Suburban Swingers Club Outrages Neighbors

Nov 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ChannelCincinnati.com

Take a ride down U.S. Highway 52 in Clermont County and you would hardly notice it's there; a place called Cobra Cincinnati -- an adults-only swingers club.

Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
resident of nr

Santa Barbara, CA

#22 Mar 28, 2010
well the swingers club is officiallyclosed now and will fade away into time. guess the swingers really were not the majority
Friends of the Boat club

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Nov 1, 2010
Please keep in mind that the COBRA Boat and Ski club had absolutely no connection in anyway shape or form to the swingers club that the swingers folks took the image of the snake and name of cobra. His claim was he was on Cobra rd. in front of the camping grounds, just down from the old frisch's, across from IGA. They were advised not to use the image of the snake but they did any ways. The boat club was established back in the late 50's and early 60's, has become a 300+ member family, camping and boating only private club.
Thanks.
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#24 Nov 1, 2010
What law, statute or zoning code have they broken?
xswinger

Florence, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2011
i have been to a few clubs like the 1 that was in new port ky. it was there for years no 1 knew the cops were never called to come there most ppl spend the night i my self would like to check it out. but places like that are never cheap ppl just need to leave it alone and see just because its not what your into does not mean they are bad ppl
xswinger

Florence, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2011
resident of nr wrote:
well the swingers club is officiallyclosed now and will fade away into time. guess the swingers really were not the majority
im sure they are around and untill some 1 finds out where they went every 1 will think they are gone they should be left to do what suits them
xswinger

Florence, KY

#27 Mar 3, 2011
any of you swingers out there from the club go for ppl will get over it
None of yo Business

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Mar 30, 2013
Uh at Kim Red lion PA, My significant other and I are not swingers and we get along great! It is about honesty and trust, but more importantly that two people have the same ideas and interest and moral value as the other, it is not just about sex, although it is very important! It on the other hand does not have to involve other parties to make us a better couple or get along better! I do agree that what goes on behind married doors is the business of the married couple, but I also read the bible and incorporate that into my lifestyle of sex! A different position and view a day keeps all the other bitches and whores away! LOL
Bob

Milford, OH

#29 Mar 30, 2013
None of yo Business wrote:
Uh at Kim Red lion PA, My significant other and I are not swingers and we get along great! It is about honesty and trust, but more importantly that two people have the same ideas and interest and moral value as the other, it is not just about sex, although it is very important! It on the other hand does not have to involve other parties to make us a better couple or get along better! I do agree that what goes on behind married doors is the business of the married couple, but I also read the bible and incorporate that into my lifestyle of sex! A different position and view a day keeps all the other bitches and whores away! LOL
365 different positions and views a year, I salute you ma'am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Indiana Jones 30,589
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr truth told 18,895
Work at home with the top Green company in the ... 3 hr goxgreenandearn 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 11 hr thiers more 8,072
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 13 hr jman234 67
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) Sun someone 33
the music thread (Apr '12) Aug 30 Musikologist 23
•••
•••
Montgomery Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montgomery Jobs