Proctor and Gamble has ruined Puffs P...

Proctor and Gamble has ruined Puffs Plus with lotion

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

UPSET

Sanford, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Proctor and Gamble has made the worst decision and
I can't imagine why.
They have ruined Puffs Plus with a smaller size.
The soft tissue had a nice feel of lotion, the size was perfect and we've used it ever since it came out.

Put this in your browser and see how many people
feel the same way.

Customer reviews for Puffs Plus Lotion

I can't believe any P&G executive would change this
once perfect product.

We'll never buy puffs again.

What morons.

JAG

Littleton, CO

#2 Mar 6, 2013
The Puffs product is now rougher than a generic tissue. Really.
Somebody at P & G pulled a marketing switcharoo taking a once perfect product that was truely soft on the nose and removed ALL quality in the name of profiit.
Never buying again and sad that yet another once great American company has lost its' moral compass.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I haven't used the product so I have no opinion about Puffs but I know for certain that P&G conducts extensive product test by giving new or changed products to hundreds of individuals for consumer use & feedback before putting any product on the open market or not putting it on the open market.
Maybe this test market was flubbed.
Rosie

Honeoye Falls, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I agree with Jag, the quality of today's Puffs are not the ones I'm used to using. This will be my last purchase of the product until or unless they bring back the former tissue, the one that was kind to our noses all year long but especially during the allergy season
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Rosie wrote:
I agree with Jag, the quality of today's Puffs are not the ones I'm used to using. This will be my last purchase of the product until or unless they bring back the former tissue, the one that was kind to our noses all year long but especially during the allergy season
To ALL: Go onto P&G's website & give your opinions. P&G, Kroger, GM, McDonalds, Walgreens, Nike, & even politicians, Oscar Meyer, Carnival Cruise, Etc Etc ALL of them care about what the consumer thinks for the simple reason that they want to maximize growth/profits so they will listen.
Go on line & give your thoughts. Just do NOT be fixated on being one of the minority opinions that does NOT get it's way. Sorry but it's that Plain & Simple folks.
SUPER UPSET

United States

#6 May 13, 2013
It is unfortunate that somebody in the ivory towers decides what a company should make and sell, then discontinues a product like the larges size Puffs and offers only the small pocket size Puffs.
I really liked the larger size and purchased them and used them forever.
I encourage P&G to put it on their website and ask customers to respond on this issue.
Shame on P&G.
pat

Harker Heights, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2014
I have used only Puffs for over 30 years and they are so rough now I can't stand them. I was recently at my 91 year old Mother's home and she would only buy Puffs. I asked her why she bought Kleenex, she said Puffs changed and are terribly rough. She was loyal for so many years and so was I. Not any more, I am very disappointed and will be throwing out the Puffs I just purchased because the quality is so bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) 11 hr Okie10 46
Where do your boys pee? Where do you alow them ... 12 hr Jan 76
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Is Jason Snow still cheating on his wife? 20 hr pops fan 7
The bengals - who dey ! Sep 22 Pops 3
What's your favorite type of cat feed? Sep 21 Worthless animal 2
Parking Meters? Sep 21 POPS 2

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages