Does anyone know Shari Lynn Watson, a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
youfoundme

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Yes, life has certainly changed us. Are you still married?
Who else have you reached out to besides Karen?
WV General Contractor

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 24, 2013
I am married but not to the husband I had then. I found Lambo - remember him? The incredible forehead! I found a couple people that lived in the same building as we did, as well as several of the people I worked with. It's amazing what you can do with the Internet and the little bits and pieces of information that you can remember about the people you knew once upon a time. I found one of the people that lived in our building because I remembered that she was always upset on Valentine's Day. Her parents and one of her siblings were killed on Feb 14th when the car they were riding in was hit by a train. She was from Iowa. Miraculously, another child in that car survived. It was her sister, who I believe was only 6 yrs old at he time. I remembered that her maiden name was either Swartz or Black-----I couldn't remember which one. I remember a conversation we had had in her kitchen one morning about Swartz in German means black or black in German was Swartz. Anyway, her sister had come to visit her in Germany while we were there and I remembered that she had just gotten her drivers license-so she had to be least 16 yrs old, And I remembered that she went by the name Chris. That's what I had to go on and I managed to locate her. It just so happened that I was traveling to Colorado three weeks later and would be in the town where she lived for a few days, so we actually got to spend some time together. She hadn't changed a bit and we had a wonderful time. It was a lot of fun finding her and we have remained in touch. What about you? Are you married? You haven't told me anything and I've answered all you questions. You aren't very talkie and that is not how I remember you! Hope to hear from you soon.
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#24 Feb 25, 2013
I really cannot figure out who you are.
It would be much easier if you just told me who you are.
This is starting to get creepy
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Is this Shelly?
James P Rustles

Brookville, OH

#26 Feb 25, 2013
WV General Contractor wrote:
I will tell you what I think is "creepy"----the response from James P Rustles. Who posts on a public forum and uses their real name? The response read more like a challenge than a question.
Don't talk about me bitch.
WV General Contractor

Mooresville, NC

#27 Feb 25, 2013
BINGO!!!!! That's right! I thought you would guess immediately! Check your email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyers for Ohio ex-lawmaker seek acquittal in ... 2 hr Neighbor 1
News Our History: John Coyne and his tank (Aug '11) 9 hr SOLOLUCKY 10
News Reaction follows acquittal of Cleveland police ... Tue Charlie 2
mohammed Tue felix 5
CINCINatI is TOO ANTI-gay (Jun '09) Tue Duke Nukem 110
airport parking Tue Kelly 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]