Since: Aug 12

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Estate planning expert

We are impressed that Mr. Zimmer specialized in estate planning and could quickly answer questions and understood our needs even if we didnít know what questions to ask.
The atmosphere was welcoming and comfortab

Since: Sep 12

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Best Legal Firm to work with !

I started my trust in 1998 and from the beginning, I have been greatly satisfied with the services of the Zimmer Law Firm. They make the process of doing your trust so easy.
Even after the completion of the trust. They keep you updated with changes in the law with the seminars and consultations. Having experienced other law firm, this is the best.

Since: Oct 12

Dublin, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2012
One more satisfied client.!

I was very please with the services given to my family & I from the Zimmer Law Firm L.L.C. All aspects of a Will was explained to myself & my family.

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Personable - Knowledgeable Service.

The Zimmer Law Firm is very knowledgeable and personable and has worked with my family for over 15 yrs. I highly recommend their services.
wehrlek

Iligan City, Philippines

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Professional, Thorough and Kind Service
Our experience with Zimmer Law Firm was a good one. The staff are helpful and kind. All the information is explained thoroughly. We really appreciate all the attention to details. The list made it easy for us to gather the necessary info for our meeting. The binder full of info is well organized and even allows for us to add our own important information to be passed down. Overall, it has been a positive experience.

Since: Jan 13

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Great Experience.

Very good experience. Not fun to think about death but itís inevitable so itís good to have a plan.

Since: Mar 14

Quezon City, Philippines

#8 Mar 14, 2014
Great Peace Of Mind
Nick was very informative & thorough in his presession to us. We are very satisfied in our Estate Planning. Thank you for your help and insight.
GMAB

Croton, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2014
CLE14 wrote:
Great Peace Of Mind
Nick was very informative & thorough in his presession to us. We are very satisfied in our Estate Planning. Thank you for your help and insight.
. Can you say " blow your own horn"? Desperate enough, to get on here, and pull this phoney crap! They are someone I want to do business with--------- NOT!
exactlyright

Wilmington, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2014
GMAB wrote:
<quoted text>. Can you say " blow your own horn"? Desperate enough, to get on here, and pull this phoney crap! They are someone I want to do business with--------- NOT!
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this post. Thanks for calling these fools for what it is. I wouldn't do business with them either, any company that needs to advertise on this comical ass site must be pathetic and desperate!
exactlyright

Wilmington, OH

#11 Mar 16, 2014
The syntax of all these posts tell me the same person wrote all of them. Nice try though. Hahahahaha
Sheriff Dewayne

Sardinia, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2014
If they are that good, maybe a certain Brown County Coroner should consider using them. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,074
Jews for Jesus presents "Christ In The Passover... 21 min Jenny James 21
why does cincinnasty suck? (May '08) 1 hr Knowitall 16
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Bently 19,219
pentecostal church 13 hr Jenny James 78
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr Vic 231
Bengals Bites: JEREMY HILLíS past catches up w... 23 hr NATIONAL FELON LE... 2
•••
•••
•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE