of 2
Next Last
Trevor Bolt Haverfordwest

Europe

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Rockerbabe,
My name's Chris- I'm a male exotic dancer in Lexington. I work exclusively w/ women. I can travel to N KY for a gig. I also give free auditions (it's a competitive advantage- event planners are more likely to book me cuz of the audition than via pics).
Email me for more info.
If i offered you double would you consider a male audience ?
Trevor Bolt Haverfordwest

Europe

#24 Jan 8, 2013
lol wrote:
I hope u open one soon I love seeing some dick
me two the bigger the better
Von

United States

#25 Feb 8, 2013
Marebabe wrote:
I was thinking about opening a male strip club in the greater Cincinnati area.... I was wanting to get an idea of what people thought about it... Would you be interested? I would appreciate your feedback.
that's funny I was just talking about that myself and I do believe it would be a great investment, and maybe have a few nights for females to dance,
cocopuffs

Fairfield, OH

#26 Jun 16, 2013
Marebabe wrote:
I was thinking about opening a male strip club in the greater Cincinnati area.... I was wanting to get an idea of what people thought about it... Would you be interested? I would appreciate your feedback.
hell yeahh we need some dicks in ohio flopping around
my nane is boo

United States

#27 Jun 25, 2013
I want too dance and party an lick a lot of stuff
my nane is boo

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2013
cocopuffs wrote:
<quoted text> hell yeahh we need some dicks in ohio flopping around
I would like too do your all day
deb

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone know of any around? Thank you
sadie childers

United States

#30 Oct 30, 2013
Marebabe wrote:
Id love a male strip club. Maybe add some men with tattoos. Us woman loves tattooed men.
Cxe223

Georgetown, KY

#31 Jan 1, 2016
Marebabe wrote:
I would love it. It's not fair that guys get to watch all the eye candy. Women need something too. Women also need a place where they can go and feel comfortable going into alone without a bunch of fat ass losers handing around.

Since: Apr 16

La Vergne, TN

#32 Apr 8, 2016
Chris wrote:
Rocker babe, mare babe-
I'm Chris- a male exotic dancer (I work only w/ women).
I'm in Lexington. Can travel to N KY for gig. Also give free auditions (it's a competitive advantage: event planners are more likely to book me after free audition than by pic alone).
Email me for more info.
Do you do one on one shows
Two Dollar Bill

United States

#33 May 27, 2016
Sexyandy27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do one on one shows
I heard at the lounge that WLW Willie Cunninghan is seeking a stripper job? my opinion
Kara

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Aug 28, 2016
Considering there are no male strip clubs in the Cincinnati area, your business would be very profitable with the Bachelorette parties and the older mature women 30+ &#9825;&#9825;&#98 25; for sure.I Don't see why there aren't any.
ImWithHer

Atlanta, GA

#35 Aug 30, 2016
Trump, Newt and Christie called...they're begging for the job! Many many ppl are saying they want their Greek God bods!!!...(Now THAT is 'sarcasm'!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump has broken laws (Nov '16) 11 hr Pops 42
Mike Watson 12 hr POPS 4
Is it common to have erotic thoughts about family? 17 hr dad of 2 50
Ron mccollum ii and jessica fuchs Sat Interesting 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Leftovers 21,051
Family Fun (Sep '16) Sat Without a stitch 14
Mom seen me naked Sat very cool 20

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages