SUNY police lieutenant accused of poi...

SUNY police lieutenant accused of pointing gun at couple

There are 4 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Nov 8, 2007, titled SUNY police lieutenant accused of pointing gun at couple. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

A SUNY New Paltz Police lieutenant Wednesday was charged with second-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, after turning himself into state police in connection with a road rage incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

thats not all folks

Rhinecliff, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2007
Upon entering the home of Mr.Wurtz I think we may find material, articles if you will, that suggest he is an individual not suitable for a career in the police force.
invisable

Goshen, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Drug user in High school.
hathead

Goshen, NY

#3 May 7, 2009
Who wasn't?
Aw Man

New York, NY

#4 May 8, 2009
If I had a gun I'd love to point that everywhere I could! I'd be all CSI Miami, bustin' that shit OUT! C'mon. for 40 grand a year, let 'em point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tpmotors llc 2 hr Walter G 2
Review: Simply Sexy Adult Outlet Mon Old_and_horny_man 1
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) May 28 re bradford 171
Favorite Songs May 20 Jamarquelle Washi... 69
Hi, May 10 _Juneau_ 20
Solitude May 9 pusherman_ 9
how to get away with raping women! (Nov '09) Apr '15 Shelley027 16
More from around the web

Montgomery People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]