Hit-man supposed to kill kids

Hit-man supposed to kill kids

There are 116 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Hit-man supposed to kill kids. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Business executive Jeffrey Gabbour was so upset at a former employee that he gave money Thursday to have the former employee and the rest of his family of four killed, prosecutors said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SNARK

Miramar Beach, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2007
“When you get away from the government and all the politics, the Chinese people are like us,” said Jeffrey Gabbour, vice president at Prestige, the export wing of Robbins Inc., which makes hardwood floors for homes and sports facilities.“Face to face, they just want to do business.”

REALLY JEFF.
They go out and hire hitmen to do their dirty work?
SNARK

Miramar Beach, FL

#2 Mar 23, 2007
job opening

International Marketing Coordinator-Prestige Enterprise International (Full-time)

sorry jeff
i don't work for idiots
LUB

Fairborn, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2007
Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Let's not be too hasty and cast judgement based on what limited info we think we know.
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#5 Mar 26, 2007
LUB wrote:
Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
Let's not be too hasty and cast judgement based on what limited info we think we know.
These are cold hard facts, not speculation or opinion. I know, I personally worked with the Gabbour family, and here is what I found first-hand:
œWrath from both Jeffery and his father Charles
œAggressive, greedy, ruthless, harassing, angry, devious behavior
œEveryday angry, outspoken, screaming experiences
œJeffrey, hiring a hit man to do his dirty work does is not a surprise to anyone who has known or been involved with the family.
œThe Gabbour family has plenty of money and with that money comes what they believe to be power
œMoney used for fraudulent practices in their business
œDonated to all political parties for personal gain, including favorable status

Hopefully this will not lessen this heinous crime. Thankfully, appropriate intervention took place before an entire family was slaughtered and burned. Think about it! I only hope that true justice is served and not corrupted by money and power.
Grooms

Japan

#6 Apr 10, 2007
Is this site safe? I do want to say a lot of things about them, but I am afraid that they will hire hit-man...Can I also say something about them but still be protected...?
Mez

Oak Creek, WI

#7 Apr 10, 2007
You know what! All I can say is God watches. I worked for the Gabbours too..totally can expect it from this man..a total crook himself..knows how to exploit his employees very well...thinks he is the best and the most powerful person in the whole world..the older Gabbour is no less..if you make all his employees testify against him, let alone this trial..this guy will b fried....i feel bad for his kids..but the Gabbours deserves it with all the extra marital affairs, sexual harassment of their employees, scandalous business tactics and total disrespect for his employees.
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#8 Apr 11, 2007
Grooms wrote:
Is this site safe? I do want to say a lot of things about them, but I am afraid that they will hire hit-man...Can I also say something about them but still be protected...?
Do not be afraid. Everyone needs to hear the ugly truth about the Gabbours and their greedy quest for money and power.
Former Employee

Loveland, OH

#9 Apr 17, 2007
I too am a former employee of the Gabbours. No one, that I know of, has ever left this company has anything good to say about Charles or Jeff Gabbour. They are truly evil men. Self righteous and wrapped in a distorted grandeur, they truly believe that they are most powerful. Knowing Jeff, and his absolute need for full control, I can just see him sitting in his jail cell without remorse and believing that he is the victim. Of course, he believes that he is framed and the police are stupid, the courts are stupid, the jails are stupid, his lawyer is stupid but Jeff's not. That's the Gabbour's problem. Jeff was always told he is a wonderful child/businessman by his father and he is a cold-hearted, mean spirited, self-absorbed, whore loving, abusive, cruel,and hateful old man. Chip off the ol' block. Kindred spirits. I always thought there was a special hell for these men and I know Jeff is sitting in the middle of it now! Hip hip hooray! He and his father both deserve 40 years each for the treatment of his former employees. As for the person who wrote what ever happened to innocent before proven guilty....they're out on bail - not a 5 million dollar cash bond! See ya, sucker!! This my friends, is karma at it's best.
rodney thurman

Lithuania

#10 Apr 19, 2007
he is innocent until proven guilty. he 400$ to hit a man and his entire family it is a ridiculous story
eric sullivan

Lithuania

#11 Apr 19, 2007
I don't know personnaly Mr Jeff, but as said Mr Rodney the whole story is unbelievable. hire a man with 400$ only who would make it for that small amount, it's illogical
Mez

Oak Creek, WI

#12 Apr 20, 2007
Let me tell ya...they got it all on tape..theres no illogic in this at all..no one can help it that the man is stupid and crazy. Hed drink poison if you gave him a good deal on it..don't you get it..the man was lured to show his true face with the help of this low cost gr8 deal!!!and im sooo glad it worked!!
The Lucky One

Norman, OK

#13 Apr 21, 2007
eric sullivan wrote:
I don't know personnaly Mr Jeff, but as said Mr Rodney the whole story is unbelievable. hire a man with 400$ only who would make it for that small amount, it's illogical
Eric and Rodney, you both have not read all the facts and obviously do not know Jeffrey or Charles Gabbour very well. Mez and Former Employee understand and have it right. In America, you do not give money to the police and tell them to murder a family and burn their house. The amount of money paid to commit this heinous crime does not matter. There are hit men that will murder people for very little money and in Jeffrey’s mind the best deal and for as little money as possible to get the job done is even better. He is as exceptionally tight with money as he is exceptionally ignorant and disregarding of law in America. He is probably wondering why the family has not yet been murdered. After all, to Jeffrey this was just another business deal to eliminate a perceived business problem and he paid cash to have it done! How many other people has he had “whacked”? If Jeffrey gets out of jail, he will flee the country, ankle bracelet or not and consider himself to be a winner. However, the Gabbour’s always get their way, no matter the cost or who might be hurt in the process.
rodney thurman

Lithuania

#14 Apr 22, 2007
I would like to say to Mr lucky one that you have to wait the final word of the justice and not on your personal feelings towards this family or your bad experience you are taking the rule of the justice and you wish to condamn him even if he is innocent you like to see him in jail if he is innocent or not please take my opinion with all respects
Alvin Simms

Beirut, Lebanon

#15 Apr 22, 2007
Well I think that you are wrong, no one will kill a whole family for 400 bucks, you must be kidding. In fact it is all about business, they want to put an end to Mr. Jeffrey's brilliant carreer.
Alvin Simms

Beirut, Lebanon

#16 Apr 22, 2007
In fact I agree 100% with Mr. Rodney Thurman
jose escallerra

Lithuania

#17 Apr 22, 2007
Alvin Simms wrote:
In fact I agree 100% with Mr. Rodney Thurman
I think both gentlemen Mr Alvin and Mr Rodney are completely right.we have to wait the final word of the justice, and not be led by our personal emotions and feelings. ok the story is tragical but let's wait and see
Almost Ex-employee

Miamisburg, OH

#18 Apr 24, 2007
I knew this there was something weird about this guy when he offered me and internship position and then revoked it after i asked what it paid!!
Mez

Oak Creek, WI

#19 Apr 24, 2007
But dont you guys see that this guy offered the money to the cops themself!! He has been caught red handed and everything is on tape..if he doesnt get convicted..tht will b wrong!!! so in my view the verdict has been given..GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!!
Justin

Beirut, Lebanon

#20 Apr 25, 2007
Mr. Mez I think we have to wait the final judge before u say GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!
it is too bad to make judges before even the jury.
SAM

Lithuania

#21 Apr 26, 2007
I PERSONNALY WORKED WITH THE GABBOUR'S FAMILY SINCE 4 YEARS,, THEY WERE HELPFUL AND I DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM. I WAS IN A VERY BAD FINANCIAL STRESS THEY WERE BEHIND ME AND I'M VERY THANKFUL TO THEIR SUPPORT. I'M AMAZED TO HEAR ALL THAT STORY ABOUT MR JEFFREY, HE IS A VERY KIND PERSON. SURE THERE SOMETHING WRONG AND THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO DETROY BOTH CAREER AND LIFE. THE TRUTH WILL SURELY APPEAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Presidential Moving Services 56 min sadie doras 87
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr democrat 20,852
Well endowed son. (Sep '13) 8 hr Jan 486
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) 9 hr tamh020568 175
VOA 115 W. McMicken Ave. 9 hr tamh020568 1
Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gill... (Jul '08) 11 hr we should confron... 14
Stop the Violence 13 hr Bull Durham 5

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages