Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil

Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil

There are 25 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Rochelle Perry Remembered During Vigil. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

People gathered at Montgomery and Danner Avenue in Evanston Saturday to remember Rochelle Perry. via WKRC-TV Cincinnati

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dayton, OH

#1 Oct 9, 2007
i kno rochelle's cousins and i know they loved her enough to REALLY wanna kno wat happened and where is this person who hurt her>>R.I.P rochelle perry

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2007
this is so sad a young life taken too soon. i pray that god gives the family and friends strengh and peace. rest in peace baby girl......

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2007
i grow up with rochelle "ro ro" that was like my sister we went to parties together stay out of trouble togther i miss li mama she didnt have no right to die but she in good hands nno r.i.p rochelle i miss you girl

Dry Ridge, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2007
i used to know rochelle we were best friends before she moved away in the seventh grade i tried to keep in touch with her but i could never get a hold of her and i miss her sooo much "my girl" was ther song i will always remember because we used to sing it together on our way back form chorus

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2007
rest in peace rocelle...

Milford, OH

#7 Mar 21, 2008
rochell was lik my big sister she alwasy had a smile on her face nothing could ever keep her down its so wrong that a person can hit her and keep on going but we all want to kow wy her she was only 15 and she would be 16 may 7 we know that we know that she gone but we also know that she will naever be for gotin ro ro love to sing ever time she walk down the hall way you can always can here her singing she had a beutifull voice but she is in good hands now and we jus have to pray pray for her family help them get through the death of there ROCHELL................ WE LOVE YOU ROCHELLE AND MISS YOU SO SO MUCH BUT ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP OUR HEADS UP AND KEEP MOVING....................... .. R.I.P ROCHELLE

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 4, 2008
I was best friends with her for 6 years and miss her. RIP Rochell

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 17, 2008
I new Rochlle in the 8th grade. she was a good person who always tried ti do the right ting and stay out of trouble. we played on the same basketball team. she was a funny girl and never will be forgotten. i have her pic on my wall and pray to her every night. R.I.P
old friend

Dayton, OH

#10 Apr 29, 2008
I use to chill and talk to her alot back in 05 she was a cool person we almost even had a relationship untill a few things happen and that kinda split us up but i always knew who she was and the last time i seen her it was '07 monday night football bengals vs new england and i didn't get to talk to her and two days later she got hit by that car and died i couldn't believe it and that hurt but i love her. R.I.P 'RO RO'
Shayla Harris

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 5, 2008
rochelle was ma best friend. i only knew her fa a year but it seemed like fa eva. . . we went ta school together an chilled at kings island. i miss her so much. she helped me threw all ma problems. i love det girl ta death. R.I.P boo.
mz jackson

Hamilton, OH

#12 May 12, 2008
i didnt knw rrochelle like some other people but i knw that nobody deserves to die at an early age. this girl was a hero 4 all
i do love her though. i just had my grandma and aunt pass away rite b4 yeah it was hard.

Hamilton, OH

#13 May 12, 2008
i didnt knw rochelle like some other people but i knw that nobody deserves to die at an early age. this girl was a hero 4 all
i do love her though. i just had my grandma and aunt pass away rite b4 yeah it was hard.
keevin Tyus

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 20, 2008
i knew rochelle for a long time and she use to stay the night over my huse in the summer and we use too chilled when my cousins came from out of town and she use to hang out wit my girl cousin and stay the night wit her and it felt like yesterday when we was chilling wit each other and she liked my older brother so he so sad about because he liked her too and when she was gone it felt like a dream because i never had somebody that young die that i was close too like rochelle...i really miss her and i will always love her but she's in a better place.... we will be up their soon. now thats all i have left is her lil brother cordairl

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2008
i miss rochelle so much me and my mommy miss her (miss berry) i hope you smilin on us we love yu and miss yu REST IN PEACE ROCHELLE LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 16, 2008
I went to school with rochelle n our whole HoRIZON ANCE TEAM WAS WAS WITH HER BEFORE SHE GOT HIT.Its like we all was tagether for a reason.We all were laughin n joking tagether n roro as we called her was doing the same.I wish god would have gave us a sign to not let her go in evenston but he didnt.I really really miss her sooooo much n after what happened there wasnt happiness in our school that much.The next day when everybody found out the bad new at school no one did any work.we stayed in the caf. all day praying crying n sings songs that she liked. Rest in Peace Rochelle

Dayton, OH

#17 Jul 17, 2008
i kne ro ro frm wen we used tu live by each other she was real coo pples wit ma fam so i grew tu kno her we would always laugh at each other wen we acted goofy i hate tht she's gone...REST IN PERFECT PEACE RO RO!!!

Tampa, FL

#18 Sep 2, 2008
i new rochelle frm horizon n she use ta always b lik hi lashay n she use ta tell me det she ws gon steal my j's im cheesin rite now cuz im rememberin all de times we had ery gud thing erybodi jus said bout er is tru .. n keevin keep yo head up cuz im feelin yo same pain .. first it was rochelle my 15 year old frien den it was moosie my 13 year old cuzn its so crazy how dey just gon lik det n i aint even get ta say gud by ta neither one of em .. but i luv yal n promise me yal wil rest in peast....
the bitch

Maineville, OH

#19 Oct 12, 2009
she was really nasty she deserved it
her sister cierra

Mount Orab, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2009
the bitch wrote:
she was really nasty she deserved it
look you say anything else about my sister like that im going to mess you up so bad

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 5, 2010
rochelle was my best friend i knew her since pre k i grew up with her i was devastated to here the news say she was gone i want to no who did this to her why take her life if they woulda just called for help rochelle would still be here right now she didn't even get to graduat she was due to graduate this year in 2010 i was gonna grad in 2011 but i pushed myself hard i collapsed i caved i fell i cried i struggled i lost sleep and i overworked myself so now im graduating a year early in 2010 thanks rochelle perry girl when i walk across that stage ill think of you thank you r.i.p rochelle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpism 8 min God bless America 3
The Cult of Trumpism 2 hr God bless America 11
Trump's Scorched Earth... 2 hr I Love America 24
BillyBushMustGo. 3 hr AmericanWoman 12
Ladies We Have Came A Long Way 11 hr Dr Truth 14
Clinton War on Blacks still in the works 19 hr Trump 2016 26
Clinton campaign called Bernie sanders a DOOFUS 20 hr god bless America 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance