bring back paddling in schools

bring back paddling in schools

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BUST THIER ASS

Lexington, KY

#1 May 17, 2011
Wow wow wow, do we ever need to bring back paddling in our schools today. I Have never seen in all my 50years in education the worst behavior, kids talking back, fights, bulling, name calling so bad and so much that administration is forces to push it to the back burner and what was considered bad 20 years ago is ignored now because it isn't "that serious" WOW WE ARE SO SAD, we need to stop this stupidity and not give a shit who it upsets or who whines about it, we need to start busting these kids asses! end of story!
Joseph

Dover, DE

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Hell yes! I'm seeing students getting away with murder these days; something I would have never thought of doing, especially getting in a teachers face. Our society has grown too soft when it comes to child behavior, thanks to the Dr. Phil's, and other so called "counselor's" who assume that reasoning with a child is the best way to improve behavior. What they fail to realize is that we are all human, and sometimes humans do not respond to rational communication. Sometimes, a plain old fashion butt kicking is required; humans repond very well to pain, and the Good Lord put enough tissue on our butts to live from a spanking. Trust me! It works!
bOrEd

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2011
I for one agree! Bring back the paddling in schools and quit slapping criminals on the wrist. Take these trouble causing kuds and give them a good a$$ beating, showing them that for every wrong doing there is punishment. ALSO, our judicial system is a joke. The majority of criminals get a slap on the wrist and jail time or prison time. With that being said, prisoners have it made! They have television, access to a better education and access to get into shape. SCREW that! Let's go back to the old days, eye for an eye.
Mordecai

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2011
You do realize that the majority of school shootings occur in states that STILL allow paddling, don't you?
Mordecai

Cleveland, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2011
Columbine, Pearl, Paducah...all were in states that still allow the use of the paddle...
old school

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2011
But did those kids get any discipline AT HOME? Schools are already fighting a losing battle if the parents are letting their little man or princess do what they want. Seems to me if there's a connection with the states that allow paddling it's because that's the place that won't put up with their bullshit.
Spooktackular

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2011
Mordecai wrote:
Columbine, Pearl, Paducah...all were in states that still allow the use of the paddle...
allow and used is two different things.

Sometimes you need to use a whip, espeicly on those thug-lets
paddling pete

Dayton, OH

#8 Oct 21, 2011
If a teacher ever used a paddle on my daughter that teacher would wake up in the ICU of University Hospital. Children don't need paddling, they need parents who have the skills to raise them to become responsible adults. The problem starts in our own yards....let's stick with that before demanding others to take action
Spooktackular

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2011
paddling pete wrote:
If a teacher ever used a paddle on my daughter that teacher would wake up in the ICU of University Hospital. Children don't need paddling, they need parents who have the skills to raise them to become responsible adults. The problem starts in our own yards....let's stick with that before demanding others to take action
I bet you're one of those parents that thinks their kids is perfect. Probably lets the little skull full of mush run around resturants screaming.

It is parents like you that are great for condom and birth control sales.
bob

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2011
If I can't beat my kids ass with out CPS being called, the school better not touch my kid. I don't have to worry about it my kids know there will be punishment .I just don't hit
john

Laura, OH

#11 Oct 22, 2011
bob wrote:
If I can't beat my kids ass with out CPS being called, the school better not touch my kid. I don't have to worry about it my kids know there will be punishment .I just don't hit
Currency !!!!!! All kids have something they value. If they screw up take it away. If that fails kick their ass!!! NOTE: this should start when they are very young. A SWAT on the ass never hurt any child. It's called child rearing for a reason. When this is done properly you won't have to punch them when they are teens for getting in your face. Spare the rod spoil the child !!!
Paddling Pete

Dayton, OH

#12 Oct 22, 2011
Spooktackular wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're one of those parents that thinks their kids is perfect. Probably lets the little skull full of mush run around resturants screaming.
It is parents like you that are great for condom and birth control sales.
actually my daughter is polite and respectful. she doesn't run around in restaurants screaming like that little brat on willie wonka chocolate factory who ate those blueberries. See, I raised my daughter to respect others and to show consideration. You're right though, i support condom sales for fast talking folks who don't know shit but have a bunch of it to say.
john

Laura, OH

#13 Oct 22, 2011
Paddling Pete wrote:
<quoted text>actually my daughter is polite and respectful. she doesn't run around in restaurants screaming like that little brat on willie wonka chocolate factory who ate those blueberries. See, I raised my daughter to respect others and to show consideration. You're right though, i support condom sales for fast talking folks who don't know shit but have a bunch of it to say.
Pete , I've raised 6 kids now and none of them act out like this ag school or anywhere else. Respect is key. It all starts at home.
yamaharacer

Florence, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2011
are you kidding me? it sounds like a good idea until you start seeing all the paddle happy teachers and principals basically beating everyone for anything.
it's not the teacher or principal's right to swat anyone.

schools suck. that's why so many kids are disruptive. it's not working for them, instead of pulling out a wooden stick to beat your point into someone, why not take the time to understand the real issues and help that kid deal with it.
john

Laura, OH

#15 Oct 30, 2011
yamaharacer wrote:
are you kidding me? it sounds like a good idea until you start seeing all the paddle happy teachers and principals basically beating everyone for anything.
it's not the teacher or principal's right to swat anyone.

schools suck. that's why so many kids are disruptive. it's not working for them, instead of pulling out a wooden stick to beat your point into someone, why not take the time to understand the real issues and help that kid deal with it.
Again it starts at home !!! " spare the rod and spoil the child " . Dully noted teachers should be scrutinized more carefully. Any abuse by them should be acted upon. The parent should be notified when paddling takes place.
HelloThere

Latonia, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2011
Paddling Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
actually my daughter is polite and respectful. she doesn't run around in restaurants screaming like that little brat on willie wonka chocolate factory who ate those blueberries. See, I raised my daughter to respect others and to show consideration. You're right though, i support condom sales for fast talking folks who don't know shit but have a bunch of it to say.
I was at Krogers when a kid was asked to leave the store. The kid was being unruly, disrespectful to the older people. The parent of the kid who was thrown out, said,"My child goes to church and is a good kid". You never know how your kid acts when you are not around. I know plenty of parents who swear up and down that they know for sure how their kid acts when they are not around. I have seen their kids out in public without them. You would have thought those kids were raised by a pack of wild wolves. Yet, around their partents they act and behave like little angels. I have said something to the parents. I was told to worry about my own affairs. Yet their little angels still wreck havoc on society. I have raised kids of my own. When someone told me my kids were being bad, they were escorted by me to the places they wanted to go. And if they didn't like that, they could stay home. They were given a choice, be good and kind, or be put in a state run home. I never had any more trouble. I never made threats to my kids, I made promises, and carried them out.
concerned

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2011
i think its find & dandy,but dont believe children should disrespect adults,higher up authories,and if the parents are taking care of there children there wouldnt be a reason to paddle their child,but the ones that have no respect for others &the parents agree then what other way are teachers sopose to handle unruley kids,parents cant correct them then whom place is it to do it.paddling pain cant hurt you forever might straigten your act up .we got worst then paddled what about leather belts switches.lol
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Nov 2, 2011
Mordecai wrote:
Columbine, Pearl, Paducah...all were in states that still allow the use of the paddle...
Child abusers are not impressed with facts.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 2, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Again it starts at home !!! " spare the rod and spoil the child " . Dully noted teachers should be scrutinized more carefully. Any abuse by them should be acted upon. The parent should be notified when paddling takes place.
"spare the rod and spoil the child" is NOT in the Bible, anywhere, any version. You might like to say it, but it's not "God's Word."
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Nov 2, 2011
paddling pete wrote:
If a teacher ever used a paddle on my daughter that teacher would wake up in the ICU of University Hospital. Children don't need paddling, they need parents who have the skills to raise them to become responsible adults. The problem starts in our own yards....let's stick with that before demanding others to take action
Beating kids never did make them behave better. Didn't work 100, 50 or 25 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers of the movement what a joke 42 min Feel the burn 4
Review: Premium Locksmiths 3 hr REALLYMADPERSON 1
Melania Trump a Tranny??? 6 hr Marty 17
Fireman deatb investigation 18 hr Educator 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
CK Law | Caparella-Kraemer & Associates LLC - A... Wed Satisfied Client 4
News New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) Jun '16 Xxc 135

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages