Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil

Oct 6, 2007 Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati 25

People gathered at Montgomery and Danner Avenue in Evanston Saturday to remember Rochelle Perry. via WKRC-TV Cincinnati

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
That bitch

Lebanon, OH

#22 Apr 22, 2010
her sister cierra wrote:
<quoted text>
look you say anything else about my sister like that im going to mess you up so bad
SHE DESERVED IT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS A wHOR* AND A SK*NK.
me jones

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Jul 14, 2010
That bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE DESERVED IT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS A wHOR* AND A SK*NK.
look lil bitch ii don no who u are but im a tell u like dis ii don play bout my causin death don nobody deserve nun like dat too happen too them for u too tlk about her like dat ii guess u jus mad dat u couldn do da shit she have done hahahaha wad u mad noww ooooo well get a life now if you say something bout her again im going too find u best belive dat boo ion care if this is a lil joke or wad ever but i dont play like dat
me jones

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jul 14, 2010
im sorry you have too excuse me i had to let that lil gurl have it but rochelle(ro ro) was my best causin i remeber earlier dat day befor she died when we was all at try outs for our school dance team n she was doing da dam thing too donk dat was her song hahaha n her favorit thing too say was throw yo neck back ii just miss her soo much love you ro see u at da cross rodes boo!!!!!
dakoda

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 Jul 23, 2010
Big sis roro I was just thinking about you & looking @ your picture. I cried , I miss you big sis & you will always be remember never forgotten. R.I.P (: eh sis why females sucking yo D*** so hard. Hope off. Excuse my language love you big sis see you one day.
Rayven

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Jul 23, 2012
I miss you RoRo hold it down untill we meet again !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charter school complaints prompt wider probe 2 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,207
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 30,959
How many wood chucks would it take to wood chuc... 11 hr nunno meself 4
pentecostal church 15 hr Jenny James 73
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILLíS past catches up w... Mon MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
all fun and games Mon cathy 1
•••
•••
Montgomery Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••