Crackdown on gangs

Crackdown on gangs

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Crackdown on gangs. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Law enforcement agencies across the country completed last week a four-month nationwide crackdown on gangs, arresting 1,759 people, the New York Times reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

suzanne

Summit Argo, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2008
BRAVO!! Round up these gang bangers and get them off our streets! They are ruining the lives of our children. My solution arrest them and put them in Jail. But, make them work in Jail not just get therapy and education and allow them to still run their gangs from inside the Jails. Put them to work in the fields picking our crops and put them to work re building our infastructure. This is 2008 we have invisable fencing, tracking monitors ect. With our current technology they can work anywhere and not escape.(If the invisable fence keeps my dog in the yard I'm sure it could keep a gang banger in) This would also help our economy get back on track. It costs $45,000 per year to house a prisoner. Lets make them work for that expense. Perhaps if they knew going to jail was going to mean doing hard labor and back breaking work they would think twice about their actions. Put the prisoners to work! Make them work for their housing in Jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New WIndsor Driving Range Lapras Wed Lapras Seeker 1
News Struggling WWII vet gets Christmas gifts, donat... Jan 12 Jeremy 2
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... (May '16) Dec 28 brigette 4
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Dec 27 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 42
Allison vanhuten Dec 22 Anonymous 1
News McQuade Children's Services shuts down (Dec '09) Dec 21 Joey lindsley 12
News New mayor, trustee in Bloomingburg Updated at (Mar '16) Dec '16 Liberty Reigns 3

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages