toni winston and tribulon

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

ANDREA

Clay City, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2012
I AM A FREE LANCE NEWSPAPER REPORTER.
IM WORKING ON A STORY THAT MAY INTEREST ANYONE KNOWING A TONI WINSTON OF CINCINNATI.
IM SURE GLAD THAT TONI WINSTON OF CINCINNATI HAS FINALLY FOUND A BUSINESS SHE MAY BE GOOD AT.
IVE HEARD FROM VERY RELIABLE SOURCES, SHE OBTAINED FULL CONTROL OF A HOTEL DOWN IN CUMBERLAND GAP, TENNESSEE A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO FROM HER HUSBAND.
HER HUSBAND FREDERICK WINSTON OR SHOULD I SAY DR. FREDERICK WINSTON, AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN THE CINCINNATI AREA HAD ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THE RAMDADA INN IN CUMBERLAND GAP, TENNESSEE AND WAS LETTING SEVERAL FRIENDS OF HIS OPERATE THE BUSINESS WHILE HE WAS OPERATING HIS ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY BUSINESS IN CINCINNATI.
THEN, DUE TO BEING PLACED IN PRISON FOR WRITING ILLEGAL PRESCRIPTIONS AND SUPPOSEDLY CHEATING THE INTERNAL REVENUE ON HOW MUCH MONEY HE REALLY MADE, FRED WINSTON HAD TO GIVE UP HIS CONTROLLING INTEREST IN THE RAMADA INN IN CUMBERLAND GAP.
HIS WIFE TONI, TRAVELED DOWN TO CUMBERLAND GAP, TAKING OVER THE BUSINESS. SOON AFTER, SHE BECAME ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH A BRUCE ROBINSON WHOSE FAMILY OWNED A BANK DOWN IN TENNESSEE.
TONI WINSTON, IN ORDER TO INCREASE PROFITS OF THE RAMADA INN, SHE FELT THAT PROFITS WOULD GREATLY INCREASE, IF SHE MADE THIS RAMADA INN MORE OF A SINGLES CLUB SINCE THERE WAS ALREADY A BAR IN THE HOTEL.
IT WASNT UNTIL SHE SCHEDULED A GIG WITH THE CHIPPENDALES, WHEN SHE REALIZED THIS TYPE OF ATMOSPHERE IN A SMALL TENNESSEE TOWN WAS NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED. SHE WANTED THE ATMOSPHERE WHERE LADIES WOULD START FREQUENTING THE HOTEL BAR AND MEET UP WITH SINGLE OR MARRIED MEN AND CUTTING THE WAY FOR MORE HOTEL ROOMS TO BE RENTED, THUS HER PROFITS WOULD GREATLY INCREASE. BUT SHE WAS WRONG.
I HEARD NOT ONLY THAT TONI WINSTON HAD TO PUT UP WITH HUNDREDS OF PICKET SIGNS ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO DO, WHICH WAS IN A SENSE, CHANGING THE RAMADA INN INTO SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A BROTHEL, IT WAS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY A SURE THING THAT THIS WOMAN WAS GOING TO BE CHASED OUT OF CUMBERLAND GAP AND OUT OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.
THUS, SHE HAD TO SELL THE RAMADA INN AT A REDICULOUS VERY LOW PRICE TO THE LOCAL COLLEGE THERE (AS A DORMITORY) AND SUPPOSEDLY WAS INSISTED TO LEAVE THE AREA WITHIN A CERTAIN TIME FRAME.
WHAT WAS THIS TONI WINSTON THINKING ABOUT, THAT SHE DID NOT SEE THAT THIS TYPE OF HOTEL WAS NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN CUMBERLAND GAP?
HER DOWNFALL WAS THAT SHE WANTED TO SEX HERSELF UP AND HER HOTEL, IN ORDER TO MAKE HERSELF RICH IN THE PROCESS.
NOW SUPPOSEDLY SHE HAS YET ANOTHER COMPANY IN THE CITY OF CINCINNATI AND I WAS TOLD SHE MAY BE USING THE GOVERNMENT AS HER CREDENTIALS.
I WONDER IF THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS ABOUT HER STRUCK DOWN DEALINGS WITH THE CHIPPENDALES, THE BAD DEALINGS SHE HAD WITH THE TOWN OF CUMBERLAND GAP AND HER POSSIBLE KNOWLEDGE OF HER HUSBAND ILLEGALLY WRITING PRESCRIPTIONS IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE FAMILY.
IT MAY BE JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHEN SHE HAS TO MOVE OUT OF CINCINNATI.
DONT QUITE HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE OF WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU. I SUPPOSE ALL ANYONE OF YOU HAVE TO DO TO SUBSTANTIATE THESE RUMORS, UNTIL I CAN COME UP WITH HARD FACTS, IS TO CONTACT SOME OF THE CHURCHES AROUND CUMBERLAND GAP AND HARROGATE, TENNESSEE AND ASK THEM.
I HEARD THEY WERE THE MOST VOCAL ABOUT BRINGING THIS SINFUL TYPE OF BUSINESS OUT OF THAT AREA.
JAMES

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Ive heard that everything Toni Winston owns, she has acquired by force from her husband and from other people. She is also teaching her kids the same way of surviving.
tsk

Florence, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2012
let he or she who is without sin cast the first stone.
TeQuiLAGiNRuMVod Ka

Florence, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
LOTS oF RaMaDa iNNS(ALL OVER The U.S. of AMERICA) ARE RaN LIKE THAT,TO ENC0URaGE SINGLE PEEPS OR TH0SE 0THERWISE STILL WANTiNG TO "HOOKUP", DRinKInG AND MeeTiNG at M0TEL BAR. AND WoW THERE'S a R00M RigHT THeRE. THEIR DRInkS AND FooD ARE OFTEN VERY OVERPRICD TOO. SO WHAT?!? THIS is "NEWS",REALLY?!? WhY?!??
Really

El Monte, CA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
She comitted suicide u pinheads
James

Morristown, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2012
I would like to think she committed suicide,
but she was so much in love with herself,
therefore theres just no way she would do this.
James

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 2, 2012
I checked,
there was a Tony Winston that died.
Didnt read about the suicide though.
It doesnt matter,
since the Toni Winston we were talking about,
was T O N I Winston.
OMG

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 2, 2012
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL VENDETTA. JUST DO YOU PERSONALLY HAVE AGAINST HER? WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOU EVEN ADMITTED THAT YOU CAN'T SUBSTANTIATE WHAT YOU HAVE ACCUSED HER OF. WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT MAKE YOU, EVIL
OMG

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Oh and sorry to disappoint you but she is ALIVE!!! How do you sleep at night trying to destroy someone? You should be spending your time asking for forgiveness and doing good instead of spreading evil. And that goes for you too James.
Really - Cincinnati OH

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2012
That's the bible banging belt u must know that an to start about Toni u must really not like her WOW wat she do to u UR old man ? We need more peeps like uthat don't have nuttin better to do . U are a real piece of work I hope Toni is alive an well in Cincinnati and Andrea WTF is your problem, Rreally ! I guess u have nuttin else to do than make people a subject now people know who would or not have before Toni Winston and to OMG in Cinti ya know it. I hope since Toni was robbed of her Inn may she have a large Tax Write Off after being robbed and beat up. May she live long and prosper
Robbie

Morristown, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2012
If you ask me,
Toni Winston has destroyed her own self.
What do you expect out of someone
who is so loose.
steve

Farmington, MI

#12 Jan 20, 2013
I know Toni well.She is helping poor people that have no money.Free dental truck for kids in schools that can't aford it.I have known her since high school and has always been a very nice lady.Toni is very much involved in volentering her time to help people that need help.why you have a wild hair up your ass about Toni and have so much time to write about Toni is that you are the sick person and need help go look in the mirror.A little saying just because you smell like ape shit does not make you Tarzan.Toni is a wonderful person.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Obviously, you don't know this woman Toni Winston to well. I married a man that had an affair with her when she was in Cumberland Gap. I was not married to him at the time. He s much younger than her and they had plans to marry, but he was already married to someone else at the time and had small children at home. He decided to end it with her and she went crazy and offered his then wife money if she would let him go to be with her and not bother them. He never went back to her. Well, four years later he divorced his current wife. I married him in 2008, and guess who showed up in my area following me and my husband, Toni Winston. She called and was telling him how much she missed him. I was also told at this time by a unreliable source that she had got pregnant by my husband back in 2004 and had a baby girl, to this day me or my husband does not know if this is true or not. I took it upon myself to call this lady who was following us in an area she has not part of, her husband took my message but of course I received no returned phone call. So you tell me how can this woman be a good person when she is sneaking around doing dirty deeds! All the things that was reported by this free lance reporter Andrea, was the truth, only there is so much more to that story!
A_Toni_Admirer

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jul 24, 2013
I remember over 20 years ago while wiring a two story addition on her (and Dr. Winston’s) home in Wyoming, OH thinking how attractive she was and nice to me. Obviously he made a good impression on me because I thought of her again today …………
anonymous

Amelia, OH

#15 Saturday Sep 27
I worked for the family. A better mother I do not know. She loved thr boys and awaly had their best interests in her heart . I was there when the family needed support with all the bad publicity. They all had to carry on their daily lives . Remember that the sins of the father should not fall on the rest of the family..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) 10 hr Bret 2
Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gill... (Jul '08) 13 hr r-cinind 9
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Sun Terry 62
Threats mar Butler County's 52nd House District... Oct 18 Correct Bias 1
Group Home * Orchard Avenue Oct 17 Zoning Consultant 2
Mandel errors as promised! Oct 17 Robert 1
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match

Montgomery Jobs

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montgomery News, Events & Info