Hit-man supposed to kill kids

Hit-man supposed to kill kids

There are 116 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Hit-man supposed to kill kids. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Business executive Jeffrey Gabbour was so upset at a former employee that he gave money Thursday to have the former employee and the rest of his family of four killed, prosecutors said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#82 Jun 14, 2007
Yea real cool response there "jay" ........educate yourself in self respect? You should try the same, start with capitalizing your name. Second, pull the stick out of your ass and answer the question that was asked.
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#83 Jun 14, 2007
Yall are hilarious wrote:
Yea real cool response there "jay" ........educate yourself in self respect? You should try the same, start with capitalizing your name. Second, pull the stick out of your ass and answer the question that was asked.
Its not by capitalizing my name that I educate myself in self respect. It seems that you have no family and no values. you will be disappointed. but sorry I'm asking a lot from you this is your level. LOW PROFILE
Minerva

Beirut, Lebanon

#84 Jun 14, 2007
Hello Miss Yall, i appreciate if you keep a high level in your comments, please respect yourself or you will be insulted over and over and over like Mr. Finally... So with all my respect MISS Yall it seems that you have a very low level of respect and it also seems that you are pathetic!!!!!
Finally on their knees

AOL

#85 Jun 14, 2007
To Minerva & Jay: it is very apparent to me that both of you are related to the Gabbour's...or maybe you're business associates they've screwed over. You do know that Charles is Lebanese-Catholic, but born of a jewish mother.....right????? As for self respect, it seems to me that Jay has enough for him or herself and both of you. Since you're handing out advice about respect/self respect, why don't you pass some onto the Gabbour's...??? They don't even have the decency to admit what their son did.
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#86 Jun 14, 2007
Well Mr Finally I am not affected if Mr Jeffrey is innocent or not I am not related to the gabbour and I don't know them. I entered this forum and I have read those comments. The same angry people finally, former employee. Yall are hilarious who asked me "to pull the stick out of my ass". As the matter of fact I think he is a gay because he knows that sensation.He tried it and he thinks everybody is like him.
Minerva

Beirut, Lebanon

#87 Jun 14, 2007
Mr. Finally it seems that u don't understand.(animals or handicaps don't understand quickly)!!! poor u!!! I Don't have anything to do with the Gabbour's or Mr. Jay. I Just hate to see beings like you giving judges as a judge. Does any one gave you this role? Or just because you are a Psychotic being? Go and see a Doctor, this will help u!!!! It seems you have lost your reason...
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#88 Jun 14, 2007
ohhhhh great insult! I'm gay! hilarious! Surely with your self educated self you could come up with something a little more interesting. This is the only forum I know of where someone is chastized for asking a legitemate question.(which by the way, i still have not recieved the answer to) And please someone tell me how to value my family and my morals again. I am so lost without you guys. I mean i've been spelling my name with a capital letter forever, can't believe i would make that mistake. You guys are all right, I am "low and pathetic" and most of all "a gay" who "likes that sensation" Thank you for making me aware of this. If it weren't for your almighty Lebanese opinions im not sure what i would do with my life
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#89 Jun 14, 2007
Yall are hilarious wrote:
ohhhhh great insult! I'm gay! hilarious! Surely with your self educated self you could come up with something a little more interesting. This is the only forum I know of where someone is chastized for asking a legitemate question.(which by the way, i still have not recieved the answer to) And please someone tell me how to value my family and my morals again. I am so lost without you guys. I mean i've been spelling my name with a capital letter forever, can't believe i would make that mistake. You guys are all right, I am "low and pathetic" and most of all "a gay" who "likes that sensation" Thank you for making me aware of this. If it weren't for your almighty Lebanese opinions im not sure what i would do with my life
GREAT WE ARE THE SINNERS AND YOU ARE THE SAINTS. SAINT YALL HILARIOUS FROM ATLANTA. SAINT FINALLY FROM JERUSALEM. JUDGING PEOPLE ON EARTH AND SPREADING POISON AND RUMORS AND INSULTING PEOPLE. YOU ARE THE GOOD MEN.YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN AND WE WILL GO TO HELL YOU ARE SPELLING YOUR NAME WITH A CAPITAL LETTER!!! AT LEAST MY LITTLE NAME IS JAY. MR YALL. YOUR NAME IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS BUT ARE A LOW PROFILE MAN OR WOMAN I DON'T KNOW. POOR MR GABBOUR TO HAVE EMPLOYEES LIKE YOU "BAND OF SNITCHES"
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#90 Jun 14, 2007
OHHH please get a little more biblical on me. No one said anything about you being sinners or saints so come down off the cross. Now if we were talking about people being douche bags.....well then I would have to say you fit that description very well. And what is a low profile man? describe that for me. Please enlighten me with your heavenly knowledge.
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#91 Jun 14, 2007
I MADE A LITTLE RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION.
TAKE XANAX AND PROZAC YOU WILL BE BETTER IT SEEMS THAT MR JEFFREY'S CASE CAUSED YOU MENTAL DISORDERS SO HURRY UP BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#92 Jun 14, 2007
oh man! now we have a doctor in the house! You are almost as important as mr. Gabbour now.

.....once again, no answer to my original question
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#93 Jun 14, 2007
YES I AM A DOCTOR AND YOU ARE MY PATIENT.
GO QUICKLY TO THE PHARMACY AND GET XANAX AND PROZAC.
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS OR YOUR OPINION TO ANSWER.
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#94 Jun 15, 2007
Oh so now you are trying to role play? Is there dominatrix action that goes along with that you sick f**k! Obviously you dont give a shit about my questions or opinion, it truely shows how big of a hypocrite you are. That reminds me of someone..........Mr. Gabbour? you are doing a great job of following in his foot steps you pompus a**-hole.
jay

Beirut, Lebanon

#95 Jun 15, 2007
YOU REALLY NEED XANAX ND PROZAC, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND WHAT A PITY MISS YALL HILARIOUS. YOU SEEM TO BE IN A VERY BAD SITUATION. EXCUSE ME ONCE AGAIN.YOU DON'T HAVE TO NEGLECT YOURSELF. WELL I THINK MR GABBOUR FIRED YOU FOR THIS REASON YOU ARE UPSET.
STRAIGHT FORWARD TO THE PHARMACY PSYCHO!!!!!
Fred Sawan

Beirut, Lebanon

#96 Jun 15, 2007
Hi
I entered this forum and I've read very dirty words from Miss Yall.
What's the matter aren't you ashamed?
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#97 Jun 15, 2007
Dear Y'all are Hilarious,

You can find all the court information by googling James Cissell Clerk of Courts - pull up by name - jeffrey gabbour and criminal cases. This will tell you the schedule of the trials.

Google Jeffrey Gabbour and the first pages lists pages of articles from Jeff's plot including this forum.

Pull up www.wcpo or www.wlwt (Cincinati news stations) and type in Jeff's name and there is video on one of them of Jeff looking very scared in his yellow jail jumpsuit.(Cincinnati Hamilton Co. Justice Center inmates wear stripes. A yellow jumpsuit indicates the prisoner is on suicide watch.)

Hope this is helpful.
karma comment

Loveland, OH

#98 Jun 16, 2007
"...for whatever a man is sowing, this he shall also reap..."
The legal system will expose this man for what he is, and what he has done. It is God, in the end, that he will have to answer too.
...Im glad Im not him.
Yall are hilarious

Atlanta, GA

#99 Jun 18, 2007
Dear Former Employee,

thank you for your response. Your information was exactly what I was looking for and asked about 5-6 days ago.

I appreciate the information. I'm glad someone on this forum has the decency to answer a question that is asked and not sit there and chastize someone for trying to educate themselves.

I am seeing a clear communication barrier between those that live in the states and foreigners
ERIC S

Beirut, Lebanon

#100 Jun 18, 2007
Hi Jeffrey

Best friend

I heard good news today, it seems that you're going to deceive them. GOD BLESS YOU
Devil s Advocate

Pointe-claire, Canada

#101 Jun 18, 2007
To Finally on their Knees and re. your comment:
"You do know that Charles is Lebanese-Catholic, but born of a jewish mother.....right?????" What does it have to do with the whole case ? Does it matter where he was born, his religion and who was his mother ? I guess you all miss the point.
As to Former Employee statement ".Cincinnati Hamilton Co. Justice Center inmates wear stripes. A yellow jumpsuit indicates the prisoner is on suicide watch" It's either you're pretty much aware with the Con's life or have inside connections. Is the fact the Jeffrey being in Yellow "Suicidal watch" get you high ? I just wonder about this Forum and it's purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 1 hr Moaner1296 559
Dyersburg, Tn. Kroger Manager Mike Stevens (Jan '13) 6 hr You know who Mike 16
Barry Hussein Braggin 10 hr columbo 10
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) 17 hr Sherry 73
Liberals scum of the earth Sun Briscoe Darling 23
News New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) Sun smirky 137
Family Fun Sun JOELYNN83 5

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance