The Choppers have landed

The Choppers have landed

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Jun 11, 2007, titled The Choppers have landed. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

“It started with a bike build and now Stewart, I believe is going to benefit from Silver State Helicopters' program here for the flight school and its charter business”

Teutuls, with Silver State President Jerry Airola Stewart Airport It could have been a scene from a Hollywood movie -- a new black helicopter with red fire bolts painted on its sides, flew from behind Tower ... via Mid-Hudson News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

OCCgurl22

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jun 11, 2007
So i just discovered that you can bid on a chance to go to meet the OCC!!! how amazing is that??? check out this site!! and the best part is, the proceeds go to a nonprofit that benefits children.
http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auctio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) 18 hr re bradford 171
Favorite Songs May 20 Jamarquelle Washi... 69
Hi, May 10 _Juneau_ 20
Solitude May 9 pusherman_ 9
how to get away with raping women! (Nov '09) Apr '15 Shelley027 16
Tpmotors llc Apr '15 Kelly 1
Patrick Navas..A true thief and criminal... (Dec '13) Apr '15 Navas Victim 4
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]