Does anyone know Shari Lynn Watson, age51, white female.

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WV General Contractor

Elkview, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
We were stationed in Germany at the same time years ago, and I've had no luck locating her. No luck on Facebook, please help. She has two children that I am aware of. Amy approx. 31yrs old and Kyle approx 26yrs old. She once lived in Washington state, but when they left Germany they were going to the Cincinnatti area. Any help will be greatly appreciated..
James P Rustles

Brookville, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Yeah I know her, what's it to ya?
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2013
WV General Contractor wrote:
We were stationed in Germany at the same time years ago, and I've had no luck locating her. No luck on Facebook, please help. She has two children that I am aware of. Amy approx. 31yrs old and Kyle approx 26yrs old. She once lived in Washington state, but when they left Germany they were going to the Cincinnatti area. Any help will be greatly appreciated..
Hi, This is Shari. Who is this?
You can email me at shariwatson@ymail.com
WV General Contractor

Mooresville, NC

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I can't believe you would post your email address on a forum for the world to see!!! I am skeptical that this is really the person I am searching for and also shocked that I could not locate you on facebook. If this IS you, you will be able to answer to this question. You ran around with a girl named Karen. What was her last name?
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Hoffman
WV General Contractor

Mooresville, NC

#6 Feb 8, 2013
youfoundme wrote:
Hoffman
That's right! It is you! Why aren't you on Facebook? How did you find this post on Topix? Did someone else see it and tell you? Who do you think this is? Isn't this fun?!!
youfoundme

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2013
We were messing around at work and googling ourselves and I seen your post.
I do have a facebook account.
Who is this?
WV General Contractor

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
youfoundme wrote:
We were messing around at work and googling ourselves and I seen your post.
I do have a facebook account.
Who is this?
You're not even gonna guess?! Where's the fun in that? As I recall - you used to have a great sense for adventure. About the Facebook thing----since they changed their format and took away the option to filter your choices by state, it's just too difficult to figure out which one is you. Remember, it' s been almost thirty years since we have seen one another. I'm not sure I'd recognize you if I did find your account. Not to mention you are one of hundreds who have the same name. Let's see if you can figure out who I am. Who do you think this could be? What do you know about me so far? I was surprised at how quickly I got a response from the initial search. I've tried numerous times to locate you to no avail, and was skeptical that it was you because I got a response so fast. It was just too easy, after all that effort and one little post at the right time did it. Just goes to prove the power of the World Wide Web! Hope to hear from you soon.
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Well considering only there are about 3 people that I know from our time in Germany that would know my son's name and judging from the vocabulary I am guessing it is Paul.
WV General Contractor

Alexandria, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
youfoundme wrote:
Well considering only there are about 3 people that I know from our time in Germany that would know my son's name and judging from the vocabulary I am guessing it is Paul.
I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. Although I am acquainted with Paul. Would you like to ask me any questions to help you qualify my identity? There are also more than three people who would know the names of your children. Let's do some catching up... Since you said you found this post at work I assume you work in some kind of an office setting. What type of work do you do? Have your children married? Do you have grandchildren? I can hardly imagine that it has been nearly three decades since we were in Germany. I have many fond memories from that time. Don't you? You should know who this is! I didn't think it would be that difficult. Maybe I didn't make the kind of lasting impression on you that I thought I did? On another note, the response to this post before your response was at the same time-is that someone connected to you in someway? Anyway, I will check post again later this afternoon, Mondays are always a hectic day in my line of work. Hope to hear from you soon!
yea

Farmington, MI

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Kinda creepy not gonna lie
WV General Contractor

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 15, 2013
I will tell you what I think is "creepy"----the response from James P Rustles. Who posts on a public forum and uses their real name? The response read more like a challenge than a question.
youarea creeper

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Two options. First, both of you need to take this conversation elsewhere. Second, and my favorite, keep on trying to reconnect (WV GC is failing.) while I grab some popcornto see if Shari can figure out who in the hell you are. I'm banking on her not wanting to know, but I'll play along.
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Ok, WV Contractor, how many children do you have and what was my best friend's name?
WV General Contractor

Mooresville, NC

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Well, hello again! I was beginning to think you had lost your curious nature. Children-more than I had the last time you saw me. I only had one when we were in Germany. Your BEST friend? You tell me---I would have said Karen Hoffman. You seemed to have spent more time with her than with anyone else. Do you think this is "creepy"? It isn't meant to be. Why didn't you send it this via email? What is going on in your life that is so distressing? I was always a good listener.
Stalker

Mooresville, NC

#16 Feb 19, 2013
This is better than your average soap opera. Taking longer too. Hurry up and get this solved so we can move on to the next episode.
youarea creeper

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Train wreck.

Dude- grow a set. If you want to reconnect with her, quit being a pansy and man up. Its not 7th grade home room...
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I guess you do not know me that well then. If you do not know my best friend's name.
Have we seen each other since we have been back in the states?
youfoundme

Brookville, OH

#20 Feb 22, 2013
There were certainly many parties back then.
I do not remember that particular one though.
I still have not figured it out. Are you male or female?
WV General Contractor

Mooresville, NC

#21 Feb 22, 2013
youfoundme wrote:
There were certainly many parties back then.
I do not remember that particular one though.
I still have not figured it out. Are you male or female?
Now you're thinking!!!! I am female. When you guessed Paul it made me laugh because you assumed I was a male. I wanted to respond to the other posts that thought I was trying to "hook up" with you but couldn't without giving it away! I thought you would guess right away, but it has been a long time and I don't really remember how much you knew about my life stateside. Hurry up and figure it out so we can talk!!! I've waited a long time!!! And to the other people who have responded to this post--You should not make assumptions or read more into something that is not there. I have no ill intentions. Thirty years is a lot of time and people change. I certainly have. We had a lot in common thirty years ago, and we may not have anything in common now. We are now in our 50's things happen, such as death that changes your perspective on life. I have been reflecting and feel as if I have a limited time to do all the things I would like to do. One thing I would like to have time to do is to find people that I have lost touch with. I have often wondered what has become of many friends from my past. I have found Karen and some of the others that were there with us. Some people don't want to be found perhaps, others may not share the same lifestyle or want to re-live the "glory days". I just want to say hi and to let her know that I am glad we were friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
pnc bank guard 8 hr curious 1
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 9 hr Dianne 8,084
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) Tue Cinti girl 63
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) Oct 20 Bret 2
Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gill... (Jul '08) Oct 20 r-cinind 9
Montgomery Dating
Find my Match

Montgomery Jobs

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montgomery News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montgomery