i need a "pay if you win" lawyer...

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

Chris

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
I'm looking for a good employment lawyer to represent me in a wrongful termination case. But I need one that is willing to do my case in a "pay if we win" plan. Any ideas or suggestions?
Bubba D

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2013
It's called a contingency case, and if you have a good case for wrongful termination.. you'll find plenty of lawyers willing to help.

If it's a shit case, don't come back here whining saying all lawyers are money-grubbing thieves. 8 out of 10 "wrongful termination" cases are just pissed off former employees.

(And yes, I just pulled that 8/10 figure directly out of my ass).
ideas

Sardinia, OH

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm looking for a good employment lawyer to represent me in a wrongful termination case. But I need one that is willing to do my case in a "pay if we win" plan. Any ideas or suggestions?
Curious about your case ... I'm going through something similar. Most lawyers charge 1/3 of what you collect.

Trust me its not a short battle. If you need questions answered I can help . I know several lawyers

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min shamed 19,734
hookers Mon Grounds In My Coffee 3
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Sun Grounds In My Coffee 5
mike from lawn sprinklers of ohio (Jun '14) Sun sure of it 2
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Sun frivolous lawsuits 84
Kara Sewell Sun MDB 1
Motorcycle club Mar 28 Derrick16 1
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]