Hit-man supposed to kill kids

Business executive Jeffrey Gabbour was so upset at a former employee that he gave money Thursday to have the former employee and the rest of his family of four killed, prosecutors said this morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#102 Jun 19, 2007
Nice choice of words.

DECEIVE:
1. to mislead by false appearance or statement
2. to be unfaithful to one’s spouse or lover
3. to mislead or falsely persuade others

Synonyms: cozen, dupe, fool, gull, hoodwink, trick, defraud, entrap, ensnare, betray. See CHEAT

Deceit is only one evil that the Gabbours have used to their advantage throughout their careers. Interesting that their friends encourage deception as a way of life and then qualify it with “God bless you”. Evidently Jeffrey failed to deceive the authorities when he handed them money and told them to murder an innocent family and burn their house to the ground.
ERIC S

Beirut, Lebanon

#103 Jun 19, 2007
I am really sorry MR LUCKY ONE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THERE ARE NEW FACTS NOW. GOOD NEWS FOR THE GABBOUR'S FAMILY AND BAD FOR THE REST.
THEN YOU WILL OBLIGED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "UNLUCKY ONE"
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#104 Jun 20, 2007
Whatever the new facts are now the old facts remain the same.

Jeff has ruined his family name, destroyed his business and shamed his wife and children.

Let's say Jeff will be found not guilty. Will his marriage remain intact? Will he be able to run a business under the Gabbour name? I'm sure a civil suit will occur between Jeff/Charles and the guy he put the alleged hit upon. Will Jeff's mother ever look at him the same again?

The pain and shame he has brought upon his family is indifferent now to his guilt or innocence. The community can now see through the smoke screen that the Gabbour's displayed.
If Jeff is found not guilty he will always be in his own prison. He will have to start over in a new industry. I would think that he would move because of the guilt he laid at his children's feet in their community.

Let's also consider all of the bottled hatred he has for that poor guy that was just trying to make a living after living PEI. What will happen to all that menacing behavior that was justified in Jeff's mind? Will Jeff always be a sociopath? Will this humble him?

None of it really matters. He's ruined.
Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#105 Jun 21, 2007
Former Employee wrote:
Whatever the new facts are now the old facts remain the same.
Jeff has ruined his family name, destroyed his business and shamed his wife and children.
Let's say Jeff will be found not guilty. Will his marriage remain intact? Will he be able to run a business under the Gabbour name? I'm sure a civil suit will occur between Jeff/Charles and the guy he put the alleged hit upon. Will Jeff's mother ever look at him the same again?
The pain and shame he has brought upon his family is indifferent now to his guilt or innocence. The community can now see through the smoke screen that the Gabbour's displayed.
If Jeff is found not guilty he will always be in his own prison. He will have to start over in a new industry. I would think that he would move because of the guilt he laid at his children's feet in their community.
Let's also consider all of the bottled hatred he has for that poor guy that was just trying to make a living after living PEI. What will happen to all that menacing behavior that was justified in Jeff's mind? Will Jeff always be a sociopath? Will this humble him?
None of it really matters. He's ruined.
You sound so sure about what Jeffrey Gabbour has done not even giving the benefit of the doubts, as if you had something to do with it !
Finally on their knees

AOL

#106 Jun 22, 2007
This comment is for those of you who are championing Jeff Gabbour's cause: The guy has lost his marbles....he's quite apparently psychotic, not to mention sick and demented for wanting to murder two innocent children. He's not, in my humble opinion, fit to assist in raising his own children now (that is, provided he ever sees the light of day again...unless it's behind bars). The guy went WAYY OFF of the deep end when he formulated his sick and sinister plot.
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#107 Jun 22, 2007
Dear Please Have Mercy,

A five million dollar cash bond and surrender of his passport crushes all benefits of doubt.
Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#108 Jun 30, 2007
Former Employee wrote:
Dear Please Have Mercy,
A five million dollar cash bond and surrender of his passport crushes all benefits of doubt.
I would strongly suggest to wait for the trial and stop tampering with "misleading" statements and hope that justice is served.
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#109 Jul 1, 2007
I hope justice is served. I believe “Murder For Hire” x 4 plus “Arson For Hire” In America is something like 40 + years in a Federal or State Penitentiary. What is the penalty for same crimes in Canada? Lebanon? Russia?
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#110 Jul 3, 2007
In case you guys didn't hear. Check out today's news!

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#111 Jul 3, 2007
Finally on their knees

AOL

#112 Jul 3, 2007
And they all come falling down.....6 years in prison, 5 years probation and once he's released from prison should he violate his probation he will spend 30 years in prison. And a hush falls over the Gabbour supporters.
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#113 Jul 3, 2007
Thank you Y'all in Atlanta for sharing this story. I live here in Cincinnati and didn't see this. This must have been what Charles was referring to when he said good news for the Gabbour family - a plea deal. It doesn't really surprise me that Jeff pled guilty - mainly because he knew he was and six years looks alot easier than the 30 years had he gone to the jury.

Six years is a long time to sit in a jail cell. The beauty of it is that he will sit with other vile people in this world who are also sociopathic. No one will give a second thought about beating him up, stealing from him or mocking him. Now granted, the Gabbours make pretty babies - I'm sure he'll be somebody's bitch by the end of the month. I can just imagine the terror he must be feeling right now. Poor bastard. Also, because he looks Aryian.........

Personally, I believe he got lucky. Charles must have mortaged everything he owned to pay for that attorney. Because of this guilty plea, I'm sure this opens the door for large civil suits against Jeff and Prestige. He may be out in six years but I believe he'll be poor. As much as Jeff valued money - this is probably as bad as being in jail.

I may be wrong but I think PEI's web page is off the internet.
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#114 Jul 3, 2007
Looks like Jeff and Charlie bought themselves out of yet another scandal. Good bargain for Jeff, only six yrs. for “Murder For Hire” x 4 (including children!) plus “Arson For Hire” for which he admits. I wonder what the average (not wealthy) citizen would have gotten? Must have cost the Gabbours a small fortune for Jeff to receive such a light sentence for such heinous crimes. I wonder who was paid off?

Shame on the Hamilton County Prosecutors Office and Judge Ralph “Ted” Winkler. How can they sleep at night? I hope none of them pissed off Jeff; he might hire someone to call on them and their families. I wonder if they thought about that when the plea BARGAIN and sentencing took place.
Finally on their knees

AOL

#115 Jul 5, 2007
AMEN!!!!!!
Former Employee

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Jul 24, 2007
please go to:

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/offendersearch/det...

The proof is in the puddin'
justice

Cincinnati, OH

#117 Feb 8, 2008
Former Employee wrote:
please go to:
http://www.drc.state.oh.us/offendersearch/det...
The proof is in the puddin'
are you up to date onthis case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Music Selection (Aug '12) 9 hr Musikologist 16
Human Flaws: 22 hr Godiva 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,559
Culture Rant Sat Simplyd 1
Message and or Shaving Service Fri mike0u812 2
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... Dec 18 WARNING 3
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Dec 17 Christa Eldridge 82
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montgomery News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montgomery

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos