucked out of our pocket one way or another. Hell, it will now cost you more money to have your pet looked at by a vet because of Commie Care.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And had Perry been nominated and won, then you would be stuck with a more conservative President for the next four years. Again, it defies logic. Nobody knows who is ahead until the final days of campaigning and debates. One minute, Trump was unbeatable. Then it was Herman Cain. Nothing could stop him. Then it was Gingrich.
Right. All whackjobs. All not POTUS. Also, Democrats had nothing to do with you guys nominating Romney. I now remember why it is pointless to address you.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

K12BlackwaterConnection wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the pork bill did nothing for the economy. NOTHING. Secondly, it was George Bush who put that light bulb regulation into law, just like lower sulfur content in diesel fuel which is another reason the price of our store goods are higher than they should be. Oh yes, and that ethanol thing. What a brilliant idea. Let's burn up our food supply to keep the global warming kooks happy. Yeah, now we're all paying for it and environmentalists are still complaining and they always will no matter how many trillions we dump into this farce called climate change.

Maybe we should start burning more fuel. In the last 20 days, we hit average high only a few of those days. The rest of those days are well below normal and predicted to be so all of next week.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. All whackjobs. All not POTUS. Also, Democrats had nothing to do with you guys nominating Romney. I now remember why it is pointless to address you.
You're not fit to shine Herman Cain's shoes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever Democrats crossed over to help Ultra Liberal Mitt Romney get the Nomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,421 - 16,440 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••