Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil

Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil

There are 25 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

People gathered at Montgomery and Danner Avenue in Evanston Saturday to remember Rochelle Perry. via WKRC-TV Cincinnati

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
That bitch

Maineville, OH

#22 Apr 22, 2010
her sister cierra wrote:
<quoted text>
look you say anything else about my sister like that im going to mess you up so bad
SHE DESERVED IT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS A wHOR* AND A SK*NK.
me jones

Hamilton, OH

#23 Jul 14, 2010
That bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE DESERVED IT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE WAS A wHOR* AND A SK*NK.
look lil bitch ii don no who u are but im a tell u like dis ii don play bout my causin death don nobody deserve nun like dat too happen too them for u too tlk about her like dat ii guess u jus mad dat u couldn do da shit she have done hahahaha wad u mad noww ooooo well get a life now if you say something bout her again im going too find u best belive dat boo ion care if this is a lil joke or wad ever but i dont play like dat
me jones

Hamilton, OH

#24 Jul 14, 2010
im sorry you have too excuse me i had to let that lil gurl have it but rochelle(ro ro) was my best causin i remeber earlier dat day befor she died when we was all at try outs for our school dance team n she was doing da dam thing too donk dat was her song hahaha n her favorit thing too say was throw yo neck back ii just miss her soo much love you ro see u at da cross rodes boo!!!!!
dakoda

United States

#25 Jul 23, 2010
Big sis roro I was just thinking about you & looking @ your picture. I cried , I miss you big sis & you will always be remember never forgotten. R.I.P (: eh sis why females sucking yo D*** so hard. Hope off. Excuse my language love you big sis see you one day.
Rayven

Mason, OH

#26 Jul 23, 2012
I miss you RoRo hold it down untill we meet again !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) 15 hr Jan 123
Holiday Ca$h Tue Steve 2
lovita williams sibcy cline Mon Mendz on the Boast 1
Joe Deters /////// Marvin Lewis Swap ? Dec 10 Pops 1
AJ Greens Misguided Behavior Dec 10 Bungles Suk 4
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Dec 9 Life sux 4 antitr... 14

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages