Tri-State urologic Services

Tri-State urologic Services

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

Wally

North Reading, MA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Totally would not recommend this company! The staff was initially kind and professional, and we paid everything we owed them. After nearly a year they sent us a bill with new charges on it. We could not pay in full immediately, but were making good payments. After 2 months of payments, tony, one of their thugs referred us to collections in the amount of $300. This was very dishonest as we only owed $152. When contacted, tony, billing staff, was so rude and talked to my wife in a bad sort of way. We will pay this time because I feel it is better to lose money and make sure we have been honest, but we will never seek their services again. I totally would not recommend this company's services to anyone. I advise you look elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man With World's Worst Forehead Tattoo Is Arres... 3 hr OneWomynRiot 3
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) 4 hr Jan 64
Where do your boys pee? Where do you alow them ... 11 hr Okie10 89
who's taking our children Mon POPS 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Pedro 21,284
Boycott Waynesville! (Nov '16) Oct 15 Tim 16
Lost Wallet Oct 14 Duh 2

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages